Hey anons i just wanna your support so here goes

Hey anons i just wanna your support so here goes
>Be....me
>Be 19
>Graduated highschool
>Want to join the Navy
>I really want to join becasue i have nothing else going for me and i would really enjoy the travel
>Go to recruiter and everything is good i just need to lose some weight
>say "ha yea losing weight is easy blah blah blah'
>But i have a series problem i that seems hard to get over
>i always make promises to myself and lie saying ill just start working out the next morning/night
>never do
>working out isnt hard for me its just i lack the motivation and end up staying in bed for literally 22+ hours a day because i have nothing to do
>i dont know why
>i think the sin sloth has devoured me and wont let me out
>have no job
>my mom and older brother both have jobs but now im just mooching off of them and i dont like the feeling
i really want to be ready to leave by next month what do anons i just want help and emotional support i know you anons are good for it please i dont wanna be a dead beat

Attached: feels.jpg (171x163, 6K)

You want to join the military when Trump is making enemies of allies and buddying up with dictators? I hope you've enjoyed your short life.

Fat rip

I had the same problem when I joined. Talk to your recruiter and they may hook you up with the person who coordinates their PT. It's in their best interest after all. Good luck man

I don’t think they have one

do you even know what is going on outside of your cave

Yea I go outside and play with my cats from Time to time

They are required to user. Dont be scared. These will one day be your brothers. We are here to help

Attached: 1563153007937.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

was meant for this

If they had one wouldn’t they mention it?...

Really all my navy recruiters had the attitude that they didn’t care if I joined or not

hey user, can you stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up?

you could start by limiting your caloric intake to

Thanks man I needed that

no problem man. good luck to you. i hope you have enough will power to overcome your short term obstacles and follow your dreams instead of choosing to rot away in your families home.

Use the british army app to help yourself get fit for the military (it can easily be used to subsidise navy training). it will give you an examination and set up a schedule for getting fit for your pt assessment. thats what i used to get into the rn anyways

Get a personal trainer, friend or family member to work out with you

Getting it

Look up David Goggins. He went from being 320 to being a fucking SEAL.

Join the Air Force instead. Easier physical fitness, shorter boot camp, same damn pay. Former grunt here and honestly wish I took the easy route.

And it seems that you’re depressed. Exercise and healthy eating will help. Do something for yourself user, nobody is going to magically appear and make your life better.

Attached: D4A2869B-8B49-4C7C-BAB7-9B80475F059A.jpg (1125x786, 199K)

HooYah chair force!

Airforce doesn’t have the things I wanna do plud I never really got into the jobs they have and it’s only 1 week shorter

you are too lazy for the military, retard.

aye ! i just took my asvab a few days ago and i got a 90, its a load of questions between 120-150 and you only get points when you get questions right. take the test asap and score at least a 75 so theyll be actually interested in you. I have the same problem except i dont need to lose weight i just need to be in shape enough to make the pt test. get a trainer or someone to help you out id say. hope to meet you in there ! salute

Things can change

>because i have nothing to do
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.
It sounds like you've got a pretty full plate.
lol

>you are too lazy for the military
Wow, I didn't think that was even possible.

from your story i doubt you'll be able to join the military. the world always needs more pizza delivery boys.

Fuck you user I’ll make it

>Be 19
>Go to recruiter and everything is good i just need to lose some weight
I really don't get it. I get how someone can have a sit-on-my-ass office job and be fat at 40yo,
but I don't understand how someone can be fat already by high school.
With all that time and energy, you still couldn't actually get up and work those cheesy poofs off??

You literally are the most clueless person on Yea Forums

Things happen fam things happen