Trying to put tits on my Cousin

Trying to put tits on my Cousin.

anyone want help out?

got this far atm.

Attached: Cousin Sasha.png (1080x1432, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/private-dreamnet/dreamtime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just try the new deepnude program:

github.com/private-dreamnet/dreamtime

doesn't work that well on side photos.

Sometimes it works. Worth a try if you have no other options.

newfaggot detected

It doesn't work. On sides. At all.

Thats why I started photoshopping it.

No it does work sometimes just like fully clothed works sometimes. It may not be technically designed to but I have fucked around with it enough to know that can work at least once. Suit yourself though.

you should honestly just uninstall photoshop. this is an absolute fucking disaster.

Fully clothed is actually much more likely to work though, good fucking luck getting sides to work.

If you think you can do better be my guest

Attached: Sasha Original.jpg (1106x1530, 983K)

This ones from Deepfake algorithm.

Its worse then what I can do in photoshop.

Attached: 1566598630396.jpg (512x512, 76K)

Kill yourself

but I wanna fat

Well it was unlikely to turn out even half decent but other pics might also use dreamtime since it's actually still being updated.

Kek it tried.

Attached: 1566687688626-1-1566687910-dreamtime.png (512x512, 291K)

I don't think its that bad......

>algorithm
I hate when people misuse terms like this. An algorithm is not the same thing as a program. Stop sounding stupid please.

It's not gonna work on a side profile with 1 arm covering a boob, you literal idiot.

I repeat, newfaggot detected.

Moron.
What do you think a program is made of?
Code.
What does code do?
Set rules.
What does that make it?
An algorithme.

The implementation of an algorithm is known as a program.

Yes, dipshit. They aren't the same. You wouldn't say, "Durr I used the photoshop ALGORITHM to edit a picture", because that would sound as stupid as you sound right now. You used a PROGRAM.

>It's not gonna work on a side profile with 1 arm covering a boob

Newfag.

Attached: deepnude28.png (512x512, 366K)

>implying that looks real
Yikes you're a newfag and a virgin. Good job, bud. Totally worked.

>An algorithm is not the same as a program

I hate it when people think they know what terms they are using, when really they have no idea. Stop Sounding Stupid please.

Very few look real if you look really hard even with bikinis anyway dumbass. It works.

>tries to argue
>can't refute my point in any way.

Your post is just empty autism crying about being wrong. Try explaining yourself next time, bitch.

Deepfake is not a fucking program you moron.
Its a set of codes that make up an algorithm for a specific purpose.

Photoshop is a program based on Algorithms.

I didn't say I used an Algorithm!
Learn to read.

Every single one of them taken from the front without things obscuring the tits looks infinitely more real than your super shitty picture. Good job you total newfag.

"An algorithm can be defined as a set of steps used to solve a specific problem. For example, a cook may use a recipe when preparing a specific type of food. Similarly, in computer science, algorithms are the conceptual solutions used to create programs. ... The implementation of an algorithm is known as a program."

Your wrong dude. Suck it up.

>Deepfake is not a fucking program
Holy shit you're actually retarded. I may as well stop reading right here.

>The implementation of an algorithm is known as a program
And just like that, you've proven yourself wrong with your own post you sad retard. The algorithm was implemented. That means it's a fucking program you dipshit.

You clearly haven't seen the shittier ones. Are you just this bored? You keep saying newfag when everything you say to me shows that you haven't actually been keeping up with this for very long.

> I may as well stop reading right here.
> Doesn't stop reading

I'm just shocked at how stupid you must be to think the picture you posted is even close to passable, newfag. It didn't work and it looks like shit.

Attached: 1562070568568.jpg (944x903, 52K)

Rightttt and all of the pics with blurry, misplaced or miscolored nipples from the from are any better.

> Doesn't stop reading

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

*from the deepnude threads

OP here.
I deffo think My photoshop attempt is better then that misfortune you posted.

And I can't photoshop.

>wow guys it worked look at these legit mouse tits wow it worked so well.

That's what you sound like, fucktard. Yeah man, totally worked. You're a fucking idiot and you should stop defending a program you had no part in making.

Attached: deepnudejerry.png (512x512, 406K)

What are you looking anywhere outside of the breast area? If you seriously think the breasts look worse than what you posted you need to get your eyes checked.

whatever you say retard.

user can you read the post?

Its not like i finished it. The whole attempt of this was to see if anyone could improve on it.

And I've already done A LOT.

Once again, newfaggot detected. I miss the old days where people posted photoshop threads and people actually tried instead of newfags like this retard crying about how OP should just use deepnudes, which yielded fucking nothing remotely passable AS FUCKING EXPECTED.

Fucking newfags.

More effort doesn't mean it looks better though. For now it's not finished

Ya I'm sure you miss being on Yea Forums in 2016 calling people from 2018 newfags. I'm sure you think you know what Yea Forums is. Meanwhile I've been here much longer than you. Don't you have a middle school to go to in a few days?

OP here.
Thank you.

I've been off Yea Forums since 2008.
What happened.

Attached: system.png (986x900, 1.03M)

>"just use deepnudes guys. It works look!"
>doesn't work for shit.
Keep trying to make the site shitty, little newfag. I understand that its all you know how to do.

come on guys if we all just do one pixel at a time we can do this.

I can't photoshop and I suggested it on the off-chance it works. Trust me when you've been to Yea Forums long enough you stop wanting to go much and realize that "newfag" is just a word used by other newfags against newfags because Yea Forums is almost exclusively newfags by original standards. The only thing ruining Yea Forums is itself as always.

>gives a newfag suggestion
>gets told its stupid
>cries about it and repeatedly defends it
>uses it himself and it still doesnt work
>"uh uh... i wasnt serious it was just for the off chance!"
God newfags these days. Next time how about you try not to argue when people say your stupid suggestion is stupid? Thanks newfag.

Well I'll leave you to your newfag Yea Forums. Good having the same old kind of "discussion" that we always have again.

come on guys.

ANYONE