Why the fuck would anyone want to storm Area 51 when shit like ‘The Hole’ exists

Why the fuck would anyone want to storm Area 51 when shit like ‘The Hole’ exists.
A Scientology prison where members are subjected to ‘religious discipline. Aka torture for disobeying the cult. The government won’t do anything about it because of “religious freedom”.
Imagine if those facebook fags who want to storm Area 51 focused on something like this that actually matters.

Attached: 432E1D56-954A-4190-BBBE-4D746E899264.jpg (904x529, 167K)

imagine raiding anything from the internet

Because if I'm going to get shot I want to be shot professionally.

This would actually matter

How the fuck have i never heard about this before? (And believe me, i know a lot of useless real-life facts)

Read the testimonies from the people who got out of there. It’s hell on earth man. And because of ‘religious freedom’ jack shit is being done about it

kek

Religious freedom shouldn't be a carte blanche for doing whatever you want. People who do shit like that and use religion to justify it belong at the end of a rope.

Well, shit, i just did that. So, it's basically a North Korean death camp. On a more serious note, are these guys heavily armed? Or are they like the Westboro Baptist Church which behind the autistic doctrines are just a bunch if cowards?

jesus christ this is literally torture, all in the name of "religious freedom". absolute bullshit

Worse, they have a metric fuck-ton of overpaid lawyers

Sort of like the disgusting blood sucking shit in ultra-Orthodox circumcisions

Which makes you wonder why the fuck people aren’t doing something about it.

chanology 2: electric boogaloo

Fuck. This actually bothers me more than the "totally consensual religious marriage" that happens in theird world countries. At least this kind of thing you can blame on "muh culture" and it being so engraved into society that it will take a few decades before it finally goes away.

Scientology's shills have been caught editing Wikipedia to scrub anything that makes them look bad. That's why a lot of articles related to the CoS are locked.

How does one end up there? Does a van cut you off and suddenly you're thrown into it? This sounds like a buncha shit...

the most hideous inbred jew cults force their women to cut their hair and slave breed them with like 10 kids, but thats allowed

ultra-Orthodox Jews are nuts. Other Jews say that.
t. born Jewish

we trolled scientology once before, why not do it again? we have justification for it as well. let's raid the Hole

This guy gets it

Bump

It's be the only hole I have a chance fucking this year. Am I right guys?
*hand hanging in the air for a high five*

>*slap*
my man

Attached: 1548718426760.jpg (860x936, 170K)

As if it’s a bad thing to suggest people take action against a LITERAL death camp.

I think it's a great idea, you do know they volunteer for all of this after being told what Scientology is. So not only do I find it easy to believe that an idiot who believes in Scientology would subject them selves to this, but I also think it's kinda funny because you can Google it and would show this place and still chose to go. Hope there getting their moneys worth because they also probably paid to go there .

Its safer to invade a public installation than it is a private one where they can make you disappear, and turn up years later as a suicide or just never seen again.

>being this easily baited

It's not like they are shouting in German forcing them in, they willingly subjected them selves to it

A raid...... 20 plus people disappear as suicide...... Are you sure u don't wanna join that bus there u idiot

Scientogists are still just humans. Theres romance to the area 51 idea, because people make up all sorts of shit in their head about the crazy shit that could be going on there.

To get to Area 51 you would need to navigate a nuclear no-mans land.

Attached: nuclear_hellhole.png (761x901, 1.43M)

While there is a joke about Area 51 keeping aliens prisoner and torturing them, the Hole is ACTUALLY fucking keeping people prisoner and torturing them. Something should be done.

Humans love their ridiculous stories. We're such a fucked up species..

It’s a cult. Cults manipulate people into joining them through ‘lovebombing’ and telling them that their way is the only way. These prisoners are people who were deceived and are now being punished for going against the deceivers.

To all the retards on here these are actual nuclear test site craters directly west of the supposed Area 51.

Attached: testy_bois.png (536x603, 666K)

All things being equal, the people signing up for that raid are in no way shape or form leaving their computer to do shit. It doesnt matter if you have an idea for real change. These people are signing up for this shit as a goof. No one was ever planning on actually going to area 51. But again, the idea is more fun than "let's save actual people from suffering because of their own stupid decisions"

well done user.

Attached: kek.jpg (402x366, 19K)

where is it exactly? I think we'd have better luck at their celebrity center in LA. its not like Yea Forums has ever had a thread about this before

This tbh

One massive crater named Sedan Crater on Google maps.

Attached: one_testy_boi.png (1036x867, 1.56M)

Tell that to the checked inns in Rachel, Nevada for September 20th (the day of the raid), or the rented campsites for September 20th.

We should raid something on the 20th while the plebs are distracted. huffpost comes to mind

So the Air Force isn't lying when they say they test live weapons on the air base.

Attached: right_nextdoor.png (1001x631, 1.3M)

wanna stop this? you have to revoke scientologies religious status

The people there want to be there. They wouldn't thank you for 'helping' them. Live and let love I say. Leave them alone.

The only reason we know about the shit that’s happened there is because some people managed to get out of there and tell their stories. They wouldn’t do that if they liked it.

if people are being starved there why not sign them up for a bunch of pizza? easiest and most likely as much effort any 4channer is going to put in for a raid irl nowadays

Nobody is gonna do shit. Some like to play along more than others. They may even have convinced themselves its happening. But as time draws on, these people will snap out of it and stop fantasizing.

There are disaffected people in every group. Sure, if people are being held there against their will then that needs to stop but I don't believe that's truly the case.

Or... organize a dangerous raid on their prison camp. Smart idea, huh?

This. Somebody find the address and well order some pies.

There was a church of Scientology at the bottom of my street awhile ago, people kept protesting in front of it. They closed up shop

Your street has a bottom? How do you get down there?

It's really just going to be a lot of nerds and weird fuckers partying and doing a bunch of drugs. Pretty sure a lot of them will arrested and fined for drug possession. Only concern is that the cellphone towers can only handle a couple hundred calls at once. If a lot of people show up then they'll knock the cellphone towers out and have no service, meaning some may die.

It’s the steepest/longest hill I’ve ever seen. You’d understand if you saw it

bro....it was a joke. You know that right?

Attached: 1561063002498.jpg (564x752, 139K)

You've never been to a music festival, have you? Just as many people at one of those, not much issue with cell phones. I think it may be more the location. Also that many people will not show up.

According the wikipedia, the Hole is a part of a bigger scientology compound in california. The address is on the page for Gold Base.

>actually matters

Fair enough. I live in Florida, so I was a teenager by the time I saw my first hill.

>special instructions upon delivery: "take it to the hole"

brilliant

>please deliver to the slaves who are receiving "spiritual correcting"

Is this any worse than those "pray the gay away" Christian camps?

What’s the point of Scientology? Wtf do these people do/believe in? Taking your money?
We don’t really have them around here

There’s a lot of those, but there’s only one Hole. And it’s a Hole we need to fuck hard.

Suck each other's cocks and film it.

Look up the Xenu story

It's the same as any cult. The goal of those in charge is money and power. There's been a shit load written about why people join these groups and how they become brainwashed.

There's a scientology church in my town, I should ask them what's it all about.

And risk getting your ass indoctrinated? Good luck dude

NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY

FAGGOT

Which is why I was very careful by only suggesting that it be raided by {{{somebody}}}. Not explicitly us, but some group of people who may or may not be us, but are definitely not us.

Nice quads

> 33000
> quads

Attached: arthas.png (328x488, 301K)

you this retarded?

Thank you sir but I suggest you wear glasses

Do you really need to ask?

Attached: 1566563420242.jpg (1378x3039, 400K)

Both of them deserve only to be burned to the ground.

it's on the list

It's the same open secret as Hollywood
It's the same shit everyone knew about with Epstein
We need people to come forward and offer hard evidence otherwise there is nothing that can be done. They are rich and as others have pointed out, having REALLY good lawyers who probably pay off others here and there.