Wtf are these niggers doing in the middle of the congo causing all this carbon monoxide?

wtf are these niggers doing in the middle of the congo causing all this carbon monoxide?

Attached: 1554723512029.png (929x597, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.ATM.CO2E.PC?most_recent_value_desc=true&view=map
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

money money money money mooooneeyyy

WAKANDA 4EVER

mining

Where is this map from? I want to see the whole world.

Cow farts

we is burning down da homes of da white opressor. burn whit devil burn!

forest clearing most likely

still much lower per capita than usa

>US is losing all it's manufacturing jobs
>US is polluting more than an entire continent
Like I said I want to see a source.

Attached: 1547945221854.png (1403x674, 1.02M)

earth.nullschool.net

bush burning for farming. basically what we used to do before developing better agriculture techniques. it's been awhile since I've had a refresher on the subject, but i believe the process is to burn an entire forest or some foliage to make the ground fertile enough for food. It will grow food, but only a few times until they have to move to another location. It's a short term solution for food but contributes to a long term problem. iirc the process dates back thousands of years ago...

There are gases that are worse by magnitudes.

ok....

Methane being one of them. We should keep cows but feed them seaweed instead. we have a fuckton of seaweed.
We get to eat beef and reduce methane in the atmosphere. It's a win-win. Vegans are seething.

Attached: jizz.jpg (1828x794, 118K)

What the fuck, Norway?

Building bait.

Attached: 1557960863784-b.jpg (1020x1024, 164K)

Is that an actual viable solution? That seem too easy. You have obviously researched this, give me a reason they arent actually doing this.

never said all of africa.
i meant congo releases less per capita than congo

data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.ATM.CO2E.PC?most_recent_value_desc=true&view=map

The seaweed thing is a good idea at the least. That shit's clogging up the ocean. plant life is going ham.

It's very recent.
Seaweed feed I imagine is a little more expensive because ranchers will have to import it, rather than have the cows graze naturally. when cows eat grass, that's where all the methane comes from. I'm on some shitty wifi but look it up. Seaweed reduces methane emission by 50%, and there's a strain of Red seaweed that reduces it by 99%. and cows love it.

>Congo releases less per capita than congo
Care to try again? Because by this map() the US is pretty good.

Massive deforestation happened in midwest and later led to the massive dust storms during the Great Depression. Lots of shit happened in US for it to develop but now everything is regulated including lumbering and controlled burning to help prevent massive forest fires.

could it be from lightening?

Attached: 1566123106731.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Jenkem manufacturing.

what are you worried about, climate change is a hoax remember?

It's from illegal oil refineries.

They seem to be doing fine with carbon dioxide.

Attached: Untitled.png (2426x941, 1.54M)

You had to catch up quickly. Is what it is. Now you are the most powerful country in the world. God it’s good to be white.

this is true im not sure why though if you eat seaweed you will fart significantly less