Can this kike just drop dead already?

Can this kike just drop dead already?

Attached: SEI_42252153.jpg (644x813, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Justice_siege
foxnews.com/politics/china-counterpunches-on-tariffs-recession-fears-grow
foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-raised-tariffs-on-china-to-take-effect-in-september-october
www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/economy/us-economic-forecast/united-states-outlook-analysis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studly_caps
encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Sticky caps
knowyourmeme.com/memes/mocking-spongebob
dailydot.com/unclick/mocking-spongebob-meme/
youtu.be/mvIMKApAZFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so. I hope Trump fills the whole supreme court with cronies. It will be that much juicier when all of them get purged.

How would that happen? More false rape allegations?

bitch is gonna outlive Fox News Grandpa. get used to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Justice_siege

doesnt look like it muttskin

based on what? go on.

and here, when the right is requested to provide evidence, they disappear

Another cancerous tumor, more radiotherapy. At this stage a simple cold may take her out, would be kinda lulzworthy if president trump got another pick

she's beat cancer twice already. what makes it different now?

I mean you literally made a baseless assertion so w/e

females live longer than males
she exercises
trump thinks exercise is bad because he thinks the body has a finite amount of energy and exercising depletes it
not baseless, based in facts
provide evidence she is going to die sooner rather than later

Hard to believe there are still people supporting Trump for the lulz. Economy is on the brink of recession but hay, check out these AOC memes!

i hereby declare you give me all your money. this is an official declaration

>economy is on the brink of recession
did MSNBC tell you that muttskin? Another clapping little seal fresh out of /r/politics with the economic literacy of a Puerto Rican bartender i see

here you go, Ya'll qada recruit. foxnews.com/politics/china-counterpunches-on-tariffs-recession-fears-grow

foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-raised-tariffs-on-china-to-take-effect-in-september-october
go on

not who you challenged, but since I'm on break, I thought I'd contribute to your education
www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/economy/us-economic-forecast/united-states-outlook-analysis.html
there are a number of factors which are stifling commercial investment, and this is one of the many markers of a potential downturn in general.

DeLoItTe FiRm Is FaKe NeWs

you make a claim
>DeLoItTe FiRm Is FaKe NeWs
the burden is yours to prove it.
lest you be committing a LOGICAL FALLACY

Attached: fallacy burden of proof.jpg (620x390, 65K)

You don't understand how sarcasm works do you dumb fuck?

In 2 years when Trump gets destroyed in 2020.

I absolutely understand sarcasm, but sarcasm always has common markers that distinguish it from genuine criticism or some faggot trying to play the moops game.
if I had to bet all my money, i'd wager you're a faggot trying to damage control by playing the sarcasm game.
stay mad, cocksucker.

ALL TRUMP VOTERS ARE LOW IQ REJECTS THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, BECAUSE JESUS MADE IT THAT WAY! FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK JESUS

Attached: burn.jpg (493x335, 43K)

Soon

Attached: ginsberg.jpg (620x465, 44K)

if you don't understand what sticky caps on the internet signifies in 2019 you need to kill yourself because you're hopeless (it isnt even a video game thing jesus are you 40 years old)

Very soon

Attached: weekend at Ginsburgs.jpg (500x625, 119K)

Attached: I am the storm.jpg (1242x1238, 208K)

>sticky caps
you really are butthurt?
making up your own secret definitions?
stay mad, you cocksucking faggot
more sources that prove what a retard you are:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studly_caps
encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Sticky caps

Attached: sticky caps.png (1242x1452, 259K)

Attached: trumpfucksgiven.png (640x367, 330K)

you actually sound deranged with how serious you are taking this and projecting your own anger on to things.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/mocking-spongebob

Attached: trump tower.jpg (750x741, 94K)

C
EVERYONE WITH AN IQ WHISPERED, YOUR A FUCKING AUTISTIC RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: obamas legacy went.jpg (719x570, 37K)

>"how can I turn around this failure!?"
stay mad, cucksucker!

Attached: angryfeels.jpg (633x758, 68K)

IQ ALSO 0

Attached: 1557202894233.jpg (540x477, 44K)

how lonely are you actually though? you resorted to furious anger in your first reply so i can only assume extremely lonely. is that why you lash out?

THAT'S NOT A PICTURE OF A REAL TRUMP VOTER, WHERES HER BLACK EYE AND HERPES

Attached: 1565904805745.jpg (900x660, 86K)

What happened to James Woods? He just vanished off Twitter. But his account wasn't suspended.

PICTURE TAKEN RIGHT BEFORE HER COUSIN CAME TO THE FRONT OF THE BOAT AND FORCED HER TO GIVE HIM A BJ

>you resorted to furious anger in your first reply
you have me mistaken for someone else you were arguing with. i'm the one who took you to school.
which led to you getting all butthurt like a baby
to which I challenged your idiotic dismissal
and you tried to damage control by claiming
>"I was only acting r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶, er sarcastic"
and I laughed at your PITIFUL effort by reason alone
and you tried a different damage control tactic
which I laughed out of my seat at your STUPIDITY and made fun of you again
and you were so mad by this time, you tried to rescue it again
and all I can do is laugh at how triggered you are
and how DESPERATE you are to PROJECT your own frustration and accuse me of the one thing none of my posts have shown: anger
so
stay
mad
cuck
sucker!

Attached: autism level.gif (500x292, 58K)

you're too autistic to understand sarcasm, though. that is why you shouldn't communicate with the outside world
please kill yourself before you further embarrass your family

actually, i'd rather keep eating healthy food and exercising, now that you tell me that my very existence annoys you.
I hope you live 100 years, and I 100 plus one day,
so you will always know I lived, and you can cry like the faggot you are, wishing I killed myself, and realizing I never did.

Attached: connect with aonther human being.jpg (322x326, 32K)

sometime, when you find friends, they will use sticky caps when you say something. and you will think "wow they are being mean and disagreeing" before one friend, realizing you're autistic, explains it is a joke that is criticizing those that actually mock you.

>sometime, when you find friends, they will use sticky caps when you say something
nobody uses sticky caps to mean sarcasm, nitwit, that was the whole point of my mocking you with links to prove it.
plus
unlike you, if someone used some textual method that i didn't understand, i'd ask them, and since my friends aren't simply trying to 'win an argument they'd clarify, and we'd get on with our lives.
something that seems to be missing from your logic, cuck sucker.

Attached: faggot.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Is she a Jew ? Looks it

since you think links are all that matter
your link is literally from 2003, when the internet was still a baby
dailydot.com/unclick/mocking-spongebob-meme/
"Just make sure to alternate capitals and lower case letters to convey the proper sarcastic, demeaning tone."
Now go get laid, you're over 40 years old.

I'd be happy if she just retired and enjoyed her last few years in peace. It would be great for President Trump to have another pick for SCOTUS. Actually, it would be great if Thomas retired as well and President Trump gets to pick two, young Constitutional Conservatives to keep the SCOTUS out of the lefts hands for decades.

holy shit, you try to accuse me of autism yet lack the self-awareness to realize how autistic you are!
the MOCKING SPONGEBOB meme is about the entire package, dimwit, the picture of spongebob MOCKING a response,
the meme has almost nothing to do with sarcasm, which was your contention.
do you even ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER?
you don't even know how to use it, so you're going to defend it with the tiny overlap that exists between mockery and sarcasm,
and yet you forget that your initial reaction is just as pathetic as your error
>"oh you don't get it, so I will use sarcasm to point out why I think you're wrong (without realizing I'm actually wrong)!!!"
since you're too retarded to digest that text, let me break it down for you:
MOCKING ≠ SARCASM
MOCKING SPONGEBOB REQUIRES THE TEXT AND THE SPONGEBOB
quit trying to damage control, you autistic faggot.
and stay mad!

Attached: butthurtdefense.jpg (804x451, 128K)

I mocked the term "fake news" youre too autistic to realize this. mocking. the. term. fake. news. because everyone knows deloitte is one of the most trustiest firms in dozens of areas of industry. fuck you're dumb. im so sorry for you. good luck in your life

>"Just make sure to alternate capitals and lower case letters to convey the proper sarcastic, demeaning ton

Who is going to try to do something like that in america? 120 pound antifa faggots armed with bike locks and strong language? They will get fucking steamrolled and it will be glorious

Never gonna happen.

They will turn her into a fucking cyborg.

Were not there yet. Close. Not yet.

Attached: 1532050707031.jpg (750x922, 273K)

Attached: 1533569425059.jpg (1242x1342, 289K)

Attached: 1534810306563.jpg (474x474, 30K)

Attached: 1534133361635.jpg (1014x1024, 96K)

Attached: 1499028751773.jpg (589x296, 48K)

Attached: 1502920489619.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

You clearly have never been to Washinton DC. Infact, I'm sure most conservatives have never left their conservative safe space states. Liberals won't even have to fight anybody, you fat fucks can't get off the couch, much less travel to DC. The cops will stand down, because they ain't dumb. Can't fight the whole city.

She will pass away on December 17th. 2019

Lol hateful old witch.

Attached: 44b437c4f7783d6e3b57e07a769a661ab0670ecae7c7e02a857c823edc857281.jpg (800x842, 324K)

Trust the plan w1ga223499 MAGA

Attached: 1566274164482.jpg (621x960, 124K)

Coming soon to a theater near you... If only they'll stream it...

youtu.be/mvIMKApAZFo

>she exercises

good helpless fuck are you defending this corpse on b

Are you all wound up over the internet again? God why don't you just get a fucking job already, or will the energy you put into it take 20 years off your life?

SHE has survived 5 different kinds of cancer. I'm starting to think she's inhuman.

Well, she is extremely far left...