How do you get weed?

How do you get weed?

I'm so autistic I don't even know how to be a stoner, but someone help me how does one get weed contacts?

Attached: descarga.jpg (270x187, 15K)

just grow it urself and if u cant do that indoors just do a guerilla grow in nature

just get it lmao

How do you plan on getting the seeds asshat

i shit you not one day a black guy just drove up to my house while i was outside smoking a cigarette and asked if i needed weed, i ended up getting weed from him for about a year

Just got to know people or people who know people try asking friends if they know anyone or someone who knows someone

That's how I met my guy. Now I got a access to shrooms pills etc

Attached: 17391.jpg (253x450, 19K)

Ask around. Ask your friends If they know where to get it. If not, ask them if they know anyone who might know. Just gotta find a friend of a friend of a friend

U need friends bro.
Or balls and ask college kids where they usually get their weed from. There are always certain dealing spots in every city. We have a very obvious one and cops dont even care anymore

online or a headshop
u could get a courier to pick seeds up for u incase ur autism doesnt want to go out or be associated with ur address

In Canada you can just walk into a store front

Go to where bums and winos hangout - can’t be far from where a retard like you lives - and start asking around.

Good way to get booze too if you’re under 21.

Also near colleges. Look especially for people smoking cigarettes.

Attached: 2EE40C6F-07DD-448C-AC2B-66C03EA573FD.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

Make tinder, bio “need plug, tryna get high”. Then swipe right

If you go someplace and you see people that look scruffy and to old to be working jobs that 18-22 year olds should be working good chances they know

Ask a cop they tons of that shit

This. You have to be a useless retard to not be able to use Google. You can literally buy seeds online. Fucking teenagers these days can't even be helped.
/Thread

At that point he could just get the herb rather than wait for anything to grow and risk getting caught

maybe its a popo b8 thread using decentralised intel to find where ppl sell weed instead of doing work themselves LoL

just ask lmao

ask anyone between the ages of 14 and 20, chances are they'll know.

in most countries you arent going to get in very much trouble for a few plants. just dont be greedy and dont have a meltdown if they come for ya cuz it probably wont matter. and dont sell it to any1 ever
the supposed image of law vs reality is different

Where do you live, what state ?

>Yea Forums
>real friends

Pick only one

I only know one guy that smokes but when I asked he won't tell for some reason

I'm in England though, sounds fun

>online
not on the normal internet, darkweb definitely but at that point he may as well order a few bags of weed
>headshop
they only sell glass, pipes, non-THC/non-tobacco vape juice and papers. they'd get shut down if they were caught selling marijuana seeds
have you considered that OP might not live in the same state or country as you? have you considered that weed might be more illegal, more expensive and harder to find in his location?

>England
Oof
Ask chavs my dude chances are they are a plug
Or they will just rob you cunt.

>Darkweb
>Seeds
>Literally JUST seeds
Have you ever set foot off of Reddit and away from urban myth spook tales before? Go start a grass city account and ask around for viable vendors that won't rip you off. It's legal to order seeds from the internet. Stop being so sheltered, it's making the rest of cringe.

Chavs are out bro, we've got niggers fresh off of the boat now

Go to the store and buy some you need 51/g vapecart4lyfe

Ask the nogs then m8

Do you live a state where it’s relational? If so just go to you’re local dispensary. Unless you underage then fuck off.

Any time someone references the deep web it makes me physically want to vomit. You guys realize it's not hard to see the markets for yourself, right? You can do it from your phone with little to no consequences. It's not even illegal to just look and nine times out of ten if you stick to the mainline you won't even risk the chance of picking up malware or being "s00p3r l33t h4x3d".

Step 1
>Stop being an autistic socialite. You’re gonna have to confidently approach people and introduce yourself

Step 2:
If you’re in High school or college and if you have any friends that smoke, just ask them you’re looking to buy and they’re probably gonna give you someway to contact a guy

Step 3
>Once you get you get a form of contact (Kik, number, snap, insta, anything) hit them up and start with “aye I’m a friend of *person who gave you number* and I heard you selling”
>then know exactly what you want, here’s some slang;

j’s are joints, usually 0.7 to like 1.5 grams depending on the guy and what your spending

backwoods are blunts, they’re called backwoods because that’s the cigar paper they roll em in. They could be like 1.5 to almost 3 grams

“Carts” are THC cartridges, “half gram” and “full gram” refer to the size. .5 mL of fluid or 1 mL of fluid

“Pens” are the vaporizers you actually put the cart on, they usually look like stylus’s with a screw on charger or you could get a good one that’s had a push button

I live on Long Island, just east of NYC. Most guys here charge about $10-$12 a gram for decent bud, about $25-$35 for half grams, and like $40-$60 for full grams. They fluctuate so much because they vary in quality, what state they came from, etc etc

And to help conceal the smell make something called a “sploof”, it’s a paper towel roll that you fill with dryer sheets and exhale smoke into. It won’t eliminate the smell but it sure helps in masking it

Final step:
NEVER SMOKE BUD INDOORS
>go outside
>smoke out a with a window with a sploof and a fan blowing outside if you can’t sneak out or go somewhere else.
>best place to smoke pens is in the shower, exhale out the window. being stoned as shit in a hot shower is next level experience
>since your starting out I would suggest just stick to pens and joint for now, but when you feel your ready get a bong or some edibles

Kek

1. Find someone who smokes weed.

2. get to know that person and make sure they are cool to be around and aren't going to fuck with you while you're high

3. ask

I buy it with money from people who have it.

Go to a pizza place, high school, house party, and find the stoner and ask them

Just go to a dispensary lmao

Fuckin' kids these days, I swear...

And some more:

>An “eighth” or some dudes just say 1/8 or /8 or 8th, is about three grams
>And if your really have that horrible of people skills, go to a skate park. Just ask around and I guarantee you’ll have a plug in under 10 mins
>If you’re buying pre rolled joints, weigh them yourself and make sure there isn’t tobacco mixed in there. Some guys when they pre roll try to skimp out to save a few bucks, and if you see that he ain’t giving you what you asked for drop him and find someone else
>Cops don’t have to disclose that they’re cops that’s a myth

Happy trails user, and even if you’re a cop I guess I just told you a lot of shit you already knew

>Is about 3 grams
You fucking nigger if you shorted me that half gram you forgot to mention id stomp ur fucking lungs in
>INB4 hurrr internet tough guy
Try that shit with the wrong guy one day and remember me and this moment when hes smashing ur shit in.
Light on the scales motherfucker, ur 1/8th better be 25 fuckin dollars for that bullshit fuckery.

Not in the states bro

Your an absolute legend mate, cheers

this is some sad poorfag rage

Im not gonna pay some white nigger wannabe and his leafy sub par shit whos probably 16 underweight stemmy shit.
Stay forever mad kiddo I got dispensaries in my legal state.
Only a matter of time ur bullshit stops when they legalize w.e shithole u live in.

Dumbass.

>kill yourself
Bet you do really know all about weighing pre rolls down with tobacco you dodgy cunt

>Pretending to be a britbong
>Pretending like spliffs aren't a part of their culture
Pick one. Also, you're a dumbass.

Heres what you want you shady fuck last one ur getting
>Pic related for your baited ass

Attached: 5e5.png (501x506, 208K)

1 go to dispensary
2 buy weed
3 profit

>Typical reaction image trying to poorly recreate image board culture
You do realize I'm calling you a dumbass because you're acting like white trash on a forum, right? Self awareness only takes a little effort. Don't need your (you)'s so just move on.

I can smell your extra chromies from here

Np. I’ve never heard of anybody getting their shit rocked who didn’t deserve it but be careful. Never owe anybody money and just keep your eyes peeled for sketchy dudes and you should be fine but be careful none the less, because it still is a drug and is still illegal so watch your back and don’t do anything retarded while you’re on it

Please don't try to make contact with the trailer trash. They only reply in cycles of insults. You'll never win.

Imagine being this much of a teenager with a hard on for badass characteristics. You aren't living in NYC circa 1980, friend. Cops arent going to hunt you down for weed and nobody is going to rip you off. That's something that only happens in literal trailer park boys scenarios.

I get into my car and go to a dispensary. Before that Ihad friends who had medical cards, before that I knew a nigger and a spic.

Cops aren’t gonna actively hunt you down but if they catch you with anything you’re fucked. And you most certainly can and will get ripped off. I had a friend who bought 3 pre rolled joints, it was about 5 grams in total. Well he weighed them himself and they came out to be 4.3 grams, including the paper and the filter so he never bought from that fucker again

Who the fuck buys pre rolled joints off of some street dealer

Install Grindr on your phone. It's just a bunch of stoner bros who like grinding their weed

>just grow it urself

yes , its pretty easy to grow and you can get seeds from online seed banks. But it smells a lot while growing and you must have a private space to do it.

No, cops aren't really going to do shit. It's weed. It's almost legal everywhere. The only place you need to be semi cautious is the states and even there you're fine. It's a misdemeanor at best. You'll more than likely get a slap on the wrist.
>B-but you'll get ripped!
No, you won't. This isn't breaking bad. You aren't getting setup for a quarter sack. God knows nobody here is smoking any real weight so none of you have anything to worry about.
>I have a friend who got ripped off and never bought from the guy again!!!
Congrats? You'll get that with virtually 1/3 of dealers. They're hustling trying to make every cent they can. That's their going rate. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

For like 600 bucks Canadian (all said and done)you can get a pretty decent grow tent setup that hides the smell pretty good. It’s what I started with. I grew it right in my mother’s house without any smell with a good filter

Ask the motherfucker with the tie die shirt that works at the health food store.

>It's legal to order seeds from the internet
again depends entirely on which state or country you're from, my dude
here if I tried to order seeds online all I'd get would be cops at my front door.

Most states it's legal. Those that it isn't, it's basically a misdemeanor. Seriously, just stop making a big deal out of it. It's weed. Nobody cares. It's not meth.

>walk in dispensary
>choose strain/amount
>exchange USD for chosen strain/amount

One got weed

>ITT 3rd world countries scrambling over shake and weight measurements. From unreliable shady people like themselves
Meanwhile in a legalized state smoking that fire my guy.

go to a super smash bros melee tournament and make friends.