In honor of caturday, I'm dedicating half my fish stick supply to the stray cats around my house. I've counted 13 total...

In honor of caturday, I'm dedicating half my fish stick supply to the stray cats around my house. I've counted 13 total, 10 of them are regulars. Half are young or kittens.
I make just enough money to survive out here in the boonies, but it's better than paying rent in the shitty city. I can't buy catfood all the time but I do let treat them from time to time.
When I first moved out here, mice turds everywhere. Now that I've started to feed them, not a single turd in my garage.
I don't have any friends nearby, and the only people I talk to are at work. so this little niggers keep me company and I love every single one of them.

Pic related. the one just outside waiting for fishsticks. 7 minutes left in the oven.

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (1601x582, 473K)

Attached: IMG_0272.jpg (760x1014, 81K)

aaaand they are done

Attached: IMG_0273.jpg (760x1014, 53K)

this oven is fucking crazy, burnt of a few but whatever. cooling off now. almost feeding time.

Attached: IMG_0274.jpg (760x1014, 81K)

bump

bless ur heart user

Attached: 1490986793761.jpg (523x720, 198K)

Got a name for any of them OP?
Also look into homemade cat food.
Bump with a pic of my big furry fucker

Attached: Snapchat-1567258614.jpg (1308x2688, 845K)

just fed them. saw the thread on page 9 so i figured it would 404.
I do have a few, mainly the adults. One of them I named Church for a couple reasons. The street i live on is called Church St., and he's all over it. he's the swinging dick alpha. if there's a fight or a tukery vulture to chased off, Church is there. He is also a gray short hair cat like the one from the movie, Pet Cemetery. He has started to respond to the name. the previous owners of the house used to feed him I guess and he was the first cat I saw when my dad and I walked through the place during the showing.

There's a black one which my dad says is the neighborhood slut,but I think of her more as a matriarch. I call her Mina, and she doesn't fuck around when it comes to rasing kitten. she will swat at them and teach them 'how to cat'. every black cat like her around here is her offsrping, I believe, and they are the fastest and smartest.

The third one I didn't really have a name, but she stood out to me because she was feral and terminally ill. She sought out a human on her own accord which is pretty rare for feral cats to do. They generally resent or avoid humans. so I knew she was desperate. She had terrible vision, hearing loss, a broken tail, cuts on her back, and could hardly meow. She would pur every time I fed her. I took care of her for the last few months of her life. She passed away, laying under my truck after refusing food and water for several days. I gave her a viking funeral in the nearby creek.

You are a good dude.
I'll always think about this.
Thank you for being the good in this world.

Fuck man sounds like you really care for these cute little fuckers. Have you considered building them a little shelter for weather?

Attached: Snapchat-491988302.jpg (1320x2560, 601K)

Best thread, made my day. Thanks.

There is a little house in the backyard. It's insultated, hardwood floor and enough for a person to actually live in. Just no shower, sink, or bathroom. It's kind of like a tiny house and I believe th previous owners were trying to make it rentable or something.

I pay half the mortgage and bills here but my father has the last word and I don't think he would be cool with them being in there.
we do let them hang out in the garage, though. I try to keep the garage door just open enough so moisture is not so condensed.
When it's cold here in TX, they go in there. We like for them to tour the garage every so often because they kill not only mice, but large insects like tree roaches (mainly for fun)
been here one year and I've seen only one mouse.
Only downside is that they kill the occasional bird, and I like birds. but that's nature.

Nice cats Yea Forumsro

Ah your in Tx not to harsh of winter they should be good. I'd look into making your own food tho it doesn't take to long and much cheaper

yeah there's actually more meat butchers than there are stores near me. I'm thinking about asking them for the scraps.

Op is cool guy

Happy caturday bros

Attached: pss6447.jpg (1170x1564, 280K)

Attached: Cats.jpg (1037x739, 297K)

You find a stray cat in neighborhood and decide to adopt it.

odds = it's a feral cat that never likes you

evens = it's a domesticated cat that loves sleeping on your lap

dubs = it's infested with fleas and worms

trips = it grants you a food related wish

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1200x650, 231K)

here it goes: rolling

Based cats keep killing pests.

youre doing gods work, i would suck your dick