Walk into bathroom

>walk into bathroom
>see this
Wat do?

Attached: 1564494101059.jpg (533x595, 87K)

180 turn and jump out the nearest window

Take her back to the sea

Newfag detected

sniffify

wonder why there's a checkout in the bathroom before i dive head first into those planetary cheeks

How does she even wipe? With her diet I'm sure her shits are grotesque.

do a 360 and jump into the shit abyss

How the fuck does this even happen? I mean from the chest up she looks human. But that? Holy fucking shit.

She's thick

I'd bang that ass.

Attached: 517_000_Osborne_Harness_Needle__06452.1362109684.jpg (500x500, 30K)

You won't even get that little white dick past those cheeks

There is absolutely nothing sexy about that gigantic ass. Its tragic is all

Someone has a small dick lol

Imagine booking a window seat on a plane, and she's in the middle seat.

whenever i see women like this i just want to jump on top of that ass or whatever it is

Check if there is any toilet paper left for me.

Bury my face in it until I pass out.

Turn my hat backwards and say "here we go again".

Wait for it to move so I can park my car.

In a bathroom?

In my best Beavis voice... "Hey baby"

ask if she willing to sit on my face and jack me off for one chocolate candy bar

Attached: 1555677611327.png (614x610, 577K)

Do a 360 and then another 360 dick dive into that phat brapper and fuck the ever living dog shit out of that sweet booty meat

Say that she needs exercise, after convincing her for 12 Big macs we then go to the park everyday and 2 months later she's now average weight, except her butt remains wide and ready for child bearing.

With those thoughts on me i jump on her back as I am a dwarf and whip put my 13 inches cock and say that I'll fuck her full of babies.

Of course she resists but due to me having my home advantage I can tie her up to a pole and fuck her from behind.

After doing alot of depraving activities and moves with her I glanced at her fainted form, I strided to my laptop, opened it and typed a greentext of how I fucked a former landwhale and deviously raped her

Attached: da fok.jpg (720x872, 267K)