You will never have sex nor see Bianca's nudes because she got killed and has decomposed by now

>You will never have sex nor see Bianca's nudes because she got killed and has decomposed by now
>This qt otaku-gamer-girl has been reduced to bones
HOLY SHIT WHAT A WASTE I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD I HATE IT, why are humans like this? Is this really gonna be us too? She was what everyone here would have wanted to have but now she's dust. And it's gonna happen to us too in the future no matter how successful we become.

Attached: instagram-killer-bianca-devins-1068x623.jpg (1068x623, 76K)

she was an attention-seeking, manipulating, mentally unstable BPD weeb-slut that whored herself out for drugs and treated people like absolute shit. The only thing tragic about this whole story is that the orbiter who did it failed to kill himself aswell.

Nigga my dick doesn't care. That 10/10 chick has been erased from this world against my will and the fucker who did it didn't even do anything lewd because he was a mentally unstable retard as well.
I mean who goes out of their way to kill their love-interest and does nothing else? A retard.
I'd have welcomed if he at least took off her top while taking the pictures but nope.

i'd fuck skeletons

There are 7 billion people in the world. Go outside and you'll meet a million more like her. They probably won't fuck you because you're obviously a beta cuck who worships vaginas but you can still meet them.

me no liek art whores

Impossible. I figured anyone savvy enough to browse Yea Forums would want an art hoe.

Story ?

Once upon a time...

(psst, finish this story anons)

The end.

>while taking the pictures

you got the pics?

Wow look at you. Stupid piece of shit incel. Have you ever even seen a vagina? You will never have sexbecause you are incapable of it and your brain is incapable of getting any kind of erection. Also I can see my own reflection in your high school yearbook from many years ago. Do you have a boyfriend? If you do not have a girlfriend, you are a worthless piece of shit.

Incels are weak. Weak and stupid. Their brainwashed into thinking that there is only one version of reality, and that is the world that their brain has created for them. They have given up on themselves. They think that what they have to do is to do better. They are powerless against this reality. It is a sad fact of being human that we are powerless against the world that surrounds us. We are all powerless to force our own reality or truth onto another.

you sound mentally unstable

all i can find is this photo anyone have the uncensored one?

Attached: bianca.png (1102x968, 302K)

Why are you still talking about this you spastic

See, that's why I'm talking about
>Sorry fuckers, you're gonna have to find somebody else to orbit
would have been much more meaningful if he sent a picture of her dead with her tits out implying he did what they wished they could do to her. A random murder? It still make me amd

10/10 thanks didnt know what I expected

Lol who cares. Some stupid ethot got had and it's funny, follow the words of the dude who did the honor and orbit someone else.

Attached: lego.jpg (906x1120, 90K)

i dont care that you're mad faggot, do you have the uncensored pic or not? i want to fap

I have it but I'll post this instead

Attached: bianca2.jpg (1080x810, 58K)

if you have her nudes share with the bros

Attached: bianca2.jpg (549x424, 129K)

the uncensored photo is ridiculously hard to find, somebody must have it

It really isn't hard to find, it was all over Yea Forums the day she died

>It really isn't hard to find

so where is it now

>WHAT A WASTE
She was an aspiring camwhore and literally nothing more. She wasn't even a good person. Nothing of value was lost. Garbage people doing garbage people things. Nothing different from any other day.

Though, I'd suggest you go get that latent pedophilia checked by a psychiatrist....

Attached: 1515778662028.jpg (640x744, 76K)

Israel

Attached: 1442702847572.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>not the poor roastie!

Attached: 1557925978878.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>After allegedly killing Bianca, Clark is said to have shared photos and a video of her mutilated corpse online.

there's a fucking video too?? who has these? please?

Implying denying you nudes wasn't ultimate alpha behavior. he got to see what you never will.

i think I have it, is this it?

>inb4 spoonfeed

Attached: 1566251377287.png (892x447, 705K)

The annoying thing is that we don't have confirmation he did anything of the sort

Your right. The mentally deranged murdered that fell in love with an ewhore TOTALLY didn't look at the tits and puss at any time. Because he has morals and limits.

It's sad there's this much beta-male cancer invading this board these days.

I blame AsiaMoot.

Attached: 1446158766877.jpg (250x140, 5K)

You did it faggot, good job

Attached: D_sPC1_WwAAJTW_.jpg (907x1200, 116K)

Hmm true. And it's not like he'd admit to it for additional charges.

Oh I've been looking for this

good'ol Yea Forums thanks Yea Forumsrother

She treated people like shit , in this world they are no gods , we cant talk to animals , electric devices are fake , theres only humans take care of them