It's time boys

It's time boys

It's over, I can't take it anymore. Pls tell me idiotproof way to finish the hurting.

I was thinking jumping in front of the train and quick in and out to a. carrotis communis.

Rules: no guns, relatively quickly so no one can interfere and let's try and not fuck up other people's day

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (800x450, 27K)

▲▲

put a hose in ur car's exhaust pipe and get in the car, start exhaust and close all windows. will be painless, you will just get sleepy

Please don't. I don't know you but just don't. We don't need to lose another in this world.

stop being a fucking faggot op, go for a walk do the closest animal shelter and pet a dog

If u kill ur self ur a fucking pussy incel, so dont

Shit man i'm just newfag i don't know you but i think i was there where are ya now. I was going to hang myself but in last moment i thought about one bitch will laugh about my suicide. Always think about ya enemies. That will save your live. Make them angry by your life.

You cant kill yourself bc its the easy way out. Fucking do something in your life, and plus your just gonna respawn

nice

fag

Train is pretty fool proof. You aleady know what you must do

How about you faggots fuck off ? If I wanted attention and/or pitty and shitty advices i would ask irl or on reddit.

Help if you can, fuck off if you can't

>I was thinking jumping in front of the train

dont talk about it. be about it faggit

Love you fag

Just look at this thread alone. Don't these fine boys give you a reason to live?

Attached: suicidehelp.jpg (226x250, 12K)

Thank you fag

ok bro

Stfu ur such a fucking idiot if you take the easy way out

Love you faggot

Love you more homosexual

I was about to say this. If you wanted worthless reddit advice that's where you'd be. But if you weren't attention seeking you would just do it so....

No need bro. I love you all

Same tbh. LOve all you boys

tall building / cliff

let gravity do its job, head first

100% feel you man

Im going out on benzo+booze overdose and possibly opiates too

I dont gfk about karma right now because im fkn dying anyways

Already tried the combo on a lighter dose and it was really nice. Wish there was a better site for advice like this

we dont need him around, just wastes a job spot and his genes are pathetic anyway. fuck him

hope you just end up in a puke coma and in a vegetative state paralyzed, so that everyone can cry above your body and u cant even fuckin swallow. cunt

Attached: 1565891228307.png (750x750, 605K)

Stream pls and post link

Lol why so triggerd

I will try to. At what site can I stream ?

suicide is just a really shitty, assholery thing to do, can you really blame him for being pissed?

Helium tank $45
Plastic pipe $5
Face mask $15

You need to connect all three together and turn on the helium on a low setting and you will pass out in 1 min and die within 5

DONT SET THE HELIUM TOO HIGH, if so, your lungs will burst and it will be a slow painful death

Unless the person is SERIOUSLY suffering and people will just watch you crumble

nobody wants someone around that is not capable of living life, no way around that. This world is not made for everyone

And if that makes you mad then fuck you, it is a persons life and its their choice too. If someone wants to leave just let them, life goes on

Im/you are not that important anyways, its a fucking egotripp only to belive that

And yeah thx for the heads up, ill make sure to not put my loved ones through that a veggie state.

God you’re so gay. At least say something like “its not worth it”. You go right to the vegan hippy peace gay rainbow bs.

Not in the usa, cant obtain those materials.

If I could I would

The thing is, everyone's capable to live. I mean, aren't you and I alive right now?

If white, walk past niggers.

If black, run past cops.

Life insurance will pay out or it won't look like an accident. Either way that's the way to go. Easy and guaranteed.

You can get it all on amazon, if you can't get the helium, nitrogen may work.

Goobye user, hope you find peace.

For painless: hose in exhaust leading to inside of car. Be in a garage. Has to be an old car or it wont produce enough carbon monoxide. Get really drunk while you’re really tired. Turn on the car, listen to some nice music, and go to sleep.

For fast: bullet to the head. Theres nothing else.

Nigeer most of the stuff you need can be bought at the dollar tree

Define alive man

And ppl can steal alot of your life, things ppl never get over even though they say they do. Then admit they lie because people are garbage cancer and feed off your misery like fkn snakes

Dont show ppl your weak spots they will stab you over and over again.

Train's good, set up a stream on a laptop or something

If you kill yourself, your just proving that your just a weak pathetic cunt. If you don’t then you’ll see as a survivor. I don’t fucking know.

Really, user? You're gonna end your existence, forcing loved ones to pay thousands on a funeral, friends to feel guilty for years to come and parents to feel your sadness for the rest of their old age just cause' life isn't good enough to you? You're selfish. Dead people make sad people, sad people make sad parents and friends, sad parents and friends make more sad people, sad people make dead people. Everyone around will be miserable for generations to come just cause you feel sad?

livestream it so we can remember you and laugh godspeed op

Attached: 1521234842465.jpg (1283x658, 272K)

>Wants to commit suicide
Go to a ghetto and shout the n word.

Attached: 1562762707049.png (1000x1006, 405K)

Funeral payed for already + left in my will to burn me and toss away.

Fuck my friends, they were never there for me until i already lost everything. Sugercoating all my problems

And no, people die life goes on. Sooner or later they accept it and understand you was in pain, everyone does. Nobody fkn remembers dead people you wont either

i suggest you move. changing the surroundings will save you, give you hope. get a job, rent a room, burn all connections, start a new life. then come back to Yea Forums to preach. your surroundings make u depressed.

or like i said before, jump off a tall building head first so we don't have to see these threads anymore dumbfuck

inert gas asphyxiation

Well, jumping in front of a train is going to fuck up the conductor and engineers day pretty good op. You'll have just made two innocent men kill you. As a conductor don't do that pls, I've already had to witness 4 suicides and im boutta fucking yeet myself over it.

Didnt start the thread

Ive already semi-fkd myself with drugs, had i changed surroundings when i realized ppl are the actual problem no one wants to admit. Then my life would had been 11/10 to my subjective part atleast. ( Made changes and succeded but my health got in the way and i just lost everything again)

Got a job i kinda like but no way near what i was doing before drugs

Biggest problem with drugs though are never drugs, its the people around them. They will watch you fall and kick you over when you wobble a bit, just for the fun of it

807925547 #
user, I don't know you, I don't know who hurt you, I don't pretend to. What I do know is there are no villains in real life, only humans who try making the best choice based on their morals and experience. You get associated with someone shitty, it isn't your fault. Here's a suggestion since everyone you know sucks: Turn on some music, lay down, close your eyes and imagine moving away to somewhere nice. Somewhere you always wanted to go. And imagine doing everything you wanted to do there. Make new friends? Find a new job? Everything. Ghost your old shitty friends, find new ones! Or live in exile, only with yourself and your thoughts (that could also be nice). Don't kill yourself because that's betraying literally everyone else, besides your shitty friends. And trust me, I know damn well life doesn't just move on. I learned that lesson when my dad beat me and my mom because he was carrying both a fan and a baby for 5 seconds. I'm still alive though. We're still alive.

You accidentally bump into a chad and cause him to drop his iPhone.

odds = you get a severe beating

evens = you run away

dubs = you get an atomic wedgie

trips = he forgives you and becomes your friend

Attached: screenshot.jpg (480x468, 79K)

roll

take a bunch of opiates/benzos/alcohol.
when drugs hit hard start to tie a bag over head, and proceed to cut wrists open.

Go hang yourself off a tall tree in the woods

You won't do it because you're a fucking pussy. Someone who really wanted to die would just go do it.