HONK HONK

HONK HONK

Attached: 1566652590737.png (918x988, 1.41M)

Did he become an amputee out of his own will?

honestly wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. i was thinking something similar.

You don't know with these faggots anymore, everyone seems to be mentally ill in this fucking clown world.

Or you could look up the username on Google and read what actually happened....

Fuck that

official story is he took painkillers, put dry ice on his hands, and fell asleep, at which point his hands basically froze solid

insert obligatory joke about fisting

No.

>read what actually happened

i would rather see what some dipshit here comes up with and believe that to be true

He wanted paws, okay. He's a freak.

No handies for the fiance!

he was clearly tired of getting his hands dirty during fisting so he removed the middle man and now uses his huge arm dicks instead.

Attached: its true.jpg (448x733, 52K)

Lol how you gonna fist two strangers at once now you fucking degenerate

look at this guy whom'st never received a stumpjob

>a man lost his hands and his so is comforting him
>LMAO DUDE CLOWN WORLD

the absolute state of incels

Attached: 1508607781683.png (962x962, 989K)

At least the muslims won't have to tie his hands when they throw him off the roof

>triggered fag lover detected

found the fag lol

Attached: no trans gender.jpg (750x575, 93K)

Lmao imagine putting this dude in a chastity cage.

Imagine giving him a neck to match his wrist, and then doing the same for his "fiance."

>Husky Mischief

Attached: hh.jpg (512x384, 16K)

Ew. Take your nigger memes back to Twitter. Thank fuck you can't post those stupid ass emojis here or else this site would truly be an irradiated no man's land full of retards.
Btw, fags gonna fag. It's already out of the bag. Not a big deal. We should focus on trannies now. At least we still have leverage on that matter.

Its not the fact that he is a fag that makes it clown world. its the fact that he did it on purpose and is a furfag.

>he did it on purpose

Attached: source.png (500x300, 42K)

>He took painkillers and accidentally left his hands packed in dry ice

Attached: 1565595659245.jpg (480x700, 41K)

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: 00b34ba014a2385ba1d7c38e734cb5a7.6.jpg (488x366, 21K)

>Summarising their FB video; prescription painkillers made them pass out while using wrapped dry ice to soothe swelling from bad arthritis in their hands. Woke up to find hands frozen solid. An accident that turned a risky home-remedy critical. Essentially 4th-degree frostbite.

Fisting causes sore hands

Why do faggots still try to do 'home-remedy' shit in 2000 + 19, year of our lord. Of course its some furfag that did it.

>source: my dad works at Nintendo

Well, can't say the remedy didn't work, no more hand swelling.

Attached: win.jpg (680x422, 43K)

I don't know about that

Attached: ECaRuAqVUAAJCTe.jpg (900x1200, 130K)

Yeah, especially trumpniggers and conservatives. Biggest clowns in america. The pile of dead bodies will be able to seen from space.

>Bork Bork i'm a dog.

Attached: honk honk gender.png (2176x1676, 1.22M)

Nobody thinks that's funny anymore...

Attached: 5257604_0.jpg (630x630, 38K)

fisting your lovers anus is way easier this way

Because health insurance is expensive

(you)

Attached: 1565545119002.jpg (594x588, 42K)

He was doing a Thailand boxing glove. It's when you shove your fist up a midgets ass, box each other. It takes a lot of skill, cause the midget has to clamp down just tight enough to stay onto the boxers fists, if you tighten too much, the result is the OPs pic. It's a brutal sport, it should be banned every where.

Did he type that with his nose?

Please select your source from the list, friendo

Attached: WORKS_CITED_MLA_Format.png (668x699, 49K)

what kinda retard formated that shit

Yes. He soaked his hands in liquid nitro for like 30 minutes claiming "he fell asleep" with them in there

Gr8 b8 m8
You don't see any right leaning fellows freezing off limbs to fist their boyfriends with plastic paws.

Pretty hard to squeeze a trigger when you faggots are freezing your hands off

Look at all these dead fags

Attached: niugie10.jpg (1024x1576, 453K)

XDDDDDD hahahahahah LMAOOOO bruh! That shit hilarious fam

was he trying to do no-fap?

isnt it mostly trans and liberal people posting on their tumblr, instagram & tinder profile with the typical im insert here ______ yes im self diagnosed

Must have had a coupon for the hand amputations then.

Insert curb your enthusiasm theme

No fap champ!

"Will be able to seen from space"

I hope this is bait

This is why 'Death Squads', pop up all through our history.

he's a furfag and is getting prosthetic paws