Medfags help

Medfags help

Wiped my ass and see this.
Am I dying?

Attached: 0FC32ECD-82E7-498E-98FE-39AA7639D52F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Nice dick

If your asshole hurts when you wipe, it means you probably just have hemorrhoids. If it didn't, you should probably go see a doctor

You've got Gonoherpasyphilaids. You get it from sitting on public toilets.

i have done this before its nothing significant i think. im still alive

Could be hemorrhoids but not sure. Please visit 1 Doc asap for your own good, bro.

medfag here, bright red indicates closer to rectum vs higher up the digestion track. no necessarily good, but imo -- better than it being black and somewhere hard to find.

you being on Yea Forums leads me to believe you spend a lot of time sitting down infront of the computer (this can lead to hemorroids. i think you punctured one while wiping. go to the doc -- or try prep H. feel around in your asshole while in shower -- you will feel bumps that confirm my suspicion

gl faggot.

Did you let someone fuck your bussy, its normal for the first time you loose your anal virginity

Nope. It didn’t hurt at all. Freaked me the fuck out though

Bright red means it's a tear on or near the asshole. If you've been constipated you probably tore it trying to push a monster log out. Get some stool softener and eat more fiber. Unless you just took a monster dick up your ass and that's why it tore. If that's the case no judgement, just use more lube.
If your shit is dark red that a worse problem, see a doctor.

Would you consider pic bright bred?

No anal. Just turds

yes mate sorry i implied that. very red -- chery to bright red is closer to anus exit.

a real dark maroon towards a blacker shade is further up (which can be worse)

just stick your index finger around your asshole (check around and inside) and feel for bumps or soft tissue or if you have pain

that will indicate hemorrhoids

one other thing, turds can also cause a breakage if they are large lol.

Another medfag here, looks like hemorroides, go see a proctologist.

Abortion

Blood is red meaning source is near your asshole, probably just a hemorrhoid.

Probably ulcerative colitis

Yes, unironically of old age.

Are you sat on a toilet...on a toilet?

Don't you rember your boy friend fucked you in the ass last night .faggot

is that the Squatty Potty?!

Not op but my shit has been yellow for 2 weeks. Should I go see a doctor? My other symptoms are gas and burping more than usual, no heartburn, and nausea typically worse in the morning.

Yes, you got nigga aids

mustard gas

more dick

Oh, sweetie, it's your first period. It comes from being a beta cuck. Let mommy help.

Attached: first peiod.jpg (728x546, 56K)

Possibly hemorroids or anal fissure. Wash your asshole with a jet of warm water and visit a proctologist for further treatment.

nonironically. that is a very large and dark amount of blood for a hemorrhoid. go get checked NOW. like stop posting and head in. I dont think it's a normal hemmeroid. since I just got over some hemorrhoids. for your own health. go to the hospital.

Attached: image0-52.jpg (600x758, 60K)

Might be a good idea to stop asking big black random gentlemen to fuck you in the ass, at least limit yourself to a couple per week.

Hemroids. Try not to sit on the toilet so long when taking a dump and don't wipe as hard. I had this problem too and those 2 things helped out.

it's hemorrhoids you fucking nigger. eat spam and die

Mate that ain’t fucking hemaroids he needs to see a doctor ASAP. Surely he would know that he had a fucking pile the size of a fucking apple hanging out his arse. He needs a doctor.

Up your fiber intake and stay hydrated

You are fucked brother.

The people saying hemorrhoids are wrong as fuck. You need to see a doctor.

Also I googled pic and this was the first result:

>Mukimono (剥き物) is the traditional Japanese art of decorative garnishing

Piles or anal fissure. Usually only worrysome if its very dark. bright red means near exit. go see a doctor

internal bleeding, if you couldn't tell from the blood
probably have colon cancer
cya OP

Mate piles don’t bleed that much without pain. He needs a doctor. Jesus. Even if you were a doctor I would still disagree with you. Fuck.

Lmao you gotta squatty potty. Isn't that supposed to help problems like that? Anyways you most likely have a fissure or a hemmoriod. Take a few days put some Epsom salt in your tub fill it will a few inches of water, called a "sitz bath" Google it. And if it doesn't improve make an appointment. (Heads up if you do this you'll get a finger in the ass) good luck user