Hey Yea Forums, I've recently become sexually involved with a married woman, who's husband is a friend of mine...

Hey Yea Forums, I've recently become sexually involved with a married woman, who's husband is a friend of mine. The sex is entirely enjoyable, but I'm having trouble with the morale aspect of fucking my friend's wife. Any advice on the subject? Stories of your own experiences? Please share. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1565797839588.jpg (500x648, 54K)

Infidelity is no good -- temptation must be resisted. If you want to be with that woman, get rid of the one you have, but don't lead her on into a delusion. Not cool, not honest.

All woman cheat. Take your shot and dont fucking worry about it. If it wasnt you it would be someone else. Just dont get caught and break it off at the right time.

Does he know you're fucking her? Maybe he knows and secretly encourages it?

My personal experience: Met a couple back when I was a swinger. The wife fell in love with me and the husband things we're simply fuck buddies. He's a cool dude. We have the occasional 3-some. Been at it for 5 years now.

As far as I know, he is unaware. We are always very careful to cover our tracks, and she seems more worried than I am that he will find out.

One day, you or her will get sloppy at covering your tracks and you'll get caught.

I don't currently have a woman. I broke up with my last girlfriend about half a year ago. I thought this would give me the freedom to do whoever I wanted, but I didn't expect to get involved with a married chick.

>husband is a friend of mine
Obvious lie is obvious.

Right now, in the early stages, we're fucking ninjas. Someday, perhaps, we could leave a clue behind, but I'm not worried about that in the short term. Though I see your point. I'd hate to ruin my friendship with her husband.

No lie. I'm better friends with her than I am with him, but I hang out with him at parties every now and again, sometimes we go out for drinks. He's a good guy.

Yeah, um, you'd lose more than that. Your lady friend would lose her marriage and primary source of income (She wouldn't get half of his shit) and she'd expect you to man up and support her in his place.

>I'd hate to ruin my friendship with her husband
>my friendship with her husband
>my friendship
>friendship

Attached: 452y527425747.png (816x684, 803K)

He's such a great friend that he's banging his wife, lol.

Oh, and everyone they know will hear the story and hate you for life.

Clearly I'm not a great friend. None the less, I like the guy and would prefer to keep him in the dark. Perhaps a better question at this point would be "How can I get out of this situation without damaging my relationship with my friend or his wife"?

You make a good point. If I was alienated from this friend group, I'd have nothing left. 1 point to you.

For as long as you have a relationship with the dude's wife, you're gonna have a situation.

Tell him so he knows his wife’s a whore and doesn’t get raped for half is assets in 10 years

This would be a great way to ruin both of those relationships.

He is a friend but.....you're not a friend
this is wrong /bro, never bang friend's wife
what if this happen to you?

Just break it off then? This sounds like a wise course of action, I'm just not sure how to go about doing it.

This

Who is this little slut?

Stop being a piece of shit and fucking your friend's wife behind your back. How would you feel about it if the roles where reversed?

moral aspect, morale is different than moral
and you're calling this dude your friend but you're fucking his wife
you're just a dumb shithead

You would end it like any other break up. She would know exactly why you're ending it.

Simple. Tell her that you are starting to have feelings for her and you feel very guilty. You really like her and you like your friend and you think it is best that you return to how things were before so nothing bad will happen to either of you.

you. are. not. his. friend.

How would you feel if you were in his position? I think you're worthless.

I'm in the same boat. I seduced my bf's best friend since childhood, and have been cheating with him. This is me . I want to know how to get out without harming their friendship and losing both of them. Please help.

Either tell him and redeem yourself or deal with it. You want to be a cunt? Don’t complain about having a guilt conscious then faggot.

You all make me feel like shit, and it's entirely justified. This is probably exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks for the wise council.

Tell her it was fun but you need to stop before you get caught. Then tell her she can NEVER say what happened. You must do the same. NEVER SAY A WORD ABOUT THIS.

I don't care how much your conscience hurts. NEVER SAY A WORD. Stop doing things like this as it will always blow up in your face.

Attached: what in tarnations.png (759x543, 448K)

Your actions have consequences and you knew what could happen going into it.

There is only one answer: The BOTH of you tell him so he can move on with his life. Every day that you go without telling him is another day he is being humiliated and lied to by his best friends. Rip the bandaid off and do it, before the damage done to him gets a lot worse

who cares. married cunts are the best. all the fun and none of the bullshit.

dude! never with someone that close to home!
out of town, with one none of your friends-fam' know!

Attached: vint_boobies (57).jpg (530x800, 103K)