Let's talk about how the USA thinks it has the best women, let's take Katherine Perry as an example...

Let's talk about how the USA thinks it has the best women, let's take Katherine Perry as an example, she cannot hold a note, tone deaf and produces absolutely generic songs at best. Complete cringe worthy narcissist of the highest possible tier.

We in the UK have Belle Delphine, simply famous and popular because of these silly cute faces she pulls, selling Bath water to desperate incels who will never know the loving touch of a female other than their own mother.
She's an excellent innovative and very career driven lady with great business skills and accumen, this is the way to make money.

I'm waiting for your responses americucks, come at me with your worst, even though you cannot win, I'll gladly amuse myself with your inane and based opinions.

Attached: Belle-delphine-naked-snapchat-selfies-2.jpg (741x1482, 133K)

Italy has the best women
All educated people agree on that

UK has the worst looking chick short of Africa. Scandinavian probably is the best. Nobody except some song from the 80s claimed the us has the best. Your chicks are ugly and your men are cucks. I look forward to watching your shit land continue to go down the toilet.
tl/dr an hero Brit faggot.

Attached: 1554500754000.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Pretty sure Katy Perry is worth like 50000x what your little slut is.

Katy Perry isn't even a good example of an American woman.

I am personally predominantly only attracted to white girls (very few exceptions). Does not really matter what country they come from. But to say that america does not have good looking women in it is just absurd.

Every country thinks it has the best women. This post is shit.

nice bait mate

Attached: 809.jpg (625x626, 34K)

has she actually shown her vag yet?
obviously she's having to show more and more skin to stay relevant.

Attached: cheers-to-all-my-haters-be-patient-so-much-more-is-53321550.png (500x608, 132K)

Complete butterface of a woman

>Literally all Belle does is pose and her boyfriends handles the rest.

I honestly don’t find belle delphine hot at all. She’s got nothing. No tits or ass. I find her cringy as hell and don’t understand the craze.

Oh look. Another yuropoor that can't stop obsessing about murrica. Imagine that.

Attached: 1547435875907.jpg (750x640, 150K)

she is very pretty and has a nice body, i think you just might be gay

Fuckin queerosexual

Attached: 1430516877288.jpg (399x388, 18K)

She probably had to spend her fortune to fix her teeth

Checkmate faggot

Attached: 50234285_175643926760707_1274748844663373824_o.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

>Spent money on healthcare
Fucking retard

Lmao katy perry is shit. Everyone in the US with a half functioning brain knows that. I don't even understand how people find that shitsmear attractive. As an American, I can tell you what's popular here is all trash. Only kids with tone deaf ears and bland, tasteless lives enjoy listening to that shit.

Attached: 351bb6f4a75ad156acf784d56c316d7e.jpg (400x426, 31K)

>i like fat ebony girls with ZZZZZZ size tits

Thank you so much for your honesty and support

Attached: 1566410695219.webm (480x600, 761K)

>
>>i like fat ebony girls with ZZZZZZ size tits
Me 2

N____ gonna N____

haha I thought that was carltons dad

OP why do you speak like a fruity tooty homosex?

work on your shitpost, this is genuinely poor quality
saged

She's got big boobs, doesn't mind jiggling them, has a great makeup artist and photographers are excellent at making marginally attractive people look good.

That and she sang a song or two about sex.

That is why she's popular.