Yo...

yo, so this is my first time posting here in almost a decade but I just thought of something crazy and didn't know where else to post it.

You know those conjoined twins like pic-related. Do they have boyfriends and do they have to share the same snatch?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

God, I remember Yea Forums discussed this, at least 5 years ago. I guess someone is going to post the youtube video of them getting a job and someone else will post the fake blowjob pic again.

just google "abigail and brittany hensel anatomy" or maybe think for two seconds.
they have one vagina.

yeah, but wouldn't they have seperate boyfriends? and only one snatch? See where im going with this?

you would think. They're considered two people. They have separate SS numbers and IDs. Very strange way to live. Taking shits together. Deciding when to masturbate, etc.. I want to see it so bad.

Everytime they had sex, they would have to cheat. One of the boyfriends could easily cheat by fucking their vag and then just thinking of the other sister.

it's fucked up ain't it

The creepiest thing about their videos is that they have the exact same mannerisms and can practically finish each other's sentences. It's proof that two identical brains with the same input make the same output. That our brains are identically designed but made unique by the unique ways we've all grown up individually.

can you read? I just said they have one vagina.

you're not very intelligent.

it's not that fucking deep dude.

Ur fucking stupid

The real problem would be how much they have to shit. They both eat and have two separate stomachs that all goes to one asshole.

I also wonder if one smokes weed does the other get high?

They probably share a boyfriend for simplicity's sake.

Uneducated retard question: can one sleep while the other is awake? Feel like that's an obvious yes but idk

you are creepy not the girls

That's just not how it works lol even conjoined twins couldn't justify that with simplicity's sake

No, I'm with him, Ivan and Egor are definitely creepy and disturbing. They should neck, now that would be interesting

>That's just not how it works
Oh? Do you have a PHd on the subject?

>you will never slide your cock in between their two necks

feels bad

No I'm just not a socially inept retard and I talk to humans in the great outside world and have relationship experience, seriously easy stuff only a complete sperg wouldn't understand

But that just isn't how that works, user.

one extra hole can fit one extra dick
literally they(?) are the only one(s) to be banged 100% with 4 guys (+2 with the hands)

parents were debating between two names, but guess what...

i get you, people are retarded. i guess you'd have to ask them, being born with that deformity.

I saw them in real life in a parking garage at the Children's Heart Clinic in Minneapolis in like 1995 or so. I was like 10 or so and my friend smacked my arm and whispered, "That girl has 2 heads!". Lo and behold 2 headed girl walking with their mom. They must have been like 7 or so, I think Dateline did a special a few years later.

>Calls another person "fucking stupid"
>doesnt know how weed works

two brains

who wore it better?

trips check

ONE vagina for TWO girls I fucking got that

If they got pregnant, who would officially be the mother? And if they have two boyfriends then how would they know which baby belonged to whom?

brain-dead

What if one died? Say one shot the other in the head. Would the dead ones corpse rot inside the line ones body?

they'd have to amputate the head otherwise gangrene would set it.

They only have one vag that they share. I imagine they just share one boyfriend too.

same dna = same mother, understand it as u want
they can make parenthood test for the fathers (even b4 the birth)

what if the guy prefers to kiss one more than the other? will they get jealous? do they kiss each other for the kink?

they'd have to only have one bf because of but then again one would always be jealous of the other and fight for his affection. I don't envy them.

what if one commits a crime? both end in jail? what happens with the innocent one?

They could have a boyfriend each and when having sex they could put a curtain between the heads so only one head would see the boyfriend

I have something genuinely new. No proof, so read at your own peril.

I visited my buddy in Minnesota for the New Year and there was a large group of us hanging out. I figured I would pull up tinder since I was in a new area and all. It wasn't but maybe 10 swipes and one of the twins pops up. I couldn't fucking believe it. I started screaming and flipping out. One of the guys took my phone from me and then started going off as well. Unfortunatly in all the commotion, we took all the time in the world to read the bio and check out the pictures, when I decided to super like that shit, I realized I forgot to screenshot it. That being said, it was exactly how they discuss their "individual" lives. The pictures were just her head, lol. The bio was just a description of her being an elementary teacher and relatively bland.

All in all, an absolutely uneventful bio if you didn't KNOW she had another head attached to her fucking shoulders.

The perfect crime.
>Kidnap sister
>Hold hostage
>Can't shoot me coppers!
>Rob rob rob
>???
>profit
Can't jail the innocent with her kidnapper....
Maybe forced to separate if it was an option....

would still fuck Yea Forums? I would

Attached: britabbynow.jpg (453x604, 43K)

Just imagine a double blowjob from those two...

fake troll account mostly

how can they walk and move coordinated? just one takes control and switch?

one can rimjob while the other swallows my dick

I think one controls half of the body and the other, the other half. Apparently they had poor synchronization before but nowadays manage to live pretty well.

who controls the body?

the jews, like anything else in this planet

but the other head would still feel the penetration.

Barack Obama crosses your path and winks at you.

odds = you spill your spaghetti

evens = you get an autograph

dubs = you call him a nigger

trips = you spit in his face

Attached: screenshot.jpg (640x480, 86K)

rolling

I'm not a doctor but the one that was shot could still survive right? People can survive shots to the head as long as certain oarts are keot intact and in this case there would still be a fully functional brain attached to the body...

The odds are wild, but we looked it up and everything was not only spot on, but the distance from us to where their TV segment was filmed matched the distance tinder was giving us. If it was a troll, they need to become private investigators instead of creeps because that was perfect.

Rolll

One vagina, two mouths, and one or two anuses. You can mix and match

Dont forget the neck crevice, cant get that unless you cram two seperate bitches together, and even then it won't be as tight and joined flesh.

wat in the holy fffff? i would loose it even at 10

He has decades of experience hitting on conjoined twins. It's kinda his thing

Can they both turn their heads enough to both tongue your dick at the same time?

No,retard, it's proof that two identical twins who spend every single moment together and must share the most intimate of functions appear similar to strangers on the internet. What a groundbreaking discovery you've made.

Sleep is a full body phenomenon, retards. There is no chance they would be able to stay awake seperately for long. Every bodily function is altered during sleep, partial paralysis occurs, and the metabolism is altered. Hurr durr two brains,

Attached: 1561959177863.png (512x512, 257K)

I would do it.

Yeah. He must be real stupid not knowing how weed works. Fuck meeeeeeee.....

Roll