Do you feel guilty when you accidentally check out underage girls in public?

Do you feel guilty when you accidentally check out underage girls in public?

Attached: 1138B54D-78F1-42C6-BFDF-41E473ED1125.jpg (1242x1119, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inga.xtop.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>underage
not where i live. but if i start checking out underage girls in germany or italy, i might need some therapy

Define underage especially since this isnt an exclusively American board

If we are just going with the baseline of 18 years of age then its 10 years past their prime

checking out a 17 yo in Bulgaria is fine but the second y'all cross into Turkey, that shit is unacceptable

Turkey is such a weird country

Never, I still hook up with some anyway.

You don't consider age in the face of cleavage. This occurs on a molecular level, you can't control it!

No. I don't. I know deep down I would never hurt or take advantage of them, so no harm, no foul.

Is it bad that I check out underage girls on purpose? I’m never gonna get to fuck, so why not stare while I drool?

I don't do that. Pedophile networks upheld by the CIA and Mossad do, though. SJWs as well.

I don’t really feel guilty, no. Because honestly girls 13-16 can be some of the hottest girls I see out in public. They wear tight and revealing outfits nowadays. And while they might be dumb and immature... they are absolutely gorgeous

nah, in fact i kinda try to seem accidental and get busted since.....call it good or bad, immoral, in balkans currently (i mean it kinda always was like that) society degraded to that point that more and more younger, and i mean underage girls get sexually involved with older guys. can't really explain due to my bad english and well....kinda social differences but that's the current state of it and, well....if you are just a bit shitty person an you don't care and don't have some moral boundaries well, you are in a good place to live (actually only thing that is good here kek)

>accidentally
i do it on purpose faggot

It’s no accident. And no, I don’t feel bad. They know what they’re doing.

anyone who says no is lying.

First of all, I have absolutely no way of knowing if the girls I'm checking out are underage. Second off, no; I don't feel bad about checking out a chick's ass, tits or pussy, if it turned out a girl I'd checked out was 15 but looked 18, I wouldn't care because I have no way of knowing. Tits are tits.

Nope but check out this tumblr.. has nice bitches

I don't lol, tits and ass are worth the wait.

Attached: 1562677293599.jpg (636x588, 47K)

No.

If I feel bad about about checking out an underage girl in public, I should feel bad about thinking about pulling a heist, or trying drugs.

Not anymore

Where I live checking a 15 yo is weird but since it's legally the age of conscent it's "okay"

Where i work its very difficult to tell as everyone is wearing a swimsuit i have now cone to terms with seeing their shapely tight bodies every day

>If we are just going with the baseline of 18 years of age then its 10 years past their prime
What are you trying to say?

There is nothing hotter than a 14 year old cutie with amazingly soft skin and a beautifully tight little body coupled with some nice perky tits, sexy hips and a great little booty. Change my mind.

Not an incel but I agree when people says women are naturally whores.
It's okay to look at them. Once her peepee is bleeds (naturally, not forced) , she's legal and can be fucked.

According to the law in the brain. Law in the physical world says that is still very illegal.

> Best FapLinks Toplist. Enjoy/

inga.xtop.eu/

I do it intentionally. I don't feel guilty.

Nah. I also take pics of it

Why

Fucking pedos if I could I’d punch you through the damn screen. Pussies

Retard

Shut up

I completely agree

If i see a 5 year old with a big ass i'd stare and acknowledge it but then immediately upset that i did. Depends on the age really.

I do that shit on purpose and I am proud.

Attached: the butt girl.gif (512x288, 574K)

You’re mad cause I’d knock your teeth out lol

Has that ever happened? Stared at a kid with a big ass?

Up to you to decide FBI

Does being a self righteous moron make you feel better about yourself? I bet you've done some shitty things yourself, and what better way to compensate

Honest to god I’ve never done any fucked up shit. Which is why I believe I’ve had a pretty good life. Everyone I grew up with that went to jail or had stuff happen to them was because they got involved in stupid shit.

I went to college. I’m a business owner. And damn right I’ll knock out any pedophile any day.

>accidentally

Attached: 1535145635488.jpg (552x477, 18K)

seinfeld already covered this. Jerry and George both openly ogled a 14 year old downblouse

if you aren't attracted to pubescent people, you're a faggot. if you act on that attraction, you're also a faggot

Kik me @ endrgw88 for trades

Dubs checked.

Not especially. The sooner they get used to it, the better.

found the Internet Tough Guy™