Look at this tiny Flip, instinctively curving her back...

Look at this tiny Flip, instinctively curving her back. She looks like she is about orgasm at the mere sight of Gigachad.

Attached: 65920128_448997055938725_4505327382185530528_n.jpg (1440x1440, 170K)

she’s just standing you fucking idiot

Has a girl ever even talked to you other than to insult you?

Damn. What the fuck is that bowl of happiness to the top right? I want that.

T. Incel Asian guy.

What the hell? You can get spaghetti at McDonald's?

Holy shit, I ordered that once in 1990 when I a kid. It was horrible.

t. spaghet

in the Philippines you can, I guess...

Jesus

I remember seeing the commercials for it while watching a VHS of Star Trek: NG from that era.

I bet that sauce isnt much different than the ketchup.

Jokes on you, filipina's only use white men for their money and talk shit behind their backs.

Attached: 1519031902630.jpg (402x402, 145K)

Chicken McDo? How about Chicken McDon't.

COPE

Attached: ricedickbtfo.jpg (1280x1188, 248K)

pic is shopped. the dude in that pic would have to be ~8ft tall

That isn't true, I had a 18-19yr old Filipino gf, she was great.
She ended up marrying a white guy too.

you talkin' shit gweilo?

Attached: rice gigachad.jpg (800x551, 56K)

He isn't far off and it is a real pic.
That is the man they call the Dutch Giant. Bunch of memes going around with him right now.

OR MAYBE HE'S NOT A 5' MIDGET LIKE YOU?

I WORKED IN FLIP LAND. MEN ARE SHORT. WOMEN ARE SHORTER. I WOULD SAY 4'11" AVG. HEIGHT. THEY ARE ALSO SO FUCKING UGLY./ FILTHY DIRTY COUNTRY.

ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?

ANY WHITE DUDE I KNOW WHO IS A TOTAL DEGENERATE AND WOULDN'T BE AB;E TO MARRY ANY OTHER FUCKING RACE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING PIGS IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO A FLIP. FLIP'S HAVE ZERO FUCKING STANDARDS. LESS THAN NIGGERS

this has to be photoshopped, no way someone that looks like that eats at mcdonalds.

Attached: d31e3cd2527a90faa880d294117b76e5.png (655x498, 417K)

WHERE ELSE WILL HE EAT IN THE PHILIPPINES? IT'S THAT SHIT HOLE OF BUYING ROASTED PIG FROM SOME DUDE COOKING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IN SOME PIT.

true, all asians eat is fish and soy. they dont get enough meat protein in their diet they get stunted.

How much does he eats??

>FISH

>MEAT PROTEIN

HOLY FUCK. SUMMER AIN'T OVER YET.

AS MUCH AS HE WANTS OR CAN AFFORD?

That dude looks like he has to eat every calorie he can find. I bet he needs no less than 8k calories a day to maintain.

I bet his cook is as big as her fucking arm

Yes but it contains tons of sugar, corn syrup and plastic.

You know she is wondering the same thing.

You mean like white guys talk about asian women being money grubbing worthless whores behind their backs?

Why does this look like my mcdonalds

GO BACK TO REDDDDDDIITTT FAT ASS.

UNLESS HE'S HEAVILY HEAVILY SAUCED HE NEED 4-5K OF GOOD NUTRITION YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK.

You're a filipino?

They like to make all McDonalds look the same so tourists eat there as a "safe" choice.

Triggered.

IM A HUGE FAGGOT THAT SUCKS DICKS ALL DAY

That's just not true. I banged a pinay (or whatever they're called) my first night in college. She was the cleaning chick on my floor, but she was pretty hot. I fucked her several times after that, too. I didn't pay her, she didn't ask. I didn't even get a disease or nothing.

You're right but, what did capital letters ever do to you?

>Mcspaghetti

Wtf lmao

CAUSE IM A FAG THAT NEEDS ATTENTION

He would rip her holes apart tho

Cashiers often have this posture. Standing in one place all day can do a number to your back if you stand like this.

I wanna fuck you so bad...

What, is he nine feet tall? You retards believe this?

That dude is sauced though.

How can you tell? Is it the back zits?

She doesn't care.

Look at the size of that fucker.

Attached: hhI6Fe3.png (906x676, 1011K)

b-but how would she poop if he ripped her poophole?

DP and DAP?
Fug I want this torrent

They sell a meal with one chicken leg? Fucking hell, no wonder they are all so fucking tiny.

2 years after they start lifting, they'll be 400lb lard balloons

The Dutch Giant eats seven meals a day, at predetermined times. Altogether those meals add-up to a whopping 6400 calories

I was pretty close retards. While in training and bulking you better believe it goes up from there.

Believe or not eating fast food once a week won't turn you into a fat shit.
Calories are calories empty or not.

HE'S 7'2". YES MANLET, SOME MEN ARE OVER 5'4" YOU SMALL LITTLE SHIT.

I'm not an expert on the subject, but by this logic everyone who has ever won a bodybuilding competition is sauced. I'm fine with that, but he's really not ripped like pro bodybuilders.

ONE TIME A WEEK? LMFAO

YOU FAT FUCKS EAT FAST FOOD 3X A DAY MUCH LESS 1X A WEEK. FUCK OFF AND DIE.

As a half Filipino I support this message.

Pro Bodybuilders don't stay ripped year around. They actually lose weight and muscle mass just before competitions.

Guy in the pic clearly works out enough to justify it

YOU ARE IN EXPERT IN MCDONALDS, COOKIES AND CREAM AND CATS. STICK TO THAT FAT FUCK

CONSIDERING THIS IS HIS "PROGRESS" I WOULD SAY JUICE IS HEAVILY INVOLVED.

Attached: progress-pics-3.jpg (799x529, 30K)

Do they take steroids year round?

AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW FAT FUCKING POS?

HE'S 7'2" AND JUICED TO THE TITS. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS OF EATING 8K AND LOOKING LIKE HIM MIDGET FATS.

I'm not even Filipino but I'd orgasm for Gigachad too. No shame.

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

What the fuck is a McSpaghetti?

Must suck being you, having a broken caps lock and calling everyone fat as a projection of your own obesity.

Only the ones who have signed their nuts away for life. The ones that blast and cruise.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? STEROIDS ARE 1 OF 100'S OD DRUGS THEY TAKE: HGH, CLENBUTEROL, INSULIN, AMPHETAMINE ETC ETC FUCKING ETC FAT BOY.

Have you examined his pee-pee yet?

Yeah there's Jaws, Lurch, Frankenstein, Andre the Giant...

Nigger you dumb and fat. I'm 6'3 at 200lbs

You're 5'9 and 250.

Btw you can lose weight eating just fast food if you eat it at a calory deficit, not that you know what that means tubby lol

You'd be malnourished as fuck, but like I said, calories are calories.

Filipina here.

We don't care about white guys. Especially body builders. We only use their money because they're just generally stupid.

His beard looks like it was created by Pixar pre-Monsters Inc

And you get regular semen injections from your mom's bull.

SURE YOU ARE 5' 600 POUND SHUT IN. SURE YOU ARE,

THAT'S STILL MORE SEX THAN YOU BECAUSE 1>0.

Not unless they're abusing them. Google PED cycle for more info. You take test variants, an aromatose inhibitor? to block the estrogen, then when you're off you take SERMs to make your testicles to start working to produce test for themselves again.

Don't do it without research cause you're gonna stop producing test for life if you don't lol

>1
Aw give yourself some credit. You get the pipe at least three times a week. You don't even have to sit on the toilet anymore, turds just wiggle out of your underoos.

Ok BRO

Kek. dum dum probably doesn't even know what a deficit means, forget in relation to kcals.

Keep on keeping on lard ass :^]

AT LEAST I SIT ON A TOILET. YOU ARE AT THE DIAPER STAGE IMMOBILE FAT FUCK.

I DON'T BECAUSE I NEVER WAS A FAT FUCK LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW...MY PARENTS FED MY WELL . SORRY YOUR PARENTS FED YOU SUGAR AND FRIES FAT FUCK.

w-woah..

glad summer is almost over. these kids are fucking obnoxious.

At least he finally found his cap locks, he is progressing.

Attached: you.jpg (900x500, 103K)

lol rage

So you're fat or you're skinny fat? Nice. Maybe you can fly like a squirrel suit.

Fatty doesn't know how to bulk and cunt lol

I'm 6' 2" my retarded friend

>everyone who has ever won a bodybuilding competition is sauced
yes

Yup, that nigger is gonna be pissing off his 8th grade teacher soon.

tryhard trying too hard

>5'4

Says the 5'6 250 pounder lol. You can't be a troll, you're just retarded and or inbred.

SURE YOU ARE SON. ON HERE WE ARE ALL CHADS. WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE REALLY HURT YOU DIDN'T HE FAT LITTLE FUCK? ALL YOUR FRIENDS GREW UPWARDS AND YOU ONLY SIDEWAYS?

You can get Longanisa (like a Pinoy hot dog) and rice and other weird shit at Macdonalds and Burger King

Just cause you're 6'2 doesn't make you a Chad. You can be a skinny fat with no muscle or you can ce a fat ass with all fat. You know, like you lol

These aliens aren't even trying anymore...