mental breakdown

Attached: u7lp-3jQ.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>gouges
it was inevitable

who is this whale

another one bites the dust

kdwow

who? what? why should i care?

It's honestly pretty funny. She is "anorexic" and someone called her big and beautiful and apparently she doesn't think she's chubby?

you're going to have to be a little bit clearer. nobody knows who the fuck this is and simply saying mental breakdown and not even saying her name is extremely unhelpful.

Her name is KDwow you fucking idiot. Someone said it.

where the nudes at

The chaturbate chick?

Attached: 1F405380-7CC4-447D-AD90-2E2F1455DFD1.png (1334x750, 1.77M)

please legitimately consider suicide you absolute 12 year old.

autism

You can find here here on chaturbate

Did she wash ashore?

Can't even link her to the thread.
Can't post in the chat unless you've tipped.
I'm not giving this thot money, some of you incels do it and link her to this thread.

I'm sorry I called you a fucking idiot. I am mentally disabled I have a mental illness. I have special needs, I need extra support and I have rapid cycling bipolar. Me and Kd are sorry, but FUCK YOU.

So what's the mental breakdown? Her twitter bio states "disabled & curvy model..." so I doubt someone calling her a bbw or whatever would be that triggering, she clearly isn't anorexic. Where is the entertainment OP?

Attached: 0000HHj8244.jpg (400x444, 34K)

yes, yes you are mentally disabled.

ok then kill yourself crippletard

get psychiatric help. not for any of the bullshit you're stating but because you think this is a valid response in any way whatsoever. like, something is wrong with you, something other than what is being mentioned.

Can someone tell me what the fuck is up already. Did she an hero?

>neon hair
Don't these borderlines have a mental breakdown once a week or some shit

lol gouges what a maroon

Tits or gtfo, landwhale.