What is your go-to subway sandwich Yea Forums?

What is your go-to subway sandwich Yea Forums?

Attached: subway-header.jpg (940x452, 84K)

tuna melt with black pepper, hold the jizz

double roast beef on jalapeno cheese bread. American cheese. with oil and salt/pepper..

Italian BMT on italian bread - lettuce tomato onion pickles olive banna pepper - mayo garlic oil vinegar salt pepper

goddamn that sounds delicious

Turkey and ham, hold the semen, southwest sauce, all salad apart from gherkin. That's pickle to you amerifags.

Toasted Italian herb with white cheese
Turkey or Black Forest ham usually double + bacon
Extra lettuce
Pickles
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Mayo
Mustard
Southwest sauce
Salt + pepper

Two macadamia nut cookies
Bottle of chocolate milk

Attached: D7CFFCFB-B16F-4B10-9B2B-51C15B287FA8.jpg (500x500, 30K)

My go-to subway sandwich is turning 360 and moonwalking away wondering how did I get there.

Italian BMT on italian herbs and cheese spinach lettuce peppers tomatoe onion olive banna pepper
pepper and olive oil garlic aoili and chipotle is the correct choice

listen nigger subway is pretty good for the price

i get the spicy italian, double meat, pepperjack cheese

but i get it as a salad. for dressing a little oil and vinger.

No carbs.

Let's just say you don't pay with money.

Toasted herb Itallian
Cold cut combo (double meat)
Pepperjack cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Jalapenos
Black olives
Lots of mayo
Chipotle
Salt and pepper

some parts of the country call them gherkin here also, fuckface. even the parts that don't call them that would know what you mean.

Italian bmt
>lettuce
>tomato
>pickle
>cucumber
>jalapenos
>mayo
>mustard
Sometimes I swap mayo/mustard for spicy sriracha

Italian herbs and cheese bread and pepper Jack cheese

well i will concede that adding jalapenos to your sandwich will give you the runs but other than that i don't see the problem

BMT on Italian.
Swiss cheese, not toasted.
Lettuce, onion, green pepper, lots of jalapenos.
Parmesan cheese and sub sauce.

there are carbs in cheese.

I really hope Boris revokes the declaration of independence. We had an empire once, now 20% of the world shits in the streets. Sorry guys, we tried.

wtf all these faggot replies
>12 inch meatball on Italian
>american cheese
done.

You need to be 18 to post here

>gherkin
Never heard it and had no clue what that was. Thought it was dick slime or something. Thought user was making a joke

No love for honey oat on here then? Lol

well yeah that's a good sandwich but kinda pleb tier don't you think?

we're not all made of money user

Spicy Italian with almost all veggies, with south west sauce

Egg, bacon, and cheese on flatbread with green peppers, mayo, and salt and pepper. All along with coffee.

Herb and cheese
Pepperjack
BMT
Not toasted
Spinach, tomato, black olive, pickles
Sweet Onion sauce or Ranch

They used to have buffalo chicken, but they replaced it with normal chicken and tell you to fuck off and add buffalo sauce so:

Flatbread, add chicken lettuce provolone and buffalo. Then, toast. Once out, add onion, jalapeno, pickle (or gherkins if you're a faggot) tomato, southwest chipolte, ranch

>gherkin
Is that what "jerkin' your gherkin" actually means?

chicken teriyaki with lettuce. my mom used to always buy it for me after baseball practice. i miss those days

Just ordered this on Uber Eats. No garlic oil tho, it's cool got garlic bread instead, add oil.

only degenerate who are too stupid to make a sandwich at home eat subway. dont @ me faggots

quiznos was better

I used to pick a few up on the way back from work for my dad and I. He liked to the tuna shit. I digged anything with turkey. I like salami, but salami is a fucking art. you can definitely tell the difference between subway salami, and high end, fresh cut from a butcher.
that being said, either meatball or turkey.

I haven't gone back since that promotion. It was two footlongs for price of one or something on tuesdays.

to be fair, Subway nowadays tastes nothing like it used to. It's no different than school cafeteria food imo.

Murphy's Deli is where it's fucking at. Bean sprouts, perfect wet lettuce, juicy but not soggy tomatoes, and the sauce. They never fucked around with the sauce. Bread was fresh and crispy in the right spots. if you wanted to save it until the next day, it would taste just the same. The best sub sandwhiches I ever had. worth the price, and even the price wasn't that bad. Too bad it's been 10 years since I've had one. the Murphy's in Katy closed and the closest one is balls deep on Houston. All of them have 4 or more stars

Jimmy John's is a close second. I get two turkey toms and a gargantuan for my dad.

White bread
Turkey
Cheddar
Toasted
Mayo
Chipotle
Lettuce
Pickles
Done
Beat fucking thing ever

this nigga onto something
just missing a few tomatoes, but don't overload the fucker with them. i prefer the small, sliced tomatoes.

Meatball Mariana with that herb bread with butter
Yes I know I'm a fat fuck

Meatball marinara with cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomatoes on herb and cheese bread toasted until it's a melty drippy disgusting mess of a "sandwich".
Meatball men, where we at?

meatball on italian, pepperjack, little bit of green pepper and parmesan

the sweet onion teriyaki sandwich

damn that's good shit

>meatball
do you know what they put into that stuff?

yes, meat

subway is like crack for hungry people

I leave the shithole and go to a good place.

Jersey Mikes and Firehouse subs would be my first choice.
Jimmy Johns would be next.
Subway is down there with Quiznos.

italian bread foot long with turkey and ham cheese and sweetcorn and peppers i think if memory serves me right then i get that shit toasted with a diet drink

Italian herbs and cheese, cold cut combo, provolone cheese, toasted with lettuce, banana peppers, sometimes jalapenos, oil and vinegar salt and pepper

Fuck subway

>Goodcents Original
>Jalapenos
>Spicy Mustard