Hi, I’m here for the job interview

Hi, I’m here for the job interview.

Attached: 112E6396-A754-4004-B485-266FA90DD7B8.jpg (500x575, 56K)

Seen the movie "Taken"?

Good luck

GTFO

So what do you know about the company?

What is your greatest accomplishment?

What are your biggest weaknesses apart from being a colossal faggot?

So tell me how you handle criticism from supervisors?

Is he a bears fan or reds fan?

Get out !

What’s your blood type and an emergency contact

So, three phds, huh? You'll have the job if you give my a number of your dealer. Good. Ok, go on now, the broom and the overall are in your locker. Here's the key. Oh, and one thing more. Where does my wife exactly knows you from? It just seems weird to me how much you know about her.

jhrtyjyry

Retail fags will understand

Is that a socket wrench tat on your cheek next to a diamond? Thats great, but we don't have any need to repair diamonds around here. As far as I know diamonds are pretty much essentially indestructible.

You appear be a self-starter...you know how to clean toilets and shithouses?...you got the job, remember to wear gloves.

i don't even know how to sweep the floor properly. my manager always says i leave dirt behind after i scoop the pile into the tray

Literally can only get a job at a weed shop or a tattoo parlor.

Hired!

As much as I am a sucker for greenish eyes and kissy lips, he ain't getting anywhere near my workplace. I somehow doubt he would pass the psyche interview, polygraph, background checks, credit checks and drug screening. But if he did, welcome aboard

Tattoos are a sign of non conformity, a highly undesirable trait for any candidate at any job.

>socket wrench
Don't try to impress anyone when you clearly don't know what a socket wrench is.

I can already tell you're gonna be a great butthole scraper, son. Job pays nothing, minus healthcare. You're hired.

It's a spanner, you spanner

Tattoos disqualify you from a psyche eval? Kill yourself.

Face tattoos are a sign of mental retardation and impulsivity

I have a fair amount of ink. None on my face but I have some on my head and have never had an issue finding a job aside from asshole desk work. I don't think desk work would be great anyway, we saw how American Psycho ended...

diamonds are nowhere near indestructable

Ok then... Have you worked with any musicians before, or is this your first boy band?

"You're hired. Welcome to the team here at McDonalds!"

Get the fuck out of my office and fuck you for wasting my time.

hey your face looks stupid but oh well i need mechanics not face people. Do you know your way around a car?

Lol just be a tattoo artist