If you voted for Trump you will have to pay higher taxes than the rest of the country for what you did

If you voted for Trump you will have to pay higher taxes than the rest of the country for what you did.

Attached: 000-001.jpg (456x306, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/10-million-american-families-saw-tax-increases-under-trump-tax-cut-aa97d7aee410/
time.com/5570679/trump-tax-cuts/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do pay more taxes than those who didn't vote for trump. I have a job and don't live with my mommy and daddy.

You will pay upwards of 75% on top of what you're paying now to offset the ill-advised tax cuts this administration passed and the coming recession as a result of these unpopular economic policies..

Attached: 000-002.jpg (288x171, 6K)

If you voted for this incompetent administration you will be asked to pay more than your usual share of taxes to fix the mistakes that are still being made. There is no room for compromise on this. You broke it, you should have to pay for it not us like we did after Bush left office.

Attached: 000-003.jpg (288x171, 6K)

Cuck

Nobody cares, fag.

Lol that's not even remotely true.

Then you don't pay taxes. Good. Shut up.
This is targeted at Trumptards who think that they're going to get off the hook for what's coming.

Attached: 000-004.jpg (1088x619, 74K)

Sage

Shhhhhh it will all be over in 2024

Attached: 2016-2017-r2018-you-are-here-2019-2020-2021-20222023-48808053.png (500x490, 155K)

They will find out through voter roles who voted for Trump, and will add the additional taxes per the 16th Amendment. And you'd better pay them too.

Attached: 000-005.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>being this autistic

Attached: 1566578440116-2.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Do you print that out and stick your dick through each of the panels user lol

The President will resign in disgrace well before that user. Then the criminal proceedings will begin.

Attached: 000-006.jpg (288x167, 5K)

>pepe
>calling other posters autistic

LOL

Lol still not true. Just because you say it, doesn't mean it'll happen. But good luck to you kids, Jesus doesn't send retards to hell, so you already kinda win! Go you!!

>being this big of a trumpfag/christard

lol

Okay, civil war it is.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE

You sound like an excellent example. You will pay higher taxes to offset the economically ill-advised tax cuts of 2017.
Then you will also be forced to pay into a fund to cover unforeseen consequences of Trump's universally-condemned economic policies.

Attached: 000-011.jpg (176x282, 11K)

You can't even win the war with your Mom user. Never mind taking on the majority of the country.

Attached: 000-010.jpg (1904x1000, 153K)

wow faggot you didn't have to prove my point this dramatically LOL

Attached: mom i keep posting it 13.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Hitler proved you can lose the war with your mom and lose the world too.

You are still just saying its gonna happen. Just cause you stomp your feet at home and mommy gets you another hot pocket doesn't mean that's how the real world works. How would this be implemented? What the percentages be? What bill is this being written into? Who is writing it? Who is supporting this? You can scream and shout all you want, but you are just gonna make mommy cry and daddy drink. Nothing will actually happen.

It's actually hilarious watching you deflect away from why you deserve this and why you should be forced to clean up the mistakes your choices made.

Attached: -barkall day little doggie-.gif (380x255, 723K)

I'm not deflecting. If it gets made into a law, that means you were right, and I do deserve to pay up, so I will without crying about it.
Now why wont any of you anti trump kids tell me who is writing this bill? Where any actual information is on it?

You deserve to pay higher taxes than the general population. I don't see you arguing against this. You must agree that is the case, that you went along with a series of stupid mistakes and now you should be forced to be held accountable for them along with others frankly just as arrogant and unrepenting.

Attached: 000-008.jpg (1200x630, 52K)

I'm just seeing where I can read up about this supposed tax I'm gonna have to pay. I don't understand why no one can direct me to any bit of information on this supposed tax that's definitely happening

You'll hear about it. When the bill from the IRS comes in the mail.

Attached: 000-019.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Lol yeah I didn't think you had any proof

>proof
So let's get this straight:
you don't disagree that you should be singled out and forced to be held accountable for fucking this country economically, you just doubt it's going to happen. Faggot.

Attached: 000-044.jpg (1910x1000, 154K)

>singled out and forced to be held underwater
fixed
that's all that trumptard needs

also you should do the world a favor and kill yourself

No I know it wont happen, I just wanted to prove that you have no proof of this actually happening. You have nothing to show. You are just making shit up. Gonna be another hard 4 years for you when trump is still is in office, huh?

Why? Because you fucked up? Because you still won't admit you fucked up?

Attached: 000-014.jpg (736x375, 17K)

thinkprogress.org/10-million-american-families-saw-tax-increases-under-trump-tax-cut-aa97d7aee410/

Russia Russia ( busted )
Racism Racism ( busted )
Recession Recession ( whatever )
and all lead to
Re election , Re election

Sorry dude Trump 2020 and Tax Cuts 2.0

You've given me the answers I need bootlicker.

Attached: 000-031.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

sorry, I meant anyone who voted for Trump

Your President is currently at 41%. Not getting re-elected Trumpturd.

Attached: 000-013.jpg (288x168, 6K)

>Tax Cuts for Rich People 2.0
lol faggot

time.com/5570679/trump-tax-cuts/

An article from a gay Democrat doesn't prove anything lol

Trumpturds don't care about facts
just their fee fees

so you also have issues with homophobia

Lol night before election he was 92:08 to not be elected ... once you start believing your own propaganda you are definitely crazy
#Liberalismismentaldisorder

Why can't you show me info on this supposed new tax that I'm gonna have to pay? You are just sharing biased articles that aren't based on fact, just twisted numbers and opinions of the inept.

Liberal Times is a great resource .... I will be enjoying election night 2020

No, but anti trumpers think he is a homophobe, so that's more fuel for that guys fire to write a piece to try and hurt trump instead of a piece based on truth and fact

>being this desperate to re-elect a turd
This isn't 2016
It's now.

Who ??? Who will beat Trump ? Please tell me one of the clowns running right now ?

Who is doing better than trump in any election campaign? Lol good luck answering that one

It will be done by Executive Order if necessary. And you will pay in upwards of 75% more taxes depending on how much you supported this Presidency.

Attached: 000-016.jpg (800x455, 27K)

It is based on fact. You literally carry water for the rich user lol.

Every voter need to ask one question and one question only ( and they will )
Are you better now then you are in 2016 ??
Only you blind hatred is stopping you to see this

>If you voted for Trump you will have to pay higher taxes than the rest of the country for what you did.

you mean LOWER

Attached: tax.jpg (637x841, 143K)

>Please tell me I won't be stupid and vote for Trump again

LOL

Lol yeah ok, my measly $94k salary makes me a peasant lol

Biden, Sanders, Warren. Trump keeps his tiny base going like his tiny dick in Ivanka's snatch.

proleters of all land unite ..... Shut up Ivan

So no one is working on making this tax real?

41% user. You hatemongers are in the minority.

>and the coming recession

if trump loses

People making 10 times your salary got a cut Bucketman.

Wasted quads Bucketman.

then what clown you will be voting ???? Who is your champion ??

Show me how those geniuses are making this happen. What have they done to start this tax of yours?

I still don't see you protesting that we got the wrong faggot (you).

If he stays in office bootlicker

>????
>??
autism

believing in your own propaganda make you stupid user ..... lol
trump 2020 is given you will be crying again

>show me how I'm not still a Trump brownoser
LOL

No I got a much larger return then I did when black Obama was fucking our country

>facts are propaganda
that's why you're in the 41% bootlicker

What are you talking about child?

>when the NIGGER ran the country
>don't ever elect NIGGERS again
>or we'll vote Trump

LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

BEST FUCKING DISCORD SERVER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW FOR FUN!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: _aeSohOfs2LUaavYqet657pRXLVhQV-BZHqLGptRy8s.png (490x810, 313K)

Yes my kid that is your problem .... now go and get your medicine before mom ask you to do it

>child
So you're an atherosclerotic mentally and physically deteriorating old boomer
who knew?

if you live in the suburbs and voted for dumpf you need to get shot

Attached: 1566391464182.png (691x675, 495K)

Why did you stray away from the tax talk? Is because I'm right and you have nothing else?

>I'm going to be stupid and elect Trump
>but I'm going to blame it on you
>kid

LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

CNN facts ???? You must be some new kind of stupid

Lol I'm a millenial technically

That discussion was done a long time ago.
You're a butthurt racist who got triggered as fuck when Obama was President. :^)

Trump 2020 ...sorry but you can not stop it

you elected some old kind of stupid actually

>sorry you can't stop me from being stupid
obvious

No I was ok with him giving presidency a shot, he just did a horrible job and made a big mess of the country

>I'm a dumblennial zoomer who acts like an old person

LOL

we will see on November 2020 .... it will be fun

>NIGGER
Yeah leaving office with a booming economy like that
total mess he made

>being stupid will be fun
obviously

So any anti trump kids find this tax bill I'm supposed to worry about yet?

wow ..... great argument

Lol he left us with the worst economy we had in a long time

>anti-trump
it's still funny watching you try to demonize that
when you're the one who dun goofed

you will still lose .... again
#iamoffended

Yeah Obama leaving office with a booming economy that Trump is still trying to take credit for="the worst economy"

user, adults are talking here. Adults.

So what cities should I avoid after trump wins reelection? Which ones are planned for riots?

Adults user.

Adults are talking.

Still waiting to see and evidence of a bill that says I gotta pay more taxes

>i dindu nuffin
>i don't gotta pay more taxes
lol trumpturd

Anything? Even a quote from a Democrat saying they are working on this trump tax?

I still don't see you denying that you deserve to be punished. That's the real win here. How many posts have you made where you've deflected away from this? All of them. :)

Trump supporters will never have to pay an extra tax because trump supporters are fixing the country that the Democrats are trying so hard to ruin. Now let's see your fake bill

I've applied to many locations. TRUMP HAS LIED ABOUT THE JOB MARKET! #FAKENEWS trump!

>because trump supporters are fixing the country
By jacking up the deficit to give rich people tax cuts? By trashing the Constitution banning Muslims and building a stupid wall that's also going to put this country into debt? By tariffs that are going to wreck this economy?

You're not "fixing" shit Trumphumper, you're fucking it up.

Yeah its every one else's fault you can't get a job. Typical Democrat

So you have no proof of any tax that I'll have to pay. Got it.

I will admit though, the wall is a waste of time and money. Most illegals get here legally and just don't leave

> Shhhhhh it will all be over in 2024
Not if we repeal the 22nd.

There's no reason to spend time arguing against low effort obvious lies nobody believes. Until you make a statement we worry someone might be mislead by, the best way tor refute you is to let you keep talking unopposed, so everyone can know you're a delusional lunatic.

Fair enough. Did you vote for Obama? Care to send the government a cheque to assist with the bailout and trillions added to the US debt? No. Then stfu and accept this is one nation regardless of who is in power. Get him in 2020 if you think he's doing a bad job.