American date format is logical. European date format is illogical

American date format is logical. European date format is illogical.

Attached: 0woepexn17d31.png (1562x652, 27K)

Based and epic

eurofags BTFO

>American date format is logical. European date format is illogical.

"I don't like it when people do things a different way than I do"

Ikr why do Europeans hate American's date format. They need to grow up and accept American superiority.

>yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss
Obviously the truly superior date format is the eastern one.

12th of March 2019 that sounds so fucking illogical versus March 12th of 2019...

Cry all you want, amerifags.

Your date system sucks and is barelly used, also your measuring system sucks as well.

And you're fat and inbred. Peace.

It's mostly just written after language.

Euros say "Today is the 24th of August"

Americans say "Today is August 24th", which is also the more efficient way of speaking.

Imagine being so sad and petty that you care about how people record their date format.

Smallest to biggest you dumb faggot

>Obviously the truly superior date format is the eastern one.
based

based

This fag doesnt use kilodays

>the day changes the most
>the month changes the second most
>the year changes the least

The logical format for your date would be the 29th of july 2019.

Then again most of you cant use the metric system and your public school kids cant tell time on a analog clock so i was not expecting much.

>60 mins in 1 hour
>24 hours in one day

Is the superior way of telling the time syaing its 30 past 5 or 30:5.

Our system takes a little extra brain power to comprehend. It's a really great way to weed out the brainlets.

If you were doing it in another language, it would more sound like 12 march 2019. It would sound logical if you were used to it.
But yeah except for the retarded imperial unit, I don't give a fuck about that it's just annoying to have this difference with the rest of the world.
Same with the temperature, Celsius isn't logically superior (except for science), but still annoying

mathematical consistency is maintained if the leftmost digit is the "most significant" digit and the right most digit is the "least significant" digit, with each intermediate digit reducing by an order of magnitude as it is placed one point further towards the right thus the current time at the moment of posting is

20190824213430 UTC
= 2019 August 24 @ 21:34.30 UTC

>There are infinite years

Are there not infinite months and infinite days too?

We have more money so anything we do is better

not if trump continues his trade war! :)

There's a finite number per year, dipshit.

Do you also prefer the imperial system?

based

ISO-8601...

What are y'all even on about?

lost at "american superiority", kek

best format is as follow:

23 hours of year 2019, 8th month, 48 seconds, day 77% of the month, 31 minutes, Saturday.

Peak performance, prove me wrong

we're literally the greatest nation in history and judging by the state of the rest of the planet, will be until the end

> gives reason
>> ignores given reason
>> makes emotional argument
>> accuses other of emotional argument

Dates are totally illogical. They start of an arbitrary point 2019 years ago, and are divided into suncycles, moon cycles and earth rotations. WTF?

The only logical date system is counting seconds, and as start date I propose the 1. of January 1970 to be compliant with most computers
So now is the 1566682849 second
Or short, today is 1giga 566mega and round about 600 kiloseconds

>Imperial system
Idiot!

fpbp

63733902602 is how many seconds from year 0. this is how all time should be recorded. fuck weeks.

other option is days if your not smart enough to count seconds. today is 737294

other option is years if you ain't still smart enought, today is 2019'98

this

Why don’t we sort it alphabetically? So in January first 2019 we wound write
01.01.2019, i.e. day.month.year (f

linux masterrace

which will come from one of your fucktard presidents when he starts ww3. yep. greatest nation my ass

Year 0 of which calendar? Total lifetime of the universe? Lifetime of earth? Since humans are around? Or just an arbitrary number some douche made up once like 2019 years ago? Because this would be illogical

u take into account # of day, i sugest it can be day of the week

U know, computers already counted second before Linux was a thing. The Unix time was invented by the Unix system

Sure, this might even be more logical as most people count time in weeks

yeah, they can't see beyond their niggerhood and the pile of foreskin the rabbi hoarded

u know your mom counted the dicks she swallowed for money way before you were born

Well, if you're going by that logic, then there's only 10 years in a decade

really months are more relevant than weeks, within seasons between equinox/solstices. hours within a day are a fine metric but deconstructing approx 30 days into structured "work phases" is unhealthy.

>Then again most of you cant use the metric system and your public school kids cant tell time on a analog clock so i was not expecting much.
I can read an analog clock...

absolutely based, yurop BTFO

1000 billion u$d in debt is not having more money than anyone...
U r all trump-fucked so bad!

1000 billion u$d in debt is not having more money than anyone...
U r all trump-fucked so bad

Haha...wrong...and youre still using feet yards pounds etc...idiots

Jeffrey Epstein included you in his will.

odds = you get nothing

evens = you get $10,000

dubs = you get access to his pedo market

trips = you get everything

Attached: screenshot.jpg (622x460, 86K)

rollin

>UNIX time
>literally one measurement unit
>no need to sort them
>just add 1 when a second passes
Why aren't you using the best date format?

>Same with the temperature, Celsius isn't logically superior (except for science), but still annoying

Stupid retard, Celsius is based on Kelvin which is based on Absolute Zero, the coldest temperature possible. It has a real baseline. Fahrenheit was designed by some retard who randomly froze some brine, nothing specific. Ameritards BTFO.

American
>October 15th
Is adjective/subject. The month describes the date.
Like saying, "border wall".

Faggotspeak
>15th of October
Talking like a wetback.
Like saying, "the wall of the border".

This thread be, dick riding, o putin o Putin.
This thread be , dick riding, o Putin o Putin.

"Border wall" is a compound noun, besides if border described the wall, then October would describe the 15th, but numbers are adjectives.

The issue is americans say "October 15th" whilst the test of the world says "15th of October"

But the first format is newer technique based in efficiency, the second is traditional for writing diaries and books, not efficient. You cannot write mm/dd/yyyy grammatically. If you write it you you say it. Grammatically it MUST be written as "october15th, 2019" no short cuts. If you use a number you must turn it into scientific form.

Not all Euros.

Adding also the year an Italian would say:
"24 Agosto 2919"
which is in the right order, sounds god and is the most efficient possible (also saves an "of" that you guys would put before the year)

Do you say "20th of eight o'clock" or do you say "eight twenty"?
Then why would you say "20th of October" instead of "October 20th"?

>but numbers are adjectives
In this instance, the number is used as a noun. The "15th" is the name of the date. While you are correct that October 15th is a compound noun, "October" is the noun used to describe "15th" and is, therefore, the equivalent of an adjective.
English speakers do not speak "noun of the adjective", but rather "adjective noun".
>"green shirt" rather than "the shirt of green"
>"tall man" rather than "man who is tall"
For some reason, Eurofags make this exception for the date. Doesn't make sense.