Jewish tricks

Jewish tricks.
ITT post jewish tricks to outjew the jew

I begin.
Single-time use blades (box cutters, scalpels, x-acto knife) can be easily sharpened with normal sandpaper or sharpening stone.
You can reuse single-use plastic cups.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smarticular.net/en/this-simple-tip-will-make-your-disposable-razors-last-for-months/
youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep in mind, condoms CAN'T be reused. I tried, had to buy expensive pills afterwards.

Turn yourself black and go rob people

Attached: 1560104426660.webm (408x720, 1.96M)

Kek. Can I get citizenship in US like that?

Printer toners - reset them. If you can't reset them, buy little chips off of amazon. They have 3 times the ink left in them.
>Never send them back for "recycling"

>Never send them back for "recycling"
I empty them before sending to recycling

This is a good way to avoid the getting caught. They'll be looking for a white guy, or vice versa if you can wash it off.

you dont even need to do that. Most printers have internal software that can be modified to stop claiming cartridges are dry before they really are.

The most egregious is the company "brother" who's internal drivers make the printer literally stop working if it gets a 3rd party cartridge and will claim the ink is empty at more than 70% remaining

How to modify the internal software?

So I can resharpen my razor blades?
Ok will try, but if it will fail my next cutting session I gonna fucking kill myself with the rope I fixed with the instruction from the last thread

Brother is by far the best when it comes to ink DRM.
All their cartridges have opto-mechanical way of knowing how much ink do they have, but it is unreliable and sometimes it will suddenly think there is no ink (especially inkjet), which can be solved with simple tape.
On lasers - you just rewind the cartridge.
Printers themselves have no idea if cartridge is original or not in case of Brother (some models have chip, but it doesn't cause problems yet).

HP are indeed assholes. There even was a lawsuit against their firmware update which blocked all non-original cartridges.

Windows Update via driver.

theres a website dedicated to fixing the intentional problems that companies put into printers. just google your model and "3rd party ink flash"

>Printers themselves have no idea if cartridge is original or not in case of Brother

brother printers will lock you out completely and brick the printer if you try to use 3rd party cartridges.

or you could just buy a non serrated pocket knife which with basic maintenance and care will last your entire lifetime.

you can sharpen any blade even the multiple stacked disposable razor heads.

smarticular.net/en/this-simple-tip-will-make-your-disposable-razors-last-for-months/

that being said i stopped using the expensive disposable razors eons ago and switched to single blade safety razors. It was a good choice too considering that even razor companies are going the way of the SJW. Gillette can go fuck itself

>good idea
>its a jewish trick!
why discard whats still good to use?

What model?
HP are known for this, not brother.

don't buy the blue plastic bottles of super glue. They are just regular sized foil tubes inside of a plastic shell.

Attached: xZ74qoB.jpg (1000x1334, 82K)

sorry i was thinking Epson this entire time

Ok... Didn't know Epson were assholes too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ

don't buy essential oils labeled as essential oils. If you want tea tree oil just buy the plain jane stuff online from amazon.

a generation of single mothers has cause the price of basic bitch oils to explode. Fucking 8 years ago you could buy a 3 liter bottle of vanilla oil for 5 bucks but now its 60 fucking dollars.

They don’t have that much more toner in them, but non-oem remanufactured ones though. If it’s getting thin on one side tilt them back and forth to resettle the toner.

Source: been in office IT for 20 years

You can refill air duster with fridge compressor (which you can find in the trash) really easy.
All you need it 3/16 pipe on fridge and flaring tool.
Make a little flare on that 3/16 pipe, and simply connect duster to it.

This one is old and outdated, but merchants used to shave gold and silver from the outer edge of coins at night, then use those shaved coins. After a while they could melt down the gold and silver to sell.

Modern coins have grooved edges to prevent this.

this + open flame = fire

No, air doesn't burn.
R-152a burns

if you drive a normal vehicle and just want to keep it running without issue for a little longer then run premium gas through it at least once every 3 months. Its equivalent to running a can of stabil through once a year

No, fire burns.

thanks user

Deodorant ran out? Just give it a stomp to add pressure on the can and get a few uses more before discarding it.

Or use fridge compressor Pic related

Attached: Untitl.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

I reckon white americans use this trick a lot.

Next time, get start shooting with coal

This exactly
White people in black face is the reason why black people are 50% of the crime

Based racists.

isn't that false marketing? can't you sue them for that?

Bullshit, you have no clue what you're talking about. The difference in octane is related to the fuel's resistance to ignite.

Not him, but in my shithole high octane fuel has shit ton of cleaning additives, and burns much cleaner, than standard gas.

niggers

Gas chambers can't have wooden doors

ye, I am also using a Wilkinson Sword safety razor. I am not sure if I am just more skillfull with it, but I use one blade for about 3 months. Shaving every 2nd day.
But to be honest I think sandpaper wont nail it, as its to rough and the blade to flexible.

i thought this was someone shaving gold from a bar.

>modern coins have grooved edges to prevent this.
no you retard, modern coins are coated iron. The grooving is for blind people, at least €. Gold coins are collector stuff and you check the weight before you purchase one.

I go to the goodwill stores and rummage through the DVDs/BluRays looking for digital codes. I'll take a pic with my phone, and redeem the codes when I return home.
I snagged about 400 movies this way.

Real jewish trick

Not the same user, but he's right you know. At least this is true for early currency in the us and for the same reason, only it supposedly wasn't limited to just jews

>jew detected

Fucking jews

does anyone itt actually throw away box cutters and x-acto knives?
and who the fuck owns scalpels?

x-acto is basically a scalpel.
Except medical scalpel and blades are better and cheaper.

You're supposed to wash them out after each use.

>Modern coins have grooved edges to prevent this.
Beading and milling only work when the coin is made of a precious metal. On modern coins, which are pretty much worthless, anti-clipping techniques are just lipstick on a pig.

Instruction unclear, dick stuck in washing vacuum cleaner

looks russian, probably no laws about that shit there.

You can strop safety razor blades. I have some old school thick damascus blades that can be sharpened almost indefinitely, but honestly it isn't worth it.

You can refill cartridges with ink and a syringe, my father has a kit he bought on Amazon. It works great and is way cheaper.

One of my friends knew a guy who was friends with a McDonald's employee. The employee would give him the standard paper cups because he was old and thought that he was only using them in his house.

Nope.

He'd go on the road and stop by a McDonald's. He'd sit at a table for a few minutes, wait for the staff to be busy and then innocently go up and get a free soda with the cup. He even had a few of the cups lined so that they could be washed and re-used.

Dude eventually died of old age. Never got caught.

Absolute jew

Depends on the make. HP (and others I'm sure) cartridges have a id chip that'll result in the printer saying the cartridge is empty even if you refill it

>Deodorant
>can
What are you? A middle schooler still using axe?

Spray thing is better than stic

What brands do you use?
I tried sprays before, but I work outside in Arizona, I always sweat them off. Gel sticks are the only things I've used that seem to actually cover my musk and last all day. I also seem to sweat more than the average person though.

Never tried it myself but if your car tires are getting worn, but not bald, you can rent the same car as yours for a day take it home and swap all the tires. Long as yours weren't too far gone they'll probably never notice the difference.

>What brands do you use?
Whatever has discount.
Idk, all sticks I tried, were shit, except women one, for some reason.

This is some real jewish trick

That can't be good for the constitution.

thats funny i make dishes and sell them online

stupid jews

niggers

jews

Bro i ask for water at all fast food places. Watch the counter people and get a soda. Never been caught never had anyone say shit.

Youd have to have the same wheels, but holy fuck you could do that for sure.