We need to stop disney+ from succeeding. Any ideas?

We need to stop disney+ from succeeding. Any ideas?

Attached: 20190824_101827.jpg (975x720, 348K)

they announced She-Hulk, I'm buying it

>We need to
Why?

Why? What do you hope to gain? What have they done

You're a few decades too late, user.
They're as powerful as a nation now.

Consider that Disney convinced our government to extend Trademark protections far beyond the original 20 years to over 75 years to protect IP that involved a cartoon mouse which they stole to begin with. No new content has been made in almost 100 years because of the Anti Competitive BS they started. Fuck Disney

Because it would be fun to ruin the lives of people who legitimatly look down on us and think they are untouchable. Those excuses aside since when do we need a reason to do shit.

Yes, the world is that simple.

Blow up one of the parks or all of em

>we
>look down on us
Newcuck spotted. Stop looking at epic Yea Forums raid screenshots on ifunny or whatever the fuck
And for the record, no one on Yea Forums has the power to defeat disney, especially if you dont leave your moms basement

K

Can we dig up some shit they did in the past, i doubt that they haven't said something racist

How old are you? Honestly
Disney has and continues to do fucked up shit, this isn't new. They're untouchable, they have a shitload of money to get the best lawyers and cover ups and fucking kids will always love their shit
You're probably just a fanboy mad about some shitty show though so even if you wanted to do something, you wont

rant about walther disney being a pedofile, boycot the company worldwide. this gives them 2 options, promote pedophilia or do something drastical

Attached: 1551324442691.jpg (750x738, 96K)

what is "Song of the South"?

Nice try Netflix

tell them to remake all their classics with niggers, that'll ruin them

song of the south?

>drastical

Prop up the client monitoring and advertising is so intensive yet has such lack security that it already has become a toolbox for child predators and scammers to know what you child likes and when they're watching it at home or away. This is just a stepping stone to finding out your child accounts and even your own accounts so they can be targeted. Disney isn't even acknowledging or correcting the issue despite many testimonies and incidents to the contrary. Insider information indicates that Disney is purposely pushing subscriptions in hopes that the increased volume of subscribers will displace any loss caused by by account victimization until revenue levels justify a massive security overhaul to their quiet new service. Major Investors are remaining quiet despite....

Attached: I think you get what I mean.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>look down on us
Yes, but clearly you misinterpreted what I said as meaning Yea Forums, when I was actually talking about people in general.
And obviously Yea Forums can't actually take down any company, no one's stupid enough to actually believe that, i'm just trying spur on the dumb shits that will actually shoot a place up. Also your usage of the word cuck is reminiscent of prepubescent children and grown retards who use words out of context because you think it makes you sound cool and edgy.

Sorry, I'll call you a faggot instead
Shooting up a place wont stop anything, dont try to change your tune now faggot

No

Thank you, and no shit it wont stop anything dumbass I just want to see if someone will do it, and why don't you stop reading to far into a post before you strain your little under developed brain, k.

yeah might have been too improbable, im high dont be mad

Attached: 1565179090112.jpg (358x358, 22K)

Agreed. Aside from the corporate bullshit and instilling false morals in kids that don't translate to real life very well (i.e. if i work hard enough the girl will love me), I hate what they did to star wars.

Really we should make memes telling what the false morals of the stories are and bottom text "why do you let your kids watch this?"

Side note I don't think enough of us spam with fake accounts anymore

they're an international corporation that has the entire world by the balls. you literally have no power.

Look up Kimba vs Lion King.

Still changing your tune~

I'm a pedo, so that's a no from me.

Create a bunch of fake anti-disney propaganda and spread it everywhere.

>keep buying their shit

Unfunny racist

You're hopelessly jaded

Lol *brofist

>he doesn't know about nu-she-hulk in the comics
Please tell me you're baiting

>racist
>>>/reddit/

Sort of what bill gates did with windows?

You don’t make enough money & don’t have enough social leverage to do anything. You’re asking Yea Forums for help ... that should tell you all you need to know about how pointless your efforts are

They make content that keeps a lot of the drooling masses content and not involved with the run of the world. Disney is one of many things in our life now that's a multimedia drug for people to avoid addressing the problems in the world. It's fine, it's honestly better to leave them and all the companies like them to continue what they do, not many people are equipped to try and live life without something like that.

Attached: 1562981933720.jpg (400x306, 74K)

given how sony is blueballing them, probably they'll ditch that plan and force a change in IP to be solely based in author's bloodline thing or something