ALERT:

ALERT:

Holy fuck guys, its actually happening!

Attached: screenshotAug-2019.png (1080x1080, 772K)

I saw this on the news last night. How do we hide from it?

>parish

Attached: 52342.jpg (360x270, 29K)

>the express
otherwise known as the britbong tabloid that publishes ufo and religious hoaxes all day

It's shopped...I can tell by the pixels

actually thinking this article is real

Attached: lost.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

The news feed on my phone gets this type of headline from junk tabloids almost daily. I never click them, so how to I get rid of them?

Oh and for a change the past few days there has also been stories about alien signals being picked up.

Why would a serious news publication use such a cheesily fake image?

>parish

I’ve been googling “space news” almost every night before I go to bed for a couple years now. I always see Express post this sort of thing. It’s either about asteroids coming close to Earth (but really they’re not even close) or it’s SpaceX. Lately though a lot of it has just been crap about the Area 51 raid.

well you need to build a shelter but those cost money... however doing a background check on both your location and socio-economics, we here at vault-tec may have a solution. 33 and 1/8 miles north on hyw 17 there is a large mountain system. Here is vault 143, and will be your new home for the next 240 years.

the font gave it away for me

add some blur over it, like the rest of the page

It's "perish" you colossal fucktard.

You fucking idiot.. it’s spelt “Paris”. It’s a country, maybe look at a map one time? Lmao.

Link to article?

When I open google on my phone my feed is filled with this express bullshit claiming we are constabtly being hit by 99999 meteors the size of the Sun. How do i get rid of it?

I hope it's true!

in a mountain, every knows asteroids dont hit mountains

The news app should have settings. Unless it is fake news app. It probably will red pill you on shit that normally is on