I like to suck my step moms vibrator and i eat the grool off her panties ask me anything

i like to suck my step moms vibrator and i eat the grool off her panties ask me anything

Attached: 50308505-9C27-4E14-91BC-F089E0C636DE.jpg (2048x1757, 1.08M)

Have you tried sucking her dick too?

Sick fuck

Pathetic

>grool

Attached: image.gif (300x200, 415K)

Grool is cum

if there is enough i like to put the grool directly on the vibrator before sucking it clean

even better

Stuff that vibrator up your ass and then turn it on. After that put the panties on, then some jeans, shorts, whatever and take a trip to your local shop.

Really, Capt. Obvious? I had no idea. Still sounds nastier than it already is.

the last place it was was in her pussy i like to lick it if i put it in my ass all the fun is gone

Lick then shove it up your ass. You might find something new you like.

the point of it all is that i want her pussy in my face and thats the closest i can get
i dont want it in my ass

I wish I had panties to sniff

Have you tried sucking the grool off your dads dick?

why would you suck on a vibrator? you can soak the crotch of her panties in some hot water and drink it

Do you realize that the "grool" is more than likely some of your father's cum?

because its hot to think she had it inside her and now its in my mouth also that would just dilute it

nah theres too much of it cum get absorbed in the fabric pretty fast plus its not the same texture its thicker than cum

Post a pic of her let's see how hot the slut is

details plz? your age, hers, your dad's, how long has she been your step mom?

Stuff the panties in your mouth too. Maybe wear them at some point so you can get your dick as close a possible. Then wear them outside. That shit would be hot.

Do you realize your eating your dads cum?

Hers mixed with his

as long as i can remember and she is early forty's im 20 yo

If I fillled her pussy with my cum would you suck it all out and swallow it down?

pics?

Dude justify it all you want. But you might as well be sucking your dads dick, you nasty bitch.

Pics of her even if clothed

Post a Dirty panty

Attached: D5F7D544-D76D-4BDC-BA37-4A0BF3186DEA.jpg (750x1102, 161K)

I am actually jealous

Not worth eating you dads cum

ever seen her naked?

seen her tits 2 or 3 times

very fit, does she work out regularly?

she runs a bit

how many times you gonna post this fake crap son

Attached: BAIT.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Ever lick her sweaty panties?

probably i used to do it daily before taking a shower

You seem like a normal dude and its nothing no man here would do or has already done. Why are you making a big deal about it?

just wanted to talk about it see what people tough

No pics

i wish if i had them they'd be on here already

Understood, no worries. I honestly think its pretty normal, and im pretty pissed I really didnt have any hot immediate family or step family members.

However, Ive sneaked plenty of panties of friends sisters and even my cute cousin I played "doctor" with when we were real young, and jerked off with them...

Anyone here who says they haven't or were not at least curious what they smelled like is most likely gay

ive sucked my moms dildo my step moms ive stolen panties and sucked the dildos of two of my friends moms

I used to use my stepmoms panties all the time to jerk off with and smell sadly haven’t been able to use them in a while tho. A friend of mine is staying at my place rn and left her panties in my bathroom thinking about using them real quick

i doesnt really do anything for me all i care about is the taste

Fair. I enjoy the smell the most

It takes balls to sneak around and do that shit. And that dopamine high you get from the fear of getting caught and how taboo it is, (especially right as you nut) is one of the best natural highs you can get! I feel you bro, you're lucky to have all that access to them

Do you realize that the stuff in her underwear is just vaginal discharge?

nearly got caught by my step mom one time i was in the living room jacking off with the vibrator in my mouth and all of a sudden i look out the window and there she is comming in in the driveway i could have sworn our eyes locked i ran back in her room to put it back and tried to act naturally i went to get it again as soon as she left

yes and i like it