Bella molested

>Bella molested
>Zendaya weinsteined
>Icarly girls Schneidered
>Brittney spears sister schneidered
Is there any young girl that acts that HASN'T been molested at this point? Where are the parents?

Attached: 1566549924001.png (498x427, 261K)

>people in showbiz get fucked
the parents are all enjoying the fat stacks of cash they got for selling their kids to disney

>Oh no i had consensual sex and secured the financial stability of my entire mortal life the horror i was only 17 and 11 months old

And to the dust we shall return

I'd molest it.

You're a fucking idiot user, a legit beta male way of looking at the situation

Dubs of truth

Checking those satanic trips
They all get molested. Its the only reason they were picked and not any of the other thousands of wannabe child performers. He'll those kids were probably diddled also.

>807899599
>17 and 11 months old
doubt it. more like 11 years old

Attached: miranda at drake and josh.jpg (621x472, 49K)

>Bitch gets decomissioned by the entertainment industry
>THEY ABUSED ME!!!

Hail Satan checked

She's selling a book by the way. She'd probably admit to molesting other kids if she knew it would up her sales

Yeah man you tell'em, alphas totally fawn over the poor victims and hang onto every word they say as they listen and believe, it's is what all Chad's do

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-172143_Google.jpg (718x606, 223K)

All former starlets looks like trash while my childhood waifu seems remarkably pure. Feels so good.

Attached: icarly.jpg (1021x1019, 230K)

OP had 666 and the comment was 666. It is literally impossible to calculate the odds of such a thing occuring. There is a God after all.

>where are the parents

Being molested too nigga

Attached: 22-221538_evil-mickey-mouse-png-image-black-and-white.png.jpg (820x984, 169K)

Not every girl that is molested turns into a whore like Bella Thorne. She must have already been predisposed to being an absolute cum dumpster ever since childhood.

I don't believe her

Wasn't she a huge coked out cock hungry slut in college? I read a story about her taking an entire football team at once. She worked with Dan Schneider, so I 100% believe it.

180-180-180

Attached: saetann.jpg (451x451, 34K)

Is Dan Schneider Yea ForumsHero or Yea ForumsVillain?

Discuss

Attached: 2z0LPas.jpg (625x590, 82K)

Don't believe her

Why not?

user
She’s not going to fuck you

Parents are paid off. Epstein bought and sold girls.

She was molested as a pre-teen you dumb nigger

>tfw big can dan was balls deep in them guts

honestly jealous

Pedewood kike.....Kys

Hollywood is full of pedos

here's your (New)

Bella would do anything to still be in the limelight

Jesus she got hot

Pedos should be circumcised in public and not get sewn up and bleed to death

That is the price to be a famous bich.

>Where are the parents?
Molesting.

0 fucks given, happens to a lot of girls. But let's make a big deal about it because she's quasi famous.

Nobody learned anything from Dennis the Menace

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

So where are the pics and videos?

Satan,? Is it my turn to molest her? Thanks

Attached: kimberley-garner-out-shopping-in-st-tropez-09-07-2016_10.jpg (1200x1800, 151K)

Attached: deepnudeA68.png (512x512, 372K)

I remember being 11 years old. If I could have secured my spot in show business by fucking grown women I would have, and I would not be damaged because of it.

Normal people lead worse lives.

Thank you Satan. Now I can molest me till I shoot rope on the screen.

Attached: 1566538533341.webm (640x720, 1.72M)

Y'all posting in a get thread thread.
Hail KEK, check em'!

Ok Michael Jackson

Awww lawd...even upside down Satan is here...screen cap me

Attached: china rex splatter.webm (640x360, 1.77M)

She deserved it

'Daddy,' Bella cried 'people don't care about me anymore!'
'What? Nonsense Honey.' Her Culban father sighed. 'You know I love you.'
'Oh, daddy I love you too, but I mean the media doesn't care and I might not get as much work this way! Don't you get it?' She looked at him sideways with an angry glance, but he could tell from the way her mouth pouted and ears turned red that she enjoyed the compliment. Picking Bella up the way he did when she was a child, he stroked her hair and kissed her. Thinking hard he found a solution to her problem.
'Why not give them a story?' he said.
'Like what,' she tilted her head disapprovingly, 'starting a scandal?' She had never liked doing bad things, at least in public.
He smiled, 'No, you talk about how you were molested when you were younger. People love that kind of story. They can think of themselves as the culprit or the victim when they hear it and they'll keep wanting to know more.'
Her eyes widened, 'But Daddy, I hate lying and I WASN'T mole-' a finger brushed her lips, silencing her.
'Honey, if you don't say who did it, and you say it was difficult, then you won't have to lie, will you?'
An evil grin broke out onto Bella's face. Her legs tightened around him. 'Oh Daddy,' she breathed, 'how did you get so bad?'
He gave her a kiss the way he did when she was a child, 'Bella, you know I love you.'

Attached: Bella_Thorne_March_18,_2014_(cropped).jpg (1200x1429, 935K)

Michael Jackson 2.0

Wait, so Schneider is more powerful than Weinstein? That's fucking absurd

I'd fuck her slutty whore mouth really hard

>I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

>It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

>She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still being fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

>It was the worst night of my life.

Attached: wc271.gif.scaled500.gif (468x670, 62K)

>Brittney spears sister schneidered

Has this been proven true?

He knocked her up. Look at the kid!

That's not proof

kek. Also trips thread.

dude i was thinkin the same thing

Attached: 1266789354837.jpg (500x714, 120K)

What's this from? I wanna see the shirt come off

>Is there any young girl that acts that HASN'T been molested at this point?
not in the showbiz industry
> Where are the parents?
pimping them out

Attached: 1399027849796.jpg (612x612, 97K)

it doesnt stop there
read about trauma based mindcontrol

How has #metoo had nothing to say about this dude?

I heard the original Ivanka is buried somewhere on Epstein’s island and the woman working for Trump now is an Israeli crisis actor.

Attached: 5BE8D373-1F32-4360-9174-CAD961AE8C6F.jpg (1378x1083, 861K)

Fuckin' kek.

Because apparently the only place he actually did anything to the girls was on internet message boards, in postings done by fat neckbearded incels who were living out their pedo fantasies.

>i agreed to take the dick
>now, that my status is secured, i can complain
>i was molested
>now i like being molested
>im not a slut, though. Dont expect me to be sexual with u
>i only let rich guys molest me, after paying
>cuz im not a slut

they dont have that in truck sim games

not having done anything hasn't prevented a lot of people from being targets

These dumb whores are too scared to name who are the ones doing it in hollywood and it will continue. Fuck her. And Weinstein shouldnt be in jail. Those whores wanted to get the acting role and slept with him to get the part. It was all consensual

the rules of pedowood is simple:
>if she's white, it's aight
>if she's black, stay back
no black chicks are being molested, only white girls, and only by jews

Attached: 1543221792172.webm (640x1136, 1.54M)

their parents literally sell them to jewish pedophiles at age 10

you dont get it, theyre all blackmailed so they cant talk
their parents are forced to watch them fuck old men, then their dad has a photo taken with his dick out next to some other underage girl, then as they hit their teens theyre filmed having sex with a boy barely old enough to get an erection ostensibly for the viewing pleasure of the sick fucks who bought them but really for blackmail purposes

if they speak out they get asia argento'd

i recall reading something about beer can dan working on IT contracted by spooks