Hi b

hi b
have you ever found a woman who was genuinely into giving rimjobs?

like, she would do it on her own and dont stop for 10minutes?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-23-04h37m58s599.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>wanting to get you asshole licked
how gay can you be?

My ex does and this is why we are still friends till this day

very narrow minded

/thread
Daym that was fast

you are free to stay in a mediocre sexual relationship, have others reap the boon

My girl loves hers licked and I loved l doing it. Shes bee getting closer and closer to it when she licks balls and gooch, which she likes doing so I said go further south next time. We dont fuck as much, and there's no pressure so probably get licked sooner than later when shes down there.

it's called not being gay.
You should try it.

>thinking im in a relationship
You're on Yea Forums

the only thing you reap is fecal particles, HIV and parasites. All while acting like a homosexual. What a win.
Go smoke drugs or something, at least you won't be gay.

>if a girl does it it's not gay
>next she'll peg me with a bbc dildo but it's not gay I swear !!1!
The absolute state of closet fags

seriously whenever i read this sort of stuff it just confirms my theory

stupid people dont experiment

besides just fuck off this thread and go "not being gay" somewhere else, why do you even care?

cope?

Because your thread is so active without that, right ?

>imagine being proud of not wanting to stick in a pussy anymore. Calling normale people unnormal.

lol faggot. It's true what they say, homos are cumb-addicts, addled with a female spirit, always looking for their next cummies, harder and harder to get. That's why they mix it with drugs and have way over 100 partners and often a totally blown out asshole by the age 25.
You are, at least, an honorary homosexual. Or a jew. Enjoy the fecal feast. Try pegging yet? totally not homosexual, right?

tldr
youre just extrapolating random toughts, irrelevant to the matter at hand

go troll somewhere else

quality over quantity tbh

Nothing gay with liking getting your butthole licked unless it's from another dude

Yes and she enjoyed being suffocated by my ass at the same time, she loved being choked and having her airflow being rationed by me.

Asks if you've tried pegging yet but he's the one calling OP a faggot lol

>Nothing gay with liking getting your butthole licked

user in denial, 2019, colorized

There's not a single quality post itt

i agree, this doesent mean your nonsense gibberish adds quality. keep it to yourself. really, you know it

>PLEASE LEAVE
lol faggot, keep being a fag in denial
At least warn your partner early enough.

Pretty much every girl I've ever dated has licked my ass, but only one was really passionate about it. She'd lick it when I was dirty, and I'd even fart on her tongue while she did it. It's the one thing I miss about her- she was a true ass-eating pig.

have you asked yourself why you do this? i think thats the most question in this thread now

You jealous your nigger daddy won't lick your asshole its not k its no gay bro

this is the type of girl i want! maybe minus the farts... which happened to me too but accidentally. felt kinda weirded out and embarassed

But im bored

yeah and im biting so jokes on me actually

Ha !

Just one, she was the first one to ever do it to me. It kinda wierded me out at first because she was giving me a BJ and then she started sucking on my balls, then she kept heading further south.

I was like wtf is this bitch doing, a bitch licking my asshole was never something that even really entered my realm of thought, but I went with it. I was little worried she was gonna stick a finger in or something but that never happened.

She went to town though, it felt so good I wound up jacking myself off and got some big cums while she was cleanin the old turd cutter

As a lesbian. Yes. A lot of lesbians like doing it and receiving it.

You actually have low IQ

>Be me early 20’s
> HS girlfriend found me in phone book(before fb)
>She was nuts in high school , made herself look ugly when in fact when she was in her teens she could have passed for an edgy/alternative model.
>We fuck a few times.
> She sends me an email saying she wants to lick my ass, instant diamonds.
>She really gets into rimming me for long periods of time.
>Enjoys degrading herself, but I pushed the envelope.
>She is bipolar as fuck.
>Dysfunctional adult
>Got a bunch of stupid tattoos from some high-school drop-out dipshit.
>She can’t keep a job,
>Acts psycho when I try to be nice to her for old time sake, I’ve known her since she was 16.
>She is not on drugs or a drunk, but is so batshit crazy and mean no one wants to deal with her.
>Her biggest contribution was her ability to swirl a tongue up an asshole like no other and get off on it.

my first experience was the same, glad i let her do it and didn't try and stop here, it opened me up sexually to saying yes to more things

youve never had a GF

go larp somewhere else

i'm glad you let that story out of you bro
looks like something was built up inside you

ive been with a couple of bi girls and i found this to be true, they do rim as a normal part of their sexuality, but ive found them to rim "weakly", like without a lot of force... was a bit dfisappointing. maybe its just my experience

this sounds like a scenario id like to partake