Let's have a European polytheism thread, who here is worshipping the old gods?

Let's have a European polytheism thread, who here is worshipping the old gods?

Attached: celtic-symbol-tree-of-life-paganism-15403296-500-500.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Shut the fuck up you GoT faggot.
No one calls them the "old gods".
No one calls anything a "new god".
Don't be a fucking idiot.

The celts believed the oak tree was a link between the human world and the spiritual world and the old word for an oak was daur and this is where we get the modern word door from.

Hail Dagda.

Listen you fuck, I have started this thread with the terms "paganism" "heathenry", "polytheism" etc and every fucking time some nigger like you decides to shit on the term I call the European pre Christian gods. It isn't my fault you think of capeshit and fantasy as a reference for everything.

Attached: 3599_1_72_893_667_FSImage_detail_816_-1_VO-0126-kelten2.jpg (816x544, 220K)

>irish
nice are you a recon?
indeed, the germanics also put significance in the oak

GoT
>implying that trash show is anything other thank the wank fantasies of a chubby little man with a napoleon complex and a love of leather hats.
>implying my Patron Dagda has anything to do with that shit.
>kys
>not really, Dagda doesn't like that. Instead drink and masturbate yourself crosseyed.
This has been a PSA sponsored by Patron Dagda

Those other terms are acceptable.
Your stupid fantasy shit is dumb as fuck though.
And it's not my fault you learned the term "old gods" from a television show or fantasy novel and decided to use it in the real world like a fucking retarded LARPer.
Get bent by your polytheism cunt.

Not irish. Blackfoot/Cree native. Dagda has shit figured out.

Attached: 1562073394174.jpg (400x400, 36K)

If you don't want to be associated with that shite then don't use the fucking terminology.
Shit for brains, you are.

I only worship Thor from the Thyrmskvitha, when he dressed up like a girl and got gay married.

No. You.

Attached: 1561449081808.jpg (500x472, 77K)

Am a practicing Hindu, so yes. AMA
>pic not related.

Attached: 078CEFE5A40C4067A5104639B64AD267.jpg (519x960, 69K)

>And it's not my fault you learned the term "old gods" from a television show or fantasy novel and decided to use it in the real world like a fucking retarded LARPer.
stop projecting, I've never seen or read GoT. I used the term gods because they were the gods worshipped centuries ago. That makes their presence older than Abrahamic gods which makes them older. stop being a neckbeaded faggot

Attached: 1024px-Franks_casket_03.jpg (1024x683, 142K)

dagda is an Irish god...

I really can't make myself believe anything anymore, but I respect the old European religions

Do you lay eggs?

how do you worship?

Pre-Buddhist Animist here.
>dark side.

Attached: lhp.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

I don't pray or even parcel out my ideas or an understanding of the universe.
It's just an entity of it's own making, neither are we an understanding of kindness or likeness.
Events have their own make and narrow-nesses.

We have no say, but beings made of perception do. And the most sovereign are the dark spirits.

Attached: aid220347-900px-Do-the-Black-Magic-Step-6-Version-2.jpg (900x675, 49K)

I'm very interested in the ancient religions of the world.
These people knew something we don't.
I heard about the ages of Brahma and that blew my mind.
And coincidences like red hair, the Irish, and type O negative blood.
I read somewhere that "o" means old. Meaning it's been around longer than the other blood types.
And I think it's been found to be more common among red heads.
And red headed people seem to come from that Celtic region.
And these people have some of the oldest legends and languages.
That gift of gab.
I swear it's a thing and 90% of the Irish are blessed with it.
I wanna know more about all these ancient religions and practices.
It's got to be where the modern Faith's come from.

I'd simply call them by their names.
Or some other term that's not as cringey as "old gods".
Even if you haven't seen or read the books, you know 99% of the people on this board have.
You also know they will immediately associate that term with that show.
So stop being an ignorant little cunt and maybe you won't have people calling you out.

>Dubs
So to preset and even progress my will, I must stand against and destroy something.
>cyka

Attached: e87a02bc80e77ef24b50c884a0441ed7--protection-symbols-makeup-tips.jpg (300x349, 20K)

>You also know they will immediately associate that term with that show.
Maybe but I didn't know it was a term in the show so maybe you could stop being such a petulant faggot. as ive said before no matter what I call them I have some nigger like you REEEEing at me like a child. I want to talk about all European polytheistic religions, I put that in the OP and you are the only one who couldn't handle it. Just take your marvel garbage and go away manchild.

Attached: SuBIt-ms.jpg (318x318, 38K)

No. But I wonder, is that what they told you?

There is a lot that all need to understand,...

the terms "pagan", "heathen" etc. were created as derogatory terms for people that viewed the universe as the ultimate source.

The "worship" is only for religion i.e. the only three religions that exist: Judaism, Christianity, Islam. The "old gods" you refer to are types of energies that exist in the universe. And thus as a consequence in all of that makes up the universe i.e. all living and non living things including us humans. Once realization of these energies is achieved we automatically seek, and eventually achieve harmony and thus mastery(as in knowledge of inner workings; not master-salve) over them.

Why does every reddit heathen/Asatru subreddit turn into a progressive shill fest. seriously these faggots destroy any attempts at reconstruction by going overboard politically.

By the nines

>the terms "pagan", "heathen" etc. were created as derogatory terms for people that viewed the universe as the ultimate source.
this is obvious but a reality of discussion when you are trying to group Celtic/Germanic/Hellenic/Slavic/roman polytheistic religions that never had names.

>Ages of Brahma
Brahma literally means (though an expanded version) illusion.

The universe is created, rather manifested from thought.

Quantum physics is finally reaching the same conclusion that "New God" people scoffed at. I guess the jokes on them.

On thought:
Thought itself has many layers. 99% only deal with their "conscious" (for lack of a better word in English), below which lie close to 33 main layers of unconscious and countless layers in between them. Each layer is in the master of one of the subtle energies I spoke of in my last reply.

Attached: 1558165917032.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

>never had any names

That is by design. One wouldn't be able name every existing cell in their body even they tried.

Water is water is water. Calling it a colorless tasteless liquid with the chemical composition of 2 hydrogen and one oxygen does not deliver the meaning that water already has at all levels of communication.

Its difficult to explain such a concept. Hope you are able to understand what I am saying.

>Hope you are able to understand what I am saying.
Yeah its not exactly that complicated. Can you understand what I'm saying? for modern discussion it is almost impossible to not use the terms paganism or heathenry.

Yet I stand by my statement. It's like cutting of a fingernail from a man and pointing to it and calling it "that" man.

It is incorrect no matter the time period. (Modern or otherwise)

Okay wise one and what term would you use to discuss the group of pagan religions from Europe on an online forum?

Asatru race traitor reporting in.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556241180345.jpg (1125x1746, 162K)

Thanks but I don't consider myself wise, yet. (And yes, I understand sarcasm)

First of I wouldn't call it Religion to begin with

Religion can ONLY be based on belief. So when one says Religion, "Faith/Belief with question" is implied.

I can try to put a better, rather more apt description to it...

"Ancient/Rare/Lost knowledge of the god(s)" is probably closer to the reality.

Unfortunately English is a limited language, sanskrit has better descriptions. In sanskrit it's called Sanatana Dharma. Transliteration is unending, undying, undiluted absolute knowledge.

lol

Correction: "Faikth/Belief WITHOUT question"

>Ancient/Rare/Lost knowledge of the god(s)
yeah let me start a thread with that and watch as no one knows what I'm talking about.
>Unfortunately English is a limited language, sanskrit has better descriptions.
so you are just retarded got it

>Franks Casket
This had more to do with the mythology of the Roman Empire.

>watch as no one knows what I'm talking about

Give people more credit, I think the "ones" you are talking to would understand, what you are on about. I say that from experience. I used to think like you once.

Yeah but you would undoubtedly thin the herd of people that respond, but I guess they are not yet ready to converse at that level anyway.

>the mythology of the Roman Empire
which is European polytheism...

The issue is that these threads are time sensitive and bump sensitive. there also isn't a good board for it.

>Franks Casket
>roman
how? its entirely Anglo Saxon.

I do see where you are coming from....

On a side note, I think there are forums on the internet (not 4chins, ofcourse ;D) that are dedicated to topics such as these. And you may also find a lot more like minded people there. Maybe start there...

FYI, I am not a part of any such forums though.

Also,

To the insane, they themselves seem like the most sane person on a planet full of insanity.

>pic somewhat related

Attached: godsquad_arguingwithchristians.jpg (500x388, 69K)

I always considered the Roman pantheon as just a tool to accomplish their goals of conquest and power. When I think of polytheistic pantheons I am drawn more to the ancient Greeks.

I haven't found one that wasn't a leftist political front.

>More related pic

Attached: 1536100610405.jpg (720x656, 61K)

The roman pantheon and the greek pantheon were almost identical.

Attached: PantheonInside.jpg (480x321, 28K)

Not completely. Some of the artwork on it references Romulus and Remus, along with other Roman mythology.

If you had said that to Titus he would have had you crucified.

I doubt it, the greeks and romans were very connected with each other and the way Julius talks about other gods he talks about how they are just different names for the roman gods.

ITT; FUCKING PAGANS

Imaging being so much of a faggot that you need to believe in fairy tales to justify your own existence.

Attached: 1565174230591.jpg (720x573, 75K)

Fuck all religions, you retard.

Oh, what a give away.
Did you hear that, eh?
That's what I'm on about.
Did you see him repressing me?
You saw it didn't you?

>imagine thinking religion is about justifying your existence
So edgy

What the hell is that boy doing on the ground? Fucking weird how all of them are groveling in dirt while mom is feeding an infant with her pristine tit, an infant she will condemn to a life of poverty.

Attached: mcconfused.jpg (522x640, 118K)

Big thor fan here.

From what I can tell, Thor was Jupiter. The planet Jupiter. The ball of Helium and Hydrogen with it's collection of moons.

Odin was likely Saturn.

And deep in the recesses of history, Odin's father (not sure who that is actually) would have to be our forgotten skyfather, Uranus.

The old gods died because the orbit of the Earth changed.

Our new skyfather is Sol, the light of God, the son of God.

>all clean well dressed people
>plentiful food
>pet cat
>under a roof
>detailed doll
>nuclear family
what of this says poverty?

Why would they be planetary bodies?

Not a low IQ, I believe in science. I mean the normal christian God makes more sense too believe in than your faggy patriotism

No user. They're under a gazebo and the children are barefoot, playing in dirt. The cat is probably ferel. The doll was probably stolen. Mom has her tit hanging out like she's a Whitechapel prostitute during the Ripper murders. The whole picture is fucked up.

>t: someone who doesn't know European polytheistic beliefs
For someone who supposedly champions academia, you dont seem to know very much. Animistic belief systems and the belief in cyclical events is much more aligned with scientific thought than any abrahamic belief.

The barn wall portrays ownership, the man has shoes on and this picture is obviously supposed to portray a time period outside of our own.

>probably
>fixation on murder and nudity
yup. it's definitely them.

Attached: 2ac21685367cd90abae6253e7b7617e4c99a6097424515c469a3cff8ce55b0cf.jpg (800x618, 68K)

Attached: 11ed3fbd55313871f4af36c10da2e30018ea88f93002250b5bdc0949a3dba0c4.png (350x350, 5K)

Attached: 78ae31b2547e9d97426a61ba4917650833191d670094b3ba2dca4fa7797676af.jpg (1280x850, 207K)

Attached: 220px-Celtic.warriors.garments-replica.jpg (220x492, 25K)

Attached: 6959ad355f7a145a76edcebbbecf66dd5f8b81ec011a45f84d37c4641778aba7.jpg (1024x473, 87K)

Attached: 1445686139482-2.jpg (1000x664, 153K)

Attached: 1541734975100.jpg (900x664, 109K)

Attached: 1509812470509.jpg (1280x964, 622K)

Attached: 1563322574178.jpg (640x921, 153K)

Attached: IMG_20171227_182719.jpg (381x765, 70K)

Worship nothing. Make your own destiny.

Attached: dsc02526a.jpg (1820x4240, 1.14M)

Attached: aa5662c7fad8b5fef29997573ff514dc81096580504c29e5757b4b13795228df.jpg (640x477, 48K)

Attached: 1504978160497.jpg (319x317, 17K)

Attached: 1565248946533.png (600x600, 660K)

Attached: f6014689448c81dc6dd0642dcc3c1cce72967b1b7663a6dbfdefd0d9aebf92a5.jpg (664x832, 77K)

Hitler is my God