Why do the democrats want open borders?

Why do the democrats want open borders?

Attached: donald-trump-angela-merkel-g7-summit.jpg (2405x1603, 888K)

Why is this pic so hilarious?

free votes

>Drumpf sign my open border agreement
>No

That's why

We don't.

You do

why do retards repost the exact same threads every single day?

What are you talking about? Are you okay?

Why does Trump defend the Jews the one time some Democrats are right?

Why are you samefagging?

whether u believe in god or not, or that life has a purpose or not, doesnt really matter. instead of trying to discover or figure out what the purpose of your life is, why dont u create one instead. dont worry about what u see other people doing. what you see as meaningless events in other people's lives, might not be that way to them. why dont u try to find a reason to live . what makes u happy and what do u wanna do with ur life?? who cares about other people, find those things out for urself and do what u want to do

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Autism

Sure you do. You were crying, like a fucking faggot mind you, about supposed repeating threads. Which this thread does not fit. Now, if you are done being a faggot, you mind explaining? Without samefagging, of course.

dude I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Democrats 1863: without slaves, who will pick our crops?

Democrats 2019: without immigrants who will pick our crops.

Their racism never changes.

This user speaks truths

Attached: 1566374572027.jpg (719x711, 74K)

the economic reason is globalisation. they want a market that they earn on in the long term by investing in cola and google, then let the monopolies grow by expanding internationally, also growing their share values. then they let migrants in so the population rises and the total number of costumers who all buy cola, burgers at mc Donalds, and use google daily, growing the monopolies further. it's not just the democrats tho. many political parties are guilty of this. my country doesn't have a single political party that wants to stop migration into my country. they're all just debating how many they should let in and how they should be treated. not a single party want it all to end but one, and they're full of flat-earthers so them getting any attention will ruin the entire idea of stopping migration because nobody would take them seriously. the western world is drowning in corruption but it's hidden under shares in companies instead of physical money. no politician cares if the borders are open or not. they only care about their shares growing. the only wones to care are the ones that want them closed totally

Attached: 21612.jpg (675x360, 91K)

U.S. is about a melting pot

samefag

they want a melting pot because they want to earn money. they don't care about people

for the exploitation of impoverished desperate and uneducated 3rd world refugees that have little to no rights upon entering the country that can be used as a cheap labour source (or in whatever way the elites feel like). basically cattle.

Psy op

Democrats are globalist elites that have more in common with other nations’ plutocrats than their own American countrymen. They envision themselves of a global upper class that sits atop a global lower class. Open borders, the loss of national sovereignty, and race mixing is critical to fully achieving this.

wrong again idiot

Attached: Capture.jpg (429x605, 102K)

Attached: stop trump.jpg (810x500, 118K)

ie:
"hey we need more votes what should we do"
"well our main supporters are typically migrants"
"how can we get them here?"
">:V "

Attached: voter id.jpg (844x500, 110K)

J
E
W
S

because they get paid a couple rubles

You need to understand our economic paradigm. The economy is basically a Ponzi scheme. All new money is created as debt, which attracts interest. The only way to pay the interest is more debt. To service the ever-increasing interest bill, more people are required. What ever happens regular people will keep their value because their value is created by the skills they have and the work they do but the ultra rich don't actually do anything. They get rich of interest. Without the immigrants cash and power flow multinational mega corporations and the ultra rich will vaporise.

Attached: 1565412721262.jpg (700x934, 228K)

The only reason why elites and MSM are pushing for a multicultural mixed society is to create a population of docile, dependent welfare slaves who won't challenge authority. It isn't even a racial thing, elites don't really care about Africans and arabs. it's about power and domination. Elites
want a world without identity whites. Only white men have consistently been able to beat back the elites push for world domination. If they are successful in destroying the white race then there will be no one left to stop the elites. That is why the ruling elite are trying to create a mixed civilisation with short minded thinkers. Easy to manipulate and control. Smart enough to pay taxes, dumb enough to keep voting for them.

Attached: 68457154_115494343139646_6314572205476806656_o.jpg (960x1546, 87K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>something something
>rationalisation
>f12

Orange man good.

God tier embarrassment for Amerifags.