The cheese method to getting girls.. use drugs. Hear me out, this is only if all else fails...

the cheese method to getting girls.. use drugs. Hear me out, this is only if all else fails, most of the things that attract girls is not being a shy weirdo, and personally, i open up more on kpins and manage to hold conversations with qts. DONT DO DRUGS NIGGAS, ONLY 4 THE DESPERATE.

Attached: jawws.png (634x945, 1.16M)

oh and please excuse grammar mistakes, on pain pills mixed with whiskey atm

Does the youth of today even know what a kpin is? Prob a good thing.

Does the youth of today even know what a kpin is?

Bitches do love coke

Banging college coke sluts is a good chapter in life, but only let it be a chapter and move on.

i mean it jsut depends on what you want. I probably wouldnt be with a girl that does drugs consistently (unless of course she was a hot 10/10 goth thicc booty hoe) just.. i know drugs are bad. but kpins actually do help me open up to my family friends and women.

>807883776
precisely! man, i have to say.. this is the only thread i made on Yea Forums that has been civil, and its probably because im on pain killers and i can finally relax. Again: dont do drugs, unless you need to.

bump

oh shit i just forgot bro, im joining the military.. there wont be any booty for me there :( IM 18 and STILL A VIRGIN GOD HELP ME

Bummer buddy. Not everyone is dealt the same hand. Enjoy your time serving our great country man, thanks for the service. I’m sure your time will come when you can get some pussy. Remember this thread and my advice to know your nervous and scared, push your boundaries and go with it.. get laid.

She may not be a perfect ten but be proud of your first fuck. Own it!

nobody has ever been nice to me on this fuckin board before lol, thanks homie :)

Little late night good advice. Night man.

And you can still have sex in the military.
Just not while out on patrol, I'm sure.

probably, gonna be a sailor. just hope I get to japan and drill some qt thicc asians BIATCHES!!

idk, what do you guys think? are asian ladies really down for BWC?

guys!!! Really need help on this one, before the kpins take full effect and i forget all this shit.. I Need To Get Laid FUCK!

dont you die on me..BUMPARONI

i've found phenethylamines (meth, adderall, dex ect...) are the best drugs for enhancing confidence and handling tough and embarrassing situations with alcohol you "think" you're aware of what you are doing, on amphetamine it is like every action you do is pre-processed but i don't see how this relates to getting girls

i dont know man, im a jittery dude, so uppers would not help me lol. best mix is a little bit of xanax or kpins and a few sips of beer