Millions of little white girls that admire Taylor Swift will now try black cock. This is trending #1 worldwide

Millions of little white girls that admire Taylor Swift will now try black cock. This is trending #1 worldwide.

Attached: D02EFF42-4EAB-4884-AC7F-8C2054907422.jpg (1024x759, 72K)

>implying they arent already

True and based

They've pushed all this so much for so long that they've over played their hand to the point where even teenage girls are aware of and getting sick of this constant jew shit.

no, white trash little girls fuck browns and blacks. anyone who is from a good home, raised correctly, and has any sense of self worth wouldn't disgrace themselves or their family like that anymore than they would consider robbing a bank.

no one values blacks, not even blacks. of all the things to date, it's considered the lowest choice in all cultures. any white girl could easily date any other white guys they want. and if she if from a wealthy family then she will only marry another man from a similar family. again, trash who's family works at walmart or lowes isn't what we are talking here. and just because you think someone is cute doesn't mean they have worth. most dont and have nothing to offer but their pussies. we call them whores.

How to enslave the white race.

1 ship inferior savages to their land
2 promote the niggers on the mainstream and everywhere with constant bombarding of BBC and cuckery white sissy
3 make examples with celebs engaging in racemixing
4 see and watch white race gets mixed up with niggers who are the least intelligent least productive race
5 build a wall around your country so it wont backfire
6 see white race gets dumbed down to the point its easily to manipulate
7 enslaved

And you still think we are not the chosen ones??? Hahahahaha

and nothing of value was lost

Maybe if we didn’t have a gay dicksucking president then white girls would respect white men

Attached: 221233A3-B0BC-43E8-9F73-850E8FA6DCA6.jpg (1080x1643, 232K)

for the most part, whites don't mix. it's the hollywood jew narrative that shows it everywhere and tries to make it trendy and accepted.

this is why jews get kicked out of everywhere they go. go to israel and see how many mixed people there are. oh, surprise, it's not allowed and is against the law - very publicly so.

Its white guys fault for not being able to provide better sex. White girls tell me most of the men get ED by age 30 while black guys make them happy naturally

That dude is like a million percent gay. How big of a fucking faggot are you that you can't see that?

Oy vey shut it down. This thread went into the wrong direction. Abandon and make a new one

I've read a lot of dumb shit on this site, but that really takes the cake, user. Thank you kind sir.

Attached: 1565179466543.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Very good.

It IS YOUR fault. Its not like hollywood jews gave her a paycheck fortune to lay down with a black. Its natural selection. Imagine the consequences to her career laying down in a bed wuth a 300lbs hairy incel. Everybody would think she is blind and wonder how could she. With that guy makes absolute sense and the babies will be healthy and shine. Go for it tay tay. Black is the future

Well if that is your main focus, i'm sorry but youre a loser. How can you even think like this? Seriously, when I was youre age I had girls all over me. As time passes you begin to see life from a different angle. You look at women from a different perspective and you begin to appreciate the smaller things. You dont laugh when someone misses the bus, or when someone burns their toast. You become somewhat depressed, because you miss the days where you could do whatever you want, whenever you want. Anyways, i dont want to scare you, as you get older you will learn from this experience, and you will start to appreciate what i am telling you. Good luck in life, my friend, and keep it mind what i have told you.

Oops

Didnt this all get pushed on her after she said she didnt like black guys?

How is that stupid? Genetically, white men have less masculine traits so they have weaker limper genetalia. Think bout skin tone, pale skin is beautiful for femininity while dark skin is masculine because its better for men in the sun doing powerful shit to provide for women. White men dont have what it takes. This isnt a jab but its the truth that most white girls are naturally attracted and always happier with black men for pure primal pleasure.

Finally. The wife just took her first BBC last week. She's already bugging me to find another bull. It's better to just accept it, I'm glad Taylor is giving BMWF her seal of approval. It's fun to watch our women be satisfied.

Attached: 16B02613-4455-4868-ACD7-F6160EBBC520-1261-0000036850714DE6.gif (361x215, 1.11M)

Antisemit detected

No, her album expectations started to lower after her single was a disappointment, she then made an LGBTQ anthem to get some attention which garnered her more negative backlash than positive. Now her newest tactic was promoting an IR relationship.

Attached: 478D39C7-C69D-48A2-9625-A69482372043.jpg (720x706, 60K)

It's been fascinating to see Taylor sell her soul inch by inch, over the years.

Jewish women love BBC and will support a black man financially. Israel is literally a heaven for black men, all are welcome and free housing healthcare finances are guaranteed for every black man who arrives at the israel border. Nobody will be rejected or entry denied. Israel is open for black immigration. Come to israel and you will be welcomed with open arms and a high living standard

SHUT IT DOWN NOW ABANDON THREAD

i bet she fucked the ones that cook and clean for her
and her mexican gardeners too

Attached: 2F42DB6D-22A2-4336-8583-1170D6AE9621.gif (540x304, 1.42M)

Glad Tay-Tay is introducing her fans to the big black cock. Daddy can't wait to see girls sucking on a big black one. This is a good day for daddy's cummies. Gonna be cumin to this video and to the thought of some white TayTay fans suckin on a big black monster cock. Hells yeah

Attached: 37F4B2DE-DC91-4604-854D-2DD388E21C17-1261-000003811E4036ED.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Im so raging right now. FUCK YOU I KILL YOU

why should I give a single fuck about how some other person choses to live their sexuality

Swift never dated a black guy. She was pressured to have a black guy in her music video.

this is actually true

100% true even reddit is catching on to it and starting to call it racism

>Big black cock confuses and scares the white boy.

This, i dont know but i am a black man in israel. Jewish women love me but jewish man give me bad looks like they have a prejudice on me. But overall jewish people accept me and support me and my 3 boys from 3 different jewish women.

#metoo

i dont care.

what a time to be a nigger!!

Be careful Mossad is everywhere. Ever wondered why so few hardcore antisemites enemies of israel are left on Yea Forums? Count 1 and 1 together trust me you dont want to disappear do you?

f4de

Attached: whiteziller.gif (273x151, 1.62M)

lol this shit has gotten to the point that even liberals are starting to call it racism cause it's getting pushed too hard and for too long