Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Attached: 1565303582548.jpg (840x720, 312K)

#yanggang
free money mother fucker plus protection against the robot uprising

No, even being generous he's still the worst President in 50+ years.

I'm not an American but I hope he gets in I can use another four years of entertainment. I've been told today that he now thinks he's the chosen one.

to be honest, I haven't had my day-to-day life changed in the slightest since he was elected so I don't mind the entertainment either.

America's too fucking big

>using a log meme

kill yourself

Isn’t it funny? When I came here 17 years ago and I said that I wanted suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole, you all laughed at me – well I have to say, you’re not laughing now, are you? The reason you’re so upset, you’re so angry, has been perfectly clear, from all the angry exchanges this morning.
You, as a board are in denial. You’re in denial that your facile threads are failing. Just look at the trap threads! As a policy to impose mental illness on Yea Forums, you’ve done very well.

You’re in denial over your cuck threads calling for as many people as possible to submit to the "BBC"– which has led to massive divisions within threads and between boards.

The biggest problem you’ve got and the main reason Andy Sixx's log of shit is now the most popular meme on this website, is because you have by stealth and deception, and without telling the truth to the rest of the peoples of Yea Forums, you have imposed upon them cancerous threads. When the anons in 2005 in the Netherlands and France voted against pepe posting and rejected the WWYD/IG/FB threads, you simply ignored them and brought the CIA in through the back door.

What happened last Thursday was a remarkable result – it was a seismic result. Not just for British poos, for European poos, but perhaps even for global poos too. Finally we can all enjoy hot fucking stinking bum baloney fresh from Andys Sixx's asshole!!!

Attached: 1514830287077.png (500x500, 275K)

Only the anunnaki can choose

Hi! welcome to Yea Forums. unfortunately, your post seems to displays a lack of maturity. this website is 18+ only. please come back when you meet the minimum age requirement to access this website. thank you!

>logfag is a trumptard

shocking

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 91K)

Hi! welcome to Yea Forums. unfortunately, your post seems to displays a lack of maturity. this website is 18+ only. please come back when you meet the minimum age requirement to access this website. thank you!

are you fucking joking?

God No.
It doesn't matter because I predict there is very high probability he will win again in 2020.

Why are we pretending like the people have a say in these elections

electoral college ≠ democracy

some random old fucks decide who's president not you

Im voting for not Joe Biden. But he will win anyway because The Machine says it shall be so.

It will be the most boring recession ever.

Attached: biden2bsleeping.jpg (258x195, 9K)

I don't dislike him as much as I thought I would, but he still gives zero shits about the environment, and I can't support that. We're not going to have a fucking planet if we don't fix the climate. Argue about abortion and gay rights and whatever other shit later, ain't nobody got time for that now.

>caption doesn't say "Yuuuge log"
Wasted opportunity.

Clinton should be in prison

Attached: carlson.jpg (1024x584, 74K)

No. I dont care at all about muh guns or muh abortion but he is shown himself to be anti-environmentalist and I'd like to not have the planet get thrown to the wayside in favor of cash

ITT; Eurofags crying about President Donald J. Trump.

Oh you mean like Greta?
The dumb assburger bitch that's using 6x the carbon emissions to sail to New York, not to mention the private jet they're taking home.

You're just a useful idiot, a tool for the elites

>trumptard logfart has a stutter
quelle fucking surprise

What does this have to do with her at all? I also think her media stunt is a crock of shit.

>Despite almost daily reports of chaos and discord in the White House, the public did not know how bad the internal situation actually was. Trump was always shifting, rarely fixed, erratic. He would get in a bad mood, something large or small would infuriate him, and he would say about the KORUS trade agreement, “We’re withdrawing today.”

>But now there was the letter, dated September 5, 2017, a potential trigger to a national security catastrophe. Cohn was worried Trump would sign the letter if he saw it.

>Cohn removed the letter draft from the Resolute Desk. He placed it in a blue folder marked “KEEP.” “I stole it off his desk,” he later told an associate. “I wouldn’t let him see it. He’s never going to see that document. Got to protect the country.” In the anarchy and disorder of the White House, and Trump’s mind, the president never noticed the missing letter.

Attached: 1534455692461.jpg (1024x576, 119K)