tfw
>no one remembers me
>there are people wo hate me
>there isnt anyone who loves me
>I dont matter to anyone
>friends forgot about me
>always got rejected by girls
>negative social status

Attached: 1563158262997.jpg (600x238, 18K)

me irl

Attached: weambecomedirt.jpg (710x750, 61K)

It isnt that bad of an idea, I would basically be giving nature what I took from it

Attached: 1563157320137.png (471x344, 268K)

So what? No one cares about you? Great. You have no one to dissapoint except yourself. You're free to be whatever you want. You can go live in any country you want without letting loved one behind. Some people hates you, they can kiss your ass. Why should you care? You're only responsible of yourself. Few men can be this free. Accept and embrace it. You're free

Im aware,it just feels weird to see al this people living weird lifes.

I decided to change my purpose to freedom, it was a long time ago... I may still prefer to be free but I think Ive missed on shit I will never get to experience.

Assuming you are a social person, I could understand how its difficultfor you to coprehend my grief

Do you do anything user? I'm not trying to assume, but maybe you need to go out more and do things, or gravitate towards an artform

I read uncontrolably and play videogames, I used to draw 6 years ago in highschool but I made pretty disturbing shit so, you know....

I just came back from 3 years in a foreing country halfway across the globe. Been back for a month and I really want to leave again. Family and friends doesn't seems satisfying anymore. I just crave to be alone again. What's most people call achievment seems just stupid to me. Getting married, having kid, nights out on weekend. This just looks like pathetic way of filling void in their life. Living off standard doesn't mean you can't be happy. When loneliness hit too hard, just go make some one night friends in a bar.

good point, Id just wish to try that good taste of life just for the curiosity, thing is Ill never get to know if it was worth it or not

tfw
>the only one who can do something about it keeps crying about it instead

Attached: 2cd8411919644641c72cca866b8dbcab.jpg (400x633, 36K)

In the end, nothing's worth. You look like you have some regret. Maybe you should switch your way of life a bit. It's not hard really, just do like everyone else and play a role in front of others

>do something about it
Not even the users of this fucking site go that low, guess Ill go to LDAR now night night anons

I dont regret anything, I just feel shitty because my life will be this way forever

As a person who deals with people on the daily this isnt a bad thing. The amount of unnecessary shit I have to go through because of family and friends is annoying. You should focus on yourself and acquiring a passion.

Thats easy fo you to say, Ive neve experience and Ill never get to experience that shit

>Thats easy for you to say, Ive never experienced and Ill never get to experience that shit

had to correct that

You can always change things. Nothing is forever. Maybe a bit more of context will help me better comprehend your situation. But honestly you seems depressed about your way of life. You should talk to someone irl and be at peace with who you are or want to become

Honestly I dont want to recover even if I could, my social life may be dead but my dignity is alive.

Honestly I dont think Im going to make it this year.

Death will be no diferent to my life rn so I woulnt hesitate to end it soon

I dont have a purpose user, I genuiney hate everyone and by how everyone treats me I dont matter to them, Its just shitty to know nobody would care if you died

genuinely*

Get out and lift op. Seriously

>regret nothing
If that's true then what are you crying about, pussy? Like damn look at Mr. "I did it my way but it's still shit" over here. I don't believe you for a second. Spill it already.

I live you user.

Youre in Yea Forums. THis is our home now. Island of Broken toys. THis is where us scum belong. THis is all we are worth.

I really dont, but humans are meant for socializing its just a natural reaction.

Either way you fags will never know what it is to have no support or love from anyone, I doubt you could understand

Suicide might be the worst thing to do. It's just pointless. You'll die one day, why rush it? You really need to talk to a therapist. You have sign of depression. It has nothing to do with dignity, it's a disease and you have to take it seriously. Plus, if you are not at peace with yourself, the amount of DMT your brain will deliver when you die will make you experience hell for a shitload of time (or not, it's my theory, not a fact). Get your life in order, free yourself from you as you did for the others. Accept that we're all animals and stop overthinking things. And then just live. Good things, bad things who cares. In the end everything is part of the experience you have no right to stop. And if nothing made sense, maybe it's because it's not needed. When you'll die, the universe will too. As you don't remember the times between the start of it and you being born, you won't feel the trillions of year between your death and the end of the universe. Don't end the universe too fast, it's not possible to go back after that

Life.. death whats the difference

My point is, retard, that you're lying and you do regret shit(the most basic shit being not having made friends). If you truly don't regret anything then you see no fault in yourself which is psycho shit and the reason you have no friends UNLESS you're the unluckiest guy on earth that somehow stinks like shit with no fault of his own in a 3 mile radius or something.
No regrets he says. EVERYONE has regrets.

Im just a bipedal monkey

how can people hate you if none of them remember you?

Attached: martians.png (677x409, 521K)

The ones that do hate me

I grew up in an orphanage, never stayed more than a year in foster care, never had anyone to call a friend and you don't see me cry. Be a man. Have social interaction even if it's just talking on a forum about things you like. And stop thinking every other human being are not worth of your time. You can't hate everyone unless you're stupid. Everybody's different, there is certainly a shitload of people you'd like

If you really don't see any difference between life and death, why do you want to die? It's just make no sense.

because then I dont suffer

>using other people to validate you
Stop relying on other people to validate your existence and you'll feel better.

Well Im sorry you had to live with that, and I hope you are social and succesful in life, but Im too cancerous for people, I dont deserve frienship as much as you

says the person who gets validation from people

this

Suffering is part of the game. At least you feel something. We might be the most intelligente race in the entire universe and you would waste your potential to feel, suffer and think just because it's too hard? Work on yourself, talk to someone and live your life until an end you didn't chose.

OP here I don want to bother you anons anymore, I hope you recognize how lucky you guys are to have someone who loves you, guess im just going LDAR on my bed

farewell

I deserve nothing. No one deserve to be loved or shit. Just take it. Play a role when you're not alone. That doesn't cost a dime and works perfectlt

>oh no, someone's challenged my view of the world and given me cognitive dissonance.
>I know, I'll just project it onto them!

You choose to be miserable.

Sorry for wasting your time guys,I really have no remedy

Have a good night... I wish you luck and happiness in life

play tank in classic wow and everyone will want you to play with them and give you attention

How do people hate you, if people don't remember you?

You didn't think this one through and THAT is almost certainly the root cause of most of your problems in life.

It's ok to not be retarded.

yea these kids piss me off i knew one back in high school who if you tried to talk to him would just say shit like "you hate me" like wtf dude i dont even know you, you just walk home the same way as me