Hey b wtf is this on my pubic area. Hurts like a MOTHER FUCKER...

Hey b wtf is this on my pubic area. Hurts like a MOTHER FUCKER, and I can feel what seems to be a small lump or somthing under it, maybe puss? Literally woke up with it one day. tried to squeeze it to no avail as it fucking hurts

Attached: 56380CB3-ED89-4FA7-BF05-77EF86A564D4.jpg (2030x2504, 1.4M)

My spouse gets these. Staph infection. See doctor.

Ingrown hair. It'll eventually work itself out.

get a needle and pop it.

I thought it was too, but this seems wayyyy too painful to be a ingrown hair. And the lump under it? It’s huge. Interesting...I’ll have to wait another day before I care enough to see a doc

That looks like an ingrown hair. Maybe from bad hygiene, it'll hurt for the next few days to close to a week. If you see a ball start forming and a head to pop it, pop that little fucker. It can turn into a staph infection if you ignore it long enough

My gf actually likes to get all my ingrown hairs haha. Unless she fucked up or didn’t pull one out all of the way, it seems worse than an ingrown hair.

It's one of those small fat tumour(lipoma), either surgically remove it (or you know, just make a small hole and squeeze it out)

Here’s a pic of me grabbing the lump under. As you can see, it’s kinda big.

Attached: 038A5720-CD24-454C-A1B8-0B9FFCF202CB.jpg (3024x1925, 1.13M)

It's small in terms of a lipoma, would suggest go to a dermatologist and ask for removal, cause it would be painful some times when it get inflamed

I'm a doctor. That right there is the first sign of AIDS the more I gander at it. You need immediate medical attention.

Lipoma is more...clean looking.. ( if that makes sense ) isn’t it? This is all red and black and inflamed, and the lump feels very odd shapped.

its cancer, sorry son

Not necessarily, it could be all messy and red if it is inflamed, and if you squeeze it too much it could grow fibrous tissue inside

So long story short I got aids. Nice.

Jk, in a few days if it’s not better or gets worse, I’ll goto a doctor. Or I’ll die from aids. I guess I’ll see. Thanks Yea Forumsro

If you have a big lump under it, it might be an abscess. Go to an immediate care clinic tomorrow. Don't pop it forcefully yourself. They might have you put a warm compress on it a couple times a day to try to bring it to a head and/or give you antibiotics and/or lance it.
If you have a staph infection you don't want to let it go.

If the inflammation stopped, and the bump persist, please do go to a doctor to remove it, it's quite painful as it won't go away by itself

So trying to surgically remove it myself is a no go? Trips and I do it

I would say it's not as dangerous as you think; better wait to see if the inflammation goes away to determine what it actually is, than you can try

Do it

Sorry to say it looks like a serious case of LIGMA and I fear it may be terminal

Do you want to risk the infection spreading into your blood and who else knows where (brain, abdominal cavity)?

Wtf is ligma?

What's terminal?

Imagine being this new

You have some dirty ass fingers that’s probably why its infected from bad hygene

roll

Noob

Hidradenitis suppurativa or staph

I'm a doctor as well and I'm afraid it's an early sign of super aids.

- Dr Livingston PhD

Go to the hospital user
You don’t want to end up like OP from earlier this week
RIP sweet prince

Attached: 0A53DC94-8EEA-4ED8-BEEB-EF51EC15EF3E.jpg (1242x1649, 368K)

pop that shit

GO
TO
A
DOCTOR

What happened?

Early boil- I get these on my ass a pubes - apply heat and a white head will sprout do not pop it - it will pop on its own. Don’t wear tight underwear and stick to cotton.

Trips do it faggot

Hey mijo, I've seen this 1000 times and I hate to tell you this but it is superaids.
~Dr. Fulgencio Nargas, MD

Did you hear about the woman that had a maggot in her head, looks like that

Looks like a bite form a bug which has infected you with lime disease.

I had an ingrown hair like that years ago, just cut it open and keep the wound clean for a couple days and you'll be fine. Your pubes aren't used to growing in yet.

Who's Steve Jobs?

Lmao i get these all the time, are they on the inside of your thigh by any chance? Literally just ingrown hairs caused by friction in between your legs, should be gone in 2 days or so

its an infected bug bite. you have cellulitis (skin infection). You need antibiotics.

It looks like an HIV AIDS infection.
I'm a trusted doctor with 6 diplomas and degrees. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. I believe you need to either go to the emergency room immediately, or use a knife to poke it, due to the severity of this case.

Medfag here. Don't trust the size of it, ingrown hair can form an abcess if deep enough/infected, and the abcess itself can be quite big and painful.

Either way, I would recommend you get some medical attention as abcesses are especially painful to open and drain.

kys nigger, Lyme doesn't look anything like that.

Is no one paying attention to these trips?

You’re a lying dick

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE FAKE DOCTORS. I AM A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT AIDS. IT LOOKS LIKE AN INGROWN HAIR OR MAYBE YOU HAVE HERPES. EITHER WAY YOU NEED TO TRIM YOUR NASTY PUBES UP AND WASH YOUR PUBES BETTER. THEY LOOK LAME AS FUCK. USE DOME BEARD OIL FOR THE BALLS.

ingrown hair, you retard

ingrown hair causes inflammation, try having one near your crotch

LIGMA BALLS, BITCH

AHAHAHAHA
GET BTFO FAGGOT

Attached: 1566403551252.gif (538x572, 338K)

Attached: Listen+up+kids_9ff8dd_6679852.jpg (1200x1193, 195K)

Digits have it

stop fucking squeezing it and keep a warm compress on it.

most likely a ingrown.
or ligma

*moans!*

Quads and you eat it too