REMINDER:

REMINDER:
Yea Forums hates racing cyclists

Attached: 1538273669246.jpg (206x244, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wmKHHdqwVes
youtube.com/watch?v=u6tXrwIbFng
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY
youtube.com/watch?v=TJAJE0CH4oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noted

y tho?

Attached: 1558238376971.jpg (480x319, 25K)

Fucking dumass piece of shit faggots in their lycra unitards.
Single fucking file on the goddamned Road or get run over. If there's an empty foot path. Fucking use it. Get off my road.
Your stupid ass strobe light is fucking illegal and I hope you give someone an epileptic fit and they sue your gay faggot ass.
I hope someone clips you with their wing mirror at 40 and fucking wrecks your shit

Fucking cyclists man. Just fuck them

Attached: bojo.jpg (470x716, 64K)

They always act like they don't have to obey road laws too.

youtu.be/wmKHHdqwVes
>how user feels about cyclists

dont hold back. tell us how you _really_ feel

Attached: 無題2.png (206x345, 162K)

Reminder, b hates OP, because He is a Pussy!

You mean a sport that only became known to a majority of the population because a roider lost a nut to cancer before winning a competition only to have his medals revoked later on.

Like so.

Attached: 1541286574896.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Turn your windshield wiper nozzles to right. When you drive by them, clean your windshield.

They always try to chase you down. I give them some hope by driving slow, then I take off laughing.

If you have a real hatred for them, fill the reservoir with fox piss (you can get it from any store that sells hunting gear). It smells like hell and is hard to get out of clothes.

So OP is a Fat crying redeneck who is MAD, because He will never fuck a girl like her.

Cry like a Baby, op

Attached: tumblr_pcp6axDgnh1vc4jtao1_1280.jpg (897x1280, 392K)

Meh, seen better on a 2 dollar hooker.

Stay MAD, faggots.
I love then hot racing babes.
Ride with them first, ride them after!

Attached: tumblr_inline_phq2bzZzSQ1tmzjwk_540.jpg (540x533, 39K)

Said the kissless Virgin.

Your moms titts maybe.

I’m with OP on this one fuck Cyclists

Racing cycling makes the best asses!

Attached: tumblr_n6khnl57F21tzf701o1_1280.jpg (756x1280, 259K)

its like the old sketch. everyone on the road going slower than you is an ASSHOLE and everyone going faster than you is a MANIAC

drivers and cyclists will never get along

shitty that people die over it

Attached: 1558235199084.jpg (500x553, 56K)

When you realized OP is fatfuck that can't ride bikes

>can't ride bike
>bikers bad
> >=(

OP wanted to fuck a cicling babe but Was rejected because he's a Fat redneck.
Any more questions?

Attached: tumblr_pijwdjrG571sy8b68_1280.jpg (853x1280, 287K)

OP cant ride a bicycle? Even a 4 year old can do. OP is a crying Baby!

Attached: tumblr_pijs37NDii1uca0jl_540.jpg (480x654, 118K)

Whatever you say man. Not like you know my life.

Attached: 19257A8B-BF68-4A6E-8A51-FC3C75BF72EE.png (350x338, 131K)

Muuuh
I've got two Tons of steel Under my fat ass but the Hot and fit cycling girls won't even reckognize me because they only want to suck off the cool cyclists.

Attached: tumblr_pffff7Yt4j1wqcwo5o1_640.jpg (640x427, 52K)

This made my day! Thanks user!! Cyclists are basically pigeons. Good for nothing other than killing!

Attached: giphy (30).gif (420x315, 203K)

Yeah, why do those chick’s tits look sad?

Double Zero?

Stands for toilett in civilized parts of the world. Means you're a bowl full of Shit.

Some people will fuck her, but Not OP, because He is to dumb to ride a bike

Attached: 809_1000.jpg (674x960, 178K)

Don't tell me what I think faggot

And you don't speak on behalf of this board

Buncha precious, self-entitled faggots...

You disrespecting the dubs?!

Maaah
I hate cyclists!
I never get to fuck one!

Attached: 1563914199596m.jpg (807x1024, 115K)

this is true

also keeps the box tight

Attached: 1548652181960.jpg (740x707, 78K)

You are too dumb to understand the meaning of special dubs? Like 00, 88, 22?
So you say, you are retarded?

And they fuck like they ride!
They won't stop untill they got up the whole way to the top!

This now is a WE LOVE CYCLISTS AND HOT GIRLS ON BIKES thread!

OP is gay!

Attached: 919_1000.jpg (960x846, 119K)

I ride hard and fuck cycling babes!

Attached: 970_1000.jpg (1000x1115, 209K)

Two reasons why you LOVE racing cycles

Attached: 812_1000.jpg (736x730, 157K)

Didn't do the trick.

Attached: 1560440527552.webm (640x360, 1.61M)

MAD OP will never ever Touch her

Racing cyclist will fuck her after the first 100 km together

Attached: 214_1000.jpg (725x960, 185K)

>cyclist
>straight

Pick one

Maah, im a kissless Virgin so I hate cyclists with their Hot gfs

Pick one?
Nope
Pick both of them.

Attached: 082_1000.jpg (1000x1631, 369K)

faggots

Attached: 1535940693362.webm (198x358, 441K)

Come out with us OP. You’ll be crying like a little bitch after a couple hours. Then you’ll realise all your US team sports are for fat pussies.

You're MAD, little weiner?
Try to get one of theese.

Attached: 698_1000 (1).jpg (1000x1500, 553K)

Every little girl on a racing cycle will make op cry like a Baby.

Attached: 247_1000.jpg (733x960, 257K)

The reason why girls ride!
They best foreplay ever!

Attached: 153_1000.jpg (1000x666, 59K)

sounds american as fuck

they hate cyclists because they cant ride one or are too obese to

I am a huge bike fag, and I love riding my bike.

These spandex clad, strava fucking, Lance testicle worshiping retards are the single biggest barrier to making bicycling practical and available to the general population in the united states.

and this whole "Muh race babes" is so silly, no one posting any of those photos is actually getting laid.

The entitled narcissistic culture race cyclists have cultivated stands as the most dangerous bicycling hazard. Their attitudes is what puts all people on bikes in danger.

Racers are the most degenerate form of life.

Get real bikes you fucking pansies.

Attached: TheRacerBabe.gif (855x1014, 1.06M)

Enjoy your Jihadi bike attacks.

Amen, these assholes cause traffic jams so now and then because of them cycling next to each other.

t

Attached: 1540062940162.webm (640x358, 1.28M)

Attached: 1554020699448.webm (640x352, 1.71M)

western countries had the retarded idea to make it illegal for them to ride on the footpath/sidewalk.
should just make it like Japan where you can ride anywhere (footpath/sidewalk, paths, lanes, quiet back streets).

Nah, on the street they can be assholes at their own peril, don't need to have them crashing into grannies on de sidewalk.

Attached: 1543219895085.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

B hates everything and everyone

Dubai of truth

This tbh.
Roadie apologist here. We ride the way we do to be visible. Some dumbcunt cyclists think they own the road, but I’ve nearly been clipped, came inches from being t-boned, had to deal with cars and motorcycles weaving into, using or parked in the designated bike lane, angry and distracted drivers who think they are the only road users, not to mention broken glass and car parts, which have earned me flats and near crashes. As a cyclist, it really feels like everybody is trying to fuck up your day, frustration is real. Too many are arrogant and aggressive about it though, which is the wrong way to deal with it. Why we can’t use the sidewalks legally, I don’t know. Hardly anybody walks on the fucking things.

Did that truck just pass them hauling a bike in the back?
Proof that 4 wheels are superior

>I have 1 girlfriend
Go eat a dick faggot

I hope she eats pavement and asphalt burns her nipples off. She looks like a feminist

LOLOLOL get cucked cyclefag

BWAHAHAHA

>idiots on bikes think they can take on a truck

How did that car randomly create all that smoke?

roflmfao

i ride my bmx around town plz no kill. i try not to ride on the road anyway and get off if there is a car coming. fuck cyclist niggers making me paranoid

Most cyclists I know ride with one of these. Go ahead and try it. I’m sure bubba would like him some fat redneck ass to keep him warm on those long lonely nights.

Attached: EF85D303-0F89-4688-8E9B-73DFE3284EE1.jpg (880x587, 37K)

Attached: 1562711796331.webm (720x450, 1.37M)

Kys beta, go buy a truck like a real man

I own one, I use it to haul my bikes.

It saddens me that everyone is filming everything nowadays, we're all trapped and can't escape from the all seeing eyes. This is the seed of terrorism.

I feel the same way. Unfortunate that we’ve passed the point of no return.

No front license plates in my state and I drive one of the most common vehicles around. Good luck identifying me.

They really are gigantic assholes. I live in the suburbs and there's a sort of winding scenic road a couple miles from where I live. It's maybe 20 miles long with a 45 mph speed limit and there's a bike/jogging path running the full length of it. Despite the bike path, almost every cyclist riding along there rides on the road. A bigger bunch of entitled cunts has never existed.

Front and back faggot.

Attached: 336143F7-C01A-4E8D-B0B6-2D5A30EE6DB6.jpg (1600x968, 223K)

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to steal them both while you're laying on the ground bleeding.

Ride your bike if you want, but ride it on the fucking sidewalk.

Haha sure you will, like you can even walk...

Attached: 1552502861626.webm (204x360, 1.68M)

It amazes me to think there are people whose lives are so pathetic the only power they'll ever feel is getting behind the wheel of their rolling, armored, two ton, city congesting, grid-locking, expensive to own and maintain living room to get to their second closest fast food place 1.6 miles away while looking down on anyone with a smaller vehicle god forbid a bicycle. All while effortlessly putting on lard and developing ass boils. Then as soon as they step out of their vehicle it's back to more of the same just with a deflated ego and supressed guilt.

its called rolling coal. modified diesel engines can do it.

oh so now americans care about old people???

lmao

americans only care about the disadvantaged when it can hurt other disadvantaged people

americans would let billionaires run over a million grannies and make it illegal for poor people to own a bike because a granny might be endangered

americans are hypocrites, they only reason they care about anything is to hurt other people in a round about way

can bikers sprint like runners because jesus fucking christ he couldnt catch an old man

britfag here, its illegal to ride on the sidewalk here unless you see one of these

Attached: blue-cycling-pedestrian-lane-sign-road-30262720.jpg (957x1300, 135K)

I hate cyclists in general.

Idk how it is in most cities, but I can 100% get around my city using back alleys and trails, never having to share the road with cars other than crossing the street. Cyclists who insist on using the road with cars have a death wish

Are you mad faggot?

That's fucking amazing

I'm one of these guys, been out 1 to 3 hours every day for the last few weeks. See some real tools out there foaming at the mouth at the sight of me and then you get the occasional one who overtakes even though they're turning or arriving to a queue of traffic. I'm not really going anywhere with this it's just the way things be. Nice seeing y'all.

Asks the fag bitching about cyclists and fantasizing about killing them lol

>people die over it
Cyclists die over it. Because they don't follow road laws and then everyone gets real upset at the TRAGEDY when a cyclist gets crushed coming up the inside of a truck that's turning. "We need to tackle these deaths" cyclists will say, ignoring that the one thing that would have saved the cyclist's life would have been not using the road incorrectly. All vehicular road use needs to be subject to training and testing, because when people who don't k ow the rules get killed, others who don't know the rules blame those who did know the rules for what happens.

>Yea Forums is of one mind

Rolling neet machine loving fatfags

Attached: 1546497837170.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

We aren't all city only cyclists, I go out for fitness so I like to have as long as possible hills and constant roads so I can get the time spent doing the actual exercise and pushing certain speeds and heart rates

i can't wait to blow myself up just to own some faggots

somehow as a white man i'm superior to al qaeda

Butthurt cyclists who will blame sensible road users for every cyclist who kills himself by undertaking a truck and would be the first to get culled if all vehicular use were subject to training and testing.

Based common sense cyclist.

Fucking kek

You're clearly enough of a fag that you WOULD blow yourself up trying that, because you've never worked with a machine.

LMFAO

Nice try implying you only hate retarded cyclists that would do such a thing carnigger.

You know the law, I know the law. Im going to follow it. And i sure as fuck know your turd-of-steel isn't going to get you to your destination faster downtown because you overtook a cyclist because you'll get to do i tall over again after the stoplight. Once you get mad you better smile, 'cause you're on camera.

Drive your lard-generator somewhere where it's actually useful and effective instead of being collectively miserable in a rush hour grid-lock.

Go die at 50 because you have an aversion to moving.

>the EXACT same shitty webms as yesterday
What's the point of this thread

I will ocasionaly rip down the bridges in my city very early in the morning before people are using the roads because it feels cool, but I never have to use busy streets. Detouring into residential area's, using back alleys and finding bike trails is the safest, quickest and most scenic way to travel on a bike. Being a cyclist I know I am losing any collision I get into so I stay away from vehicles as much as possible, and i am well aware of how drivers think of cyclists so I remove myself from the situation

Good.

Gonna modify my truck tomorrow so I can roll coal on faggot cyclists LOLOL

Kek

>You know the law
Yes
>I know the law.
Clearly not, if you pass a stop light.

When you die because you thought you knew better than other road users who had to prove they knew the rules, thousands of cyclists just as dumb as you will blame the driver. And the law will find your camera, determine that you caused the incident (they overwhelmingly do because in the majority of cases the cyclist is at fault) and the driver will walk free and innocent of all wrongdoing.

Based cyclist again. Bless you.

This is how you know Isis has ultimately won the war despite most of them ending up dead.

For every annoying cyclist I meet on the roads, I meet 1000 annoying and unqualified car drivers.

I also warn against citing the Australian study "showing 87% of incidents are due to lack of driver awareness", as this is not legally the case. According to the definitions in the study, driver awareness was determined to be the cause, however, legally speaking, these cyclists rarely see any blame assigned to the driver as they factually are demonstrated breaking the law in almost all cases.

>unqualified car drivers
100% of cyclists are unqualified, as they are bizarrely not required, like all other road users, to demonstrate that they know the rules. This should change, because so many cycling accidents could be avoided if they followed the rules, as retarded cyclists in this very thread have already admitted they don't.

> Clearly not, if you pass a stop light.
Who said anything about that? I was talking about filtering between cars to get to the front faggot.

I have no sympathy for idiots on bikes turned to pulp when crossing stoplights and stop signs. But fact is most cagefags who hate cyclists do so regardless of them following the law or not.

I talk out of experience, I've got my drivers licence and drive when it's absolutely necessary, I apply the same rules alongside those exclusive to cyclists. Road hogging fags like you still get mad, that's why the camera is there, so that one day when you show your true cagie colors you get the full force of the law up your fat ass.

KEK

As a pedestrian, out of every hundred cars, very few (in fact it's been months with 0, so less than one in every hundred) nearly collide with me at crossing because they run red lights.

Out of every hundred cyclists I encounter at crossings, almost all of them do so. I've been actually struck by cyclists almost a dozen times and had literally hundreds of near misses in my lifetime. I once clotheslined one, and he sued for assault and lost because his own helmet cam showed the red light. It was ruled self defence.

>immagine emotionally investing yourselfs in the way you commute
da fuk..... 80% of this thread should fucking neck themselves....
>itt: cyclefags with clenched off balls thanks to saddles VS: fattsos who are probably loudly mouthbreathing and need a dick extension in form of a 3 ton truck

Attached: 1535154242132.jpg (680x633, 37K)

REMINDER: Everybody does.

Im a cycle fag but tbh this.

>filtering between cars
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>I know the law
Clearly. Fucking. Not.

Look at this funny shit. A stupid cardriver talking about the rules. Don't even say that you never speeding or run the red lights.

Never even once, thanks, but even if the person making that point was a serial speeder and light runner, they are still by default better qualified to use the road because they are qualified AT ALL.

Road use needs to be licensed for all, having unlicensed and licensed road users using the same road subject to the same laws and yet only one of them being required by law to KNOW the laws is a recipe for disaster.

> Hurr Durr lane splitting is prohibited where I love so it must be the same everywhere else
Look at this mongoloid

Attached: kys carfag.png (220x136, 26K)

correction: /o/ hates bikes
Yea Forums rides their bike to middle school

Literally everywhere it is not explicitly prohibited or legalised (1 place legalised) it is prohibited by other laws such as requiring any lane change to be preempted by at least 100 yards of continuous signalling.

Nice of you to go Google laws I already know and part quote them by showing a picture.

Where do you live? If it is not California, you are breaking the law by filtering.

Almost every Racing Cyclist I saw was male-

Attached: 65479b52-b562-463e-9ae1-6c1fca99f238.jpg (540x501, 64K)

>Road use needs to be licensed for all,

This would cut down on deaths massively. The other step to cut down on cyclist deaths would be to force all cyclists off the road and into a small 1 hectare field for them to ride in circles in and be smug as fuck with each other. Because lets face it they're a bunch of bean eating, Lycra wearing homos that just want to be jerked off so let them do it in the comfort and relative safety of an empty field in the middle of fucking no-where.

>If you can't see me in my mirrors, I cannot see you stop trying to get under my wheels you bean eating turbo lesbians.

You never get stuck behind a blonde lass with a massive ass on a bike do you? It's always some fucking bloke in some skin tight suit trying to give you cataracts.

priusfag detected

based

> it is prohibited by other laws such as requiring any lane change to be preempted by at least 100 yards of continuous signalling.
> Implying lane splitting on the far right edge of the road is the same as a lane change
> Implying I don't signal
> Implying it's 100 yards and not 100 feet
> Implying i don't do that when changing lanes
Go cry

Thank you for this thread, I've had many laughs at cyclists expenses. Binging youtube fails and rollin coal

>Binging youtube fails and rollin coal
post em

Cyclists are fucking stupid. Cars and bikes dont mix

youtube.com/watch?v=u6tXrwIbFng

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

2nd video isn't cyclists but hilarious still

I'm a road cyclist, but I fantasise about my gf and I being knocked off by someone in a gas guzzling pickup truck, then taken somewhere hidden by the side of the road and either brutally beaten or raped by an alpha car user. Is that normal? I particularly like older and/or right wing men. If anyone wants to talk about this further then leave your kik.

your cyclist gf is probably sunburnt to a crisp and smells like tofu, think I'll just roll coal on you so you smell better

You're stupid. A cyclist will do 20 mph on flats, and twice the speed downhill. It would be incredibly dangerous to share a small path joggers.

Not to mention illegal

She's quite cute actually. Sounds like what we deserve anyway though.

Do you realize the distance required to overtake a single line of cyclist is longer? Thus is would be more dangerous and create more of nuisance.

Attached: Two-abreast[1].jpg (1024x922, 149K)

Overtaking them in the same file puts you, the cyclist and oncoming traffic at risk. See illustration.

Attached: how_to_overtake_cyclists_lstwhl[1].png (1024x1064, 631K)

Get off the road faggots

That would be illegal and dangerous.

Why do Americans consistently vote for a healthcare system that gives them worse health in order that a small amount of people can get very, very rich from it? Are they cucked?

Attached: twat.webm (640x480, 1.48M)

check'd

Fuck you and your bikesplaining

What a cock smoker

are those testicles I see

Attached: 1566412894936.png (573x458, 48K)

wtf everyones going the wrong way

What an excellent way of explaining the fact that you don't know shit about vehicles. The engine doesn't need to be modified, it's as simple as getting a shitty tune and removing the particulate filter.

>Race on public road in a car
>Arrested, license revoked

>Race on a public road on a bike
>???

Premeditated attack, and prepared = attempted intentional homicide 15 to 20 years in prison in the best case

>getting a shitty tune and removing the particulate filter.
>not modified

cyclists aren't human

Okay but as a bi cyclist, I really want someone to do this to me.

Fuck cyclists, all fucking idiots and deserve to ran off road. They all ignore traffic laws including stop lights and signs. Learn rules of the road if you want to be on it. Plus bicycle is a childrens toy

kekels

Of course Yea Forums neckbeards hate racing cyclists. We are driven, affluent enough to afford both expensive gear and spending 10h+ a week riding. We push ourselves in endurance sport and reap both the mental and physical benefits. You wish you were us, but you sit in your basement drinking mountain dew and eating cheetos. You know you're on a path leading nowhere, but you will not admit it. Instead you distract yourself with video games and hating online.

Get a bike and join us! :)

We can hate niggers together.

Enjoy your lack of upper body density faggot

The issue is that, regardless of how they're arranged, there's almost never an opportunity to overtake a group of them. So you're stuck there going 18 miles per hour in a 45 behind a group of 12 50 year old wanna be lance armstrongs.

When people call you fat, do you explain to them it's upper body density?

People also ask

>Why do cyclists break their collar bones?

>The force can be transmitted up the arm to the collarbone, which is one of the body's most vulnerable bones. Elite cyclists are even more at risk because they carry as little upper-body muscle as possible, providing little protection to a bone that is already close to the surface.

Faggot

The supposition that these cock suckers on the road are "trained riders" is horribly flawed. It's more of an elongated blob of riders than a proper formation.

I ride my bike to the gym... does that consider me a “cyclist”?

I’ve always been so confused.

Yes, that is why cyclists do not 69 with their spouses.

nice man tits. enjoying those estro shots are ya?

she probably had the best orgasm riding over bumps, so either you could plase those grils

>heels
>bike
nice try fag

>inb4 riding bikes make you sterile

These's a special license needed to operate motorcycles on the road in the US. Expand that requirement to all two-wheeled road vehicles and the deaths will drop due to bikers being aware of the laws that govern how their vehicle is SUPPOSED to operate on roadways.

so those see through the gas cloud?

from behind I'm throwing smoke at you

Incorrect, OP:

The entire world hates all cyclists.

>they don't follow traffic law at all
>they don't bother getting their toy the FUCK out of the STREET, especially if there's a purpose-built bike path not 10ft off the street....
>they do not have signal lights
>they do not have a horn audible to 200ft
>they do not have a spedometer and thus cannot be sure of the speed at which they are traveling
>they cannot get up to the speed limit on most roads
>the traffic congestion they cause creates a dangerous situation, as abnormal traffic causes people to get irate and sometimes do stupid shit that leads to accidents and deaths.

Bicycles should be either BANNED from public use, or relegated to the sidewalks where they belong. They are TOYS, not serious transportation. Just like skateboards and scooters...

If you consider your bicycle a viable means of transportation, you're either a severe poor, or a severe retard (especially these fuckstains who spent thousands of dollars on a bicycle, like it's going to be any better than one that was $250 on sale at Walmart a week ago)...

Attached: 1480984227765.png (480x360, 145K)

this bitch isnt a "cycling babe"
shes a slag trying to show off at some festival - the bike is literally part of her costume
>"pay attention to me"

trips of wisdom

No, you're some asshole clogging up the road.

>implants
>?
you're right - washboard cycling bitches always get implants so they can get attention because their body consumes their fatty tissue as fuel and they lose their one advantage in the evolutionary race.

Unlike you in your truck, on your way to do serious business at the MacDonalds drive-through.

You keep in contact with your mom often then, I take it?

Calm down please sir. We will continue to ride on the roads as it is safe and legal. Cycling is far safer and better for the world than cars. Non electric cars ought to be banned.

these bitches have literally tasted more vagina than you ever will. cope more you'll never bed a lesbo like this

Dude :47 is hysterical, how the fuck did he manage to spin like that?

thinking masculinity is defined by owning a truck

you're probably one of the million poserfags with a 6" lift but has never gone off pavement

dont think she knows how to ride a bike...

^ this

stop bitching. learn how to drive summerfag.

Hate isn't a strong enough word for the way I feel about racing cyclists.

Are you stupid ? Never heard about automatic pedals ?

Attached: 160104-crying-baby-app-01.jpg (580x363, 20K)

Lol yeah. You ride 100km and then fuck. Your spandex unitard is cutting off blood flow to your brain, shitstick.

Those are awful...

Top fucking kek

I'm gonna have to send this post back to the kitchen, waayyyyy too much salt

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x260, 1.05M)

virgin detected

sad that you won't be able to sit around and jerk off now that school is about to start back up?

enjoy 7th grade!

I love this one. Moar.

Nah you're cool. You're not under the delusion that your bmx is a street legal vehicle.

>dubs checking trips
tis a good day

what is happening here

You sound like you need a ride this winter.

Don't got more! You get more and post here!

Fuck off...so u register and pay taxes on ur bike? No?...then u don't have any claim to the road

I live in Portland Oregon. The amount of hippie cyclists here is insane.

Road cyclists are fags, this comes from a mountain-biker.

what the fuck are you so high and mighty about? inbred poorfucks on welfare like you don't pay taxes either.

Super funny tho.

This is how cyclists actually think.

Attached: 1519004502749.jpg (900x720, 93K)

Even funnier with sound
youtube.com/watch?v=TJAJE0CH4oc

The roads aren't there for your personal workout... U don't even pay taxes on that thing.

kek

Yes, I am baby. You have successfully zinged me. This pain is immeasurable. Ouchie. I like your spandex onesie.

I'm going to need to push a bicycle into the woods I guess.

You sound like a colossal faggot. I feel confirmed in my hatred for racing cyclists

Listen man...everyone hates u guys...everyone...we don't say it to ur face cause we are polite but we all hate u and laugh when one of u dies. The courts...police and lawyers have all be stuck behind one of u fags and will look the other way when you die on the road.

Aww man almost got me...pic of ex...pls try harder though

Attached: IMG_62631.jpg (2048x1536, 390K)

Nice

lol do a reverse image search on google and see what comes up

You people are retarded, learn to share the road, and pay attention. Cars kill hundreds of people a year, smell like shit, promote bad habits and keep you fat, and docile. I ride a bike because it is affordable, healthy, and fun. Stop being lard asses.
>Hurdur you make traffic and babby is sad
Yeah sure, not all the idiots in cars that have no clue what the fuck they are doing. More than half of you don't deserve your licenses.

Yeah of course they smell bad when you're sitting in the road inhaling exhaust pipes like a dumbass. Cyclists are known to inhale pipes though

Can't refute what I say so u switch to name calling...there's that classy cyclist we all know and love