Ask a Discount Tire employee anything

Ask a Discount Tire employee anything.

Attached: 86f040c1-6c82-41ca-8858-8d444f52cc8b.jpg (540x380, 26K)

No one gives a fuck you sad sack of shit. Get back to work.

Im off work now, nigga, its midnight.

Then get to your second job to support your sad lifestyle.

Are all tires pretty much the same?

No, not at all.

But Cooper CS5 Tourings are good for it.

No, certain companies are worse than others and tread pattern matters too. Like some tires wear a whole lot quicker than others and they end up coming back to is because we recommended a more expensove better tire but they took the cheap ones. And now we changed all 4 and they wasted money. Also tread for stuff like highways and snow are differant so its best to change tires based on your driving style.

What's the best tire for a jeep that goes offroad

what is the employee discount?

What’s the tread life like on a Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus? I need to replace Michelin Premiers on a Lexus ES.

When will the 9.5 inch BMW tt replica wheels be back in stock I made an order a couple months ago but they were on backorder so I canceled the order until they come back in stock

Mickey Thompson or you're a cuck

Id say bfgoodrich ko2 is pretty good. We have two brothers who both drive wrangler and they have those, they off-road all the time in them.
Its like %40 off for you and like %10 for family plus free labor. And that labor doesnt mean free because you work on your own car, unless you want to. I got my tores rotated and the whole shop focused on it for me and got it done im 5 minutes because they have my back. So the discount comes in the form of money AND help with getting out quick.
Its tread grade is like 500-600. Depends on how fast your last tores went down. The way you drive can affect it too, like locking your brakes or burning out woth quick acceleration.

Are they planning to bring back Gatorback tires?

Im actually not sure on that one.

What's your opinion of all season tires? Do you think people are better off switching between summer and winter instead?

I had a bent wheel, you guys put it on a machine and fixed it.

Please explain the process.

The first step is me penetrating your wife

They switched out the tire and put on one they had laying around while you didn't notice

Do you have to purchase the lifetime service package for that?

They lasted about 50,000 miles

People are way better off getting tires for winter then changing for summer, or vice versa. Honestly winter tires are better than all season. All season get too stiff in cold weather and cant hold air pressure as well, get ready flr that tpms light all winter.
The machine was just a changer, ots used to dismount and mount tores from the wheel. We have a big ass wrench we call the dog bone and we put the bent part of the well right into the tightest end and just pull really fucking hard to bend it back into place. We literally just pry it back to where it was with a wrench.

Well if you do, I can waive shop supply fees and 10% on labor.

I recommend it.

How about pros and cons of up-sizing or downsizing tires?

What do you drive, faggot?

Attached: IMG_48072.jpg (3504x2336, 1.46M)

Then i would say the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus would only last you like 40,000 miles.

Big negatives. We get people coming in that get 4 new tires and wheels and well now their tires rub against their cars and the turning radius gets shortened or their ride height changes so they dont realoze it when now the have to be careful because they will scrape their exhaust on a speed bump or when the brake caliper is in the way of the new wheel.

I drive a 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT. Might get a 2004 Mustang GT

That sounds like cons for up-sizing. So for winter tires, if it safe to downsize? For overall smoother riding, what would you recommend? As far as tires.

What kind of car do you have? Let's start there

Like year, make, model

Ohhhh, I was actually thinking of an older Mustang before i decided on my MS3. Never had a V8 and felt like a change of pace, but at the same time I work construction so needed something with a little more space. Plus, the one mustang GT I drove had a clutch like a brick wall.

I was just speaking in general. I have a 4runner but I'm thinking of buying another car soon.

what do i have to say to you to get you to sell me tires at a discount? is there a password or some phrase that you tire sales use to know who is good enough to get a discount?

Lol, no space in a gt thats for sure.
A 4runner id say thw Bridgestone Blizzark DMV2 is best for you. But literally overall maybe thw Michelin X-ICE X13 maybe.
Well if you want to get sold tores we will definitely try to. A discount though, I'm not sure, you'd have to be pretty special. What we do at our store is if there is any trouble we might do something for free. So like say you had a "troublesome" flat or something that you did to make it hard on us and the car was in the bay for like 40 minutes, the manager might take pity and gove you a discount.

Isnt the mustang gt a lil girlie? I actually saw an older man with a pristine one that he probably kept in his garage since he bought it and it was great, so nvm