I am non binary third gender, I go by they/them pronouns

I am non binary third gender, I go by they/them pronouns.

AMA
(just nothing about my genitals)

Attached: IMG_1368.jpg (696x696, 55K)

When will you suicide?

How big is your dick?

how would you like my genitals inside you?

the hell is a non binary third gender

doesn't exist, lol tell the truth

Show us your boi titties or fuck off

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (700x483, 45K)

Never
No

Are sex and gender the same thing? If not, why care if we know which is which?

lol its a made up tumblr gender used to try and gain special "look at me" attention.

Attached: 1566152490790.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Do you shave your genitals? Faggot?

Why are you people the way that you are? Why do you think that gender is a social construct rather than a biological one, and why does the world need to know about who you sleep with and what genitals you have between your legs?

I don't identify as a boy or a girl, I am a both, but neither.

..... which bathroom do you go to when out? Third genders dont have their own bathrooms.

We are the way we are because we are wired this way. I am not the one who is obsessed with what genitals people have or who they sleep with, I just don't think it's anyone's business to know what's between my legs.

Boy or girl?

Why are you retarded?

I'd fuck you as long as you aren't a nigger lover. If you know what I mean.

this. why is there an entire spectrum devoted to your sexual preference and how "female" you are i just simply can't understand the incompetence.

When did you first realize you were a retarded faggot?

This. Gives. Me. So. Much. Anxiety.

I usually go to the bathroom before I go out, I have a pretty stable bladder so I can hold it until I get home, but I usually go into the girls bathroom because I feel I have a more femme appearance, and I also wear female clothing more often.

pick a damn side we didn't make a spectrum to determine between allies and axis in ww2 so why is there one for gender

Neither

I am not a racist and I probably wouldn't fuck you abyways

We don't give a fuck what's between YOUR legs. This is precisely the point. We wouldn't give a fuck as it is aside from the faggot incels already orbiting you like the flies they are. If you aren't obsessed with genitals then why even mention them in the first place, other than the fact that you're hopefully larping and this is a bait thread.

Attached: 1555257646213.gif (909x890, 328K)

oh, ic...
nigga wat?

Gender doesn't have sides, that's only how people perceive it

Should look for family bathrooms, malls and theaters usually have them, otherwise develop a diaper fetish lol

There are TWO genders.
You were born as one of those genders.
Any idea past that is a mental illness.

Because this is the one question people ALWAYS ask non binary people and we feel that it is nobody's business unless we are looking for a date.

Gender is a SPECTRUM, any ideas past that is pure bigotry.

Any other pics? You’d look cute in a loose tank top.

poor quality b8

Fuck off you mentally ill faggot

Which prison would you be sent to after a thorough strip search. I'm not racist either and it would be buttsex since you say. It's cool, it'll be a surprise for me.

Honest question, do you feel good about yourself? I feel like you're so self conscious that you need to "stand out" and be different...? I'm sorry to be so up front, let me backtrack. I am assuming that you are a resident of a first world country. We are constantly bombarded with ideas of what it means to be "attractive" and "successful". Now, I don't mean to rain on your parade, being "normal" will make you so much happier in life. Really. You have to think about your future my they. In other words, unless you're a person of color/minority demographic, being non-gender will net you zero fame or recognition. You WILL be passed over. It takes money to be happy in a first world country. The point of what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn' put too much effort into what you ARE and FEEL like, but rather put as much effort as you can into participating in the world around you. Humans are social animals. If you want to truly be happy you have to succeed in a this first world capilitistic environment.

Do you wipe front to back or back to front? Does it really matter in your case? Do you even have a hole to shit out of?

so... what exactly do you have between your legs?

Your feet lets see them

Girl jail because society dictates I should be female

How is a life of denial?

I agree with the person who asked the original question, why even bring it up in the first place?

There's 2 genders this non-binary shit is the dumbest gucking thing. Your father hates you and your mother wishes she hot an anortion

How is your daily life like ? Do you experience discrimination ?
Were you born intersex ?
How do you feel about the LGBTQ community in general ?
Stay strong op.

RE read what I just posted you mentally inept savage

Schrodinger's faggot

how many times have you tried to suicide yourself?

also why have you failed so many times?

shut up idiot

What is gucking, and what is hot an anortion?

In that case, stop mentioning that you're nonbinary in the case you're looking for a date. It's a turnoff as it is; but if you're into someone who you have no idea if they share the same beliefs and opinions on the matter, there's a good chance they'll just take you completely off the radar due to not knowing what the sex is going to be like. Or rather, if you have the same genitals as them and they're uncomfortable with it, it will turn very sour.

tl;dr quit spewing your bullshit about being a fucking tranny or whatever to everyone and maybe you'll get a life or a date you absolute baiting faggot. that or return to reddit and tumblr

This is the only equalizer across the board. No .matter what "gender" these freaks dream up, they still need to drop mud like everyone else

so... if I were to date you or someone like you, will that make me gay???

Does pokemon trigger you at the start of every playthrough when you have to pick a gender?

why would you want to date someone who thinks your gender will immediately make you undateable? that's just dishonest to both parties

Take your clothes off.
Post photo with timestamp.

Look at all these faggots replying to this b8, I bet they're a bunch if fat neckbeards that wish they could fuck a girlboy this attractive

ur gay for even asking

Amazing, I'm using this from now on.

Are you aware that you're not on Reddit? Did you take a wrong turn at Albuquerque?

Nudes or GTFO

Well spoken, sir/ma’am

Do you like getting your asshole licked?

Wow still seems like a desperate grab for attention on an anonymous message board.
>im 3rd gender don't ask whats my penis look like tho
Really now, you're deviating into your own psychosis to fulfill some sexual shit you can hardly articulate to yourself or your parents. You're still young and autistic or a larping fag at best.

Attached: 1566434562361.gif (212x225, 90K)

Im the kind of guy that likes the simple choice. Fucking a nice girl is like eating a fine steak. Fucking someone non-binary is like orgasming to a turducken

I suspect that OP might be larping, but if they aren't, I would like to way in as another nonbinary person. I think these are interesting questions that usually don't get asked on Yea Forums.

1. I am misgendered a lot. I tell people the name that I go by and people usually get it wrong or get confused. I am rarely referred to by my correct pronouns. I haven't experienced a ton of discrimination because when people misgender me, I am oftentimes too afraid to correct them for fear of teasing. I've been teased a fucking lot and it's really tiring to correct people all the time just for them to take the piss out of it.

2. I was not. I wish I was, though.

3. I feel both estranged from and also a familial love towards the lgbtq community. While I have a different experience from a cis gay person, I know that we run in the same circles and that we'd have each other's back if it came down to it.

This

When will that titty pink hair be long enough for some pigtails? I'm gonna see something to hang on to.

alright attention seeking faggot, how small is your micropenis?

5 cm

Hello sir! How's your day been!

according to what scientific evidence and how many million years of evolution?

Do you leave the toilet seat up and do you think it's funny to fart in an elevator? This will help us to decide your gender.

Do you love the moisture of a young man's rear end? Like how the balls bang up against each other like newton's cradle?

bitch if you have aids and lie i can sue you, so if you have a weewee and you deceive me then why am i the bad guy?

Hell, sex isn't even one thing. Genotypic sex vs phenotypic sex.

Gender is the social construct we put on top of that mess. So fuck, let's make fun of it like any other social construct.

How are you sir ,would you like some more questions sir? Sir I think you have a dick and are just delusional

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 8K)

I would also like to add that I am also open to answering questions.

Op is cute

We’re you sexually assaulted as a child and that turned you fagoot?

Attached: 1C292887-ED88-40A5-992F-3412F8C1DC59.jpg (800x800, 317K)

youre actually just a spoiled child aka attn whore.
i just saved you ALOT of therapy and drug money

no, gay

fatal aids

Attached: white-girls-meme.jpg (500x564, 221K)

Want to suck dick and swallow cum?

Just to be honest, I'd make it with OP. I've been with a few queer folk it is always exciting when you finally get a chance to see what they're packing.

You have the facial features of a girl I use to make out with in middle school under the stairs

5 bucks says OP has a penis but half of you fucks in this thread would still make his asshole gape.

OR maybe because you were either born with a dick or you weren't. That's biological human fucking nature, you retarded cunt.

Idiots like you are as bad as the muzzies and spics. I might even say you're more worthless to society than the porch monkeys. You got a mental disorder not a magical new "gender" if I said I identify as Napoleon I'd be locked up, you're no different got get some help or stop wasting air.

Attached: 1557977130228.jpg (1024x507, 111K)

hows ur cock

I'm a non trinary fourth gender.
Bow before my superior Tumblrosity!

hell, fuck! shit. Piss!

Jesus Christ you actually pulled off a non gendered look.

What do you think of people who say they are non binary, who can afford to change, but don't. Then get mad when people aren't aware.

They / Them
3rd person plural subject and object pronouns.

The correct neutered 3rd person singular pronoun is “IT” for both subject and object.

DUH

Can I just call you "shit"?

Attached: yo.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I Legit cant tell if you got a dick or a vagina so which is it Op

So whats up with your genitals

Said it has a weiner

Yeah whatever dude! If I say I'm a girl, I'm a girl. Get it? Haha I win. I love dick.

Why force what you want us to think. Scientists (true ones) know biological there are two genders. EVEN Darwin wrote that there are two genders. So why after hundreds of years of proven science. We as a thinking society care what a few post ants are feeling. You want us to believe in what you are. We do. You are the ones who are trying to run from your true self.

No you're not. Those aren't things. You're an attention whore.

So a guy with mental problems. Cool!

Why are you Non-binary third gendered? How do you prove it?

Pretty sure OP is an attention whore because it doesn't want to discuss genitals, but I'll just leave this here:

Intersex Trait (genotype)
Prevalence
Not XX, XY, Klinefelter, or Turner
one in 1,500–2,000 births (0.07–0.05%)[137]
Klinefelter syndrome (47,XXY)
one in 1,000 births (0.10%)
Turner syndrome (45,X)
one in 2,710 births (0.04%)[147]
Androgen insensitivity syndrome (46,XY)
one in 13,000 births (0.008%)
Partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (46,XY)
one in 130,000 births (0.0008%)
Classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia (46,XY or 46,XX)
one in 13,000 births (0.008%)
Late onset adrenal hyperplasia (46,XY or 46,XX)
one in 50–1,000 births (2–0.1%)[148]
Vaginal atresia (46,XX)
one in 6,000 births (0.017%)
Ovotestes (45,X/46,XY mosaicism)
one in 83,000 births (0.0012%)
Idiopathic (no discernable medical cause; 46,XY or 46,XX)
one in 110,000 births (0.0009%)
Iatrogenic (caused by medical treatment, e.g., progestin administered to pregnant mother; 46,XY or 46,XX)
No estimate
5-alpha-reductase deficiency (46,XY)
No estimate
Mixed gonadal dysgenesis (45,X/46,XY mosaicism)
No estimate
Müllerian agenesis (of vagina, i.e., MRKH Syndrome; 46,XX)
1 in 4,500–5,000 births (0.022–0.020%)
Complete gonadal dysgenesis (46,XY or 46,XX or 45,X/46,XY mosaicism)
one in 150,000 births (0.00067%)

what kind of abuse did your parents give you

fuck yourself faggot

Attached: OP'saWhore.jpg (672x597, 129K)

It's either severe mental illness or a trendy bandwagon. Sometimes it's severe mental illness that found a trendy bandwagon to hop on... Something akin to how every white teenaged girl claimed she had depression in high school back in the late 90s/early 2000s because she felt sad sometimes except, in this case, the delusion is much, much greater.

Attached: 1560570852185.jpg (700x993, 101K)

no one cares fag

OP is a dude, with a small dick. No self confidence and now identifies as non binary. Wants "their" own bathroom next. Do what you gotta do to be happy, just don't force it on society. You're born either a boy or a girl, unless you have both genitals, then "it's/they're/you're" fucked. "We" don't need to relearn pronouns.

Reminder there is nonbinary surgery now so if they don't get it they're just a poseur.

Attached: untitled.png (491x449, 193K)

Giving him/it/she/they limitless imagination: "you can be whatever you want to be"

wtf is that

Is this a desperate cry for some one to buy flowers for your suicide funeral.

MAN-GINA?

baited fuck op

Created in God's image...a little bit of both.

if you're op, you don't have to worry about it. You don't look dateable to either gender. too scrawny for women, too much of a chieseld face for men, and shitty clothing choice. You're a mess hence not desirable.

Attached: drat4t94r8w01.jpg (468x240, 53K)

op is just a lame fagot who wants attention.

If I perceive a dick, you're a male; if I perceive a vagina, you're a female. Quit this pansy bullshit.

Attached: Fj_cbf741_5484997.jpg (300x206, 17K)

Attached: fuckinretard.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

So you can't get laid and haven't a clue why. So let's push everyone away. Because people who claim this shit can become date worthy instantly. Oh shit! Harry your a wizard!

Attached: untitled.png (204x247, 193K)

Where is your god now?

Apparently committed suicide.

>I am mentally ill
Ok user

Attached: 1452213460763.jpg (2048x2048, 657K)

do you plan on getting rid of the penis and
balls situation going on down there?

You are a dude in a wig. Maybe with a chopped off weenor.

Why does everything about you as a person have to revolve around your gender? Why can't you have depth as a human being?

Attached: 1374428632931.jpg (471x364, 80K)

Probably wants to be a Ken Doll just a little mound. I don't understand where all of this gender faggotry suddenly came from. Gays and Lesbians and even Bi, & Trans I kinda understand. Everything else is just a desperate cry for help.

You think flouride fucked you up?

Do you think that being able to produce fertile offspring is relevant to your gender?

They/it doesn't have anything else to stand for besides its/their gender.

Why not just be whatever gender your genitals assign you, then just be an androgynous that?

Don't want/need kids. They/it can't even figure itself out, let alone another human being

Got a warm butthole? Okay, bend over.

Because if a lesbian is into you and you don't have the parts they like, they're in their right to say they're no longer interested. Same goes for straight people who discover genitals incompatible to what they find attractive. You can't force someone to be interested in what you have just because you say it's 'fair'

1. Gender roles/norms are bullshit... Why do we need a new gender for every diviation from said roles/norms?
2. If you can choose your gender, what are trans persons doing "wrong"?
3. Why do you confuse gender with personality?

You are clearly a girl

I think my wife is a mosaic: She always has a tan line right down her midline. Fortunately, both halves are female.

Judging by the definition of third gender, you're either intersex (born with a combination of boy/girl parts) or confused. Do talk to your therapist if it is the latter.

Did you know that the term 'gender' originated in 1950's? The term was created by sexologist John Money to prove that boys can think that they identify as a girl. He did this by experimenting with a young boy by the name of David Reimer. In which he had surgically removed his testicles and burning his penis beyond surgical repair in order to prove the theory of 'gender neutrality.' Later on in David's life, Money would force his twin bother to have underage anal sex with David. Around his adolescence, Money will also take photos of the young boys genitalia and will provide estrogen injections into David. Later on, David experienced depression, got bullied at school and despite all the injection, wearing frilly dresses and the constant reminders. David did not accept himself as a woman and in 2004 he would take his own life.

Thus, the idea of gender was created by some fucked up lunatic and even when given the resources and clearly had more influence he still didn't prove shit. Fuck off with gender bullshit

Attached: 220px-David_Reimer.jpg (220x342, 19K)

when will you admit you have a mental illness?

The only question I have is about when you are going to seek professional help for your mental illness.

Your grammar makes me want to die

I’m deeply offended by your use of the term “female clothing.” What if the clothing identifies as neither or both? If you want to set a precedent, go all the way with it.

Freddy Fat Fingers can’t type tonight

Hahahahahahahaha

kys faggot

but biological sex does and you have one of those. Therefor, which one you got?

Tits or gtfo, the choice is yours.

Ok

Horses are Male or female, plants are male or female, insects are male or female, fish are male or female. This faggot thinks it's different for people. YOU ARE WRONG.

What happens is that they are flat and look like a guy in Highschool so they think they are unattractive to men and develop a complex.

They probably end up having one bad experimental relationship with some ultra manipulative lesbian that ends badly.

Then they start to completely disassociate with the idea of gender and start larping as a deer on discord and begin collecting pets.

A tacit admission that there are actually only 2 genders and anything else is a made-up bullshit "other" category, but don't bring that up...

Why do you think it's anybody's place but your own to give a shit

Yeah and I identify as a space lobster, does that really change anything though?

>they/them pronoun
That's incorrect. You are a singular entity, however you want to fantasize about yourself. Don't get me wrong, I'm liberal, but that's nonsense.

You're literally just a faggot in denial. If you could accept it your life would be much simpler and happier.

Kill yourself dumbfuck

Has believing this bullshit caused your disassociation with reality, or were you already delusional and this allowed your suspension of disbelief to become all comsuming

Birth defects are deviations from the norm, they don't disprove the existence of it...babies are born with missing limbs every day, we don't therefore say that the normal human body has "approximately" two arms, do we?

nah you're just fucking mentally ill.

REEEEEEE DONT ASK ME WHAT I HABE BETWEEN MY LEGS BECAUSE THEN ILL HAVE TO ADMIT THERES ONLY TEO GENDERS REEEEEEE

There are only two genders. You want attention.

Lol. Oh to keep wishful reality doesn't exist

Attached: 1565231565718.jpg (853x1024, 99K)

That's cool, dude.

:v

I ARE HEXADECIMAL GENDER 7F...GREETINGS FRIEND!

Everyone in the world would appreciate it if you were larping. No one wants to deal with trannys.

What the fuck does that even mean? From picture you look like a dude with fag hair or a homely girl with daddy issues.

Just looked into this story because of this post, sounds too crazy to be true. It’s true, didn’t trust you user, but you ain’t lyin’.

I am gong to go to the humane society ask to adopt a 3rd gender dog and see what they say

Flashback to an old Dateline episode. Definitely not surprised he ate a bullet. Fucked right from the start.

What does "ama" mean?

am male, actually

You look cute, and I wanna play with your butthole, but I just wanna know if I'd be rubbing a weener or a pussy while I'm doing it. I truly don't care either way, I just want to visualize it properly.

Attached: 1514189038447.jpg (345x345, 25K)

If you were a chick, I'd fuck you.

Well said sir, I was gonna say something similar. If people that got bullied in school, or had a poor family situation during their youth, all end up needing attention and psychological support and go down the 'gender' path, they are done for. Seek love for who you are, don't waste your time being touchy and take everything to heart, do something useful for your life, rather than bother with how to stand out doing practically nothing

Attached: 5206AE4A-890C-45D8-843A-074BE5F5071D.jpg (600x339, 49K)

Sharpie up pooper when