AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IN EVERY ASPECT. PROVE ME WRONG

AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IN EVERY ASPECT. PROVE ME WRONG.

Protip: You cant

Attached: Fag of the united states.jpg (599x316, 28K)

We gassed 12 million
How many did you ?
Hmmmmm

It is hard to beat the amount of school shootings you have

oof fair point

Believe me we've gassed more than that, its just "off the record". We're ruthless but its bad PR.

Best in EVERY aspect, just like I said

Bingo

Just a part of being the best country in the world. People get jealous, as they say "The greatest countries have the greatest enemies". But we are prepared.

Attached: kcu52t4883221.jpg (3120x4160, 722K)

*number* of school shootings.

Of course we have more; you niggers can’t even count.

Land of the free

Attached: 08BF1EFE-6CC9-4115-A565-DDD6C1EF02D5.jpg (640x622, 47K)

The land of the free... My ass.. Not with that orange clown in Washington

Whats the problem, this is every anons dream. Incest wincest, amirite?

ORANGE MAN BAD

Plus the U.S. is huge compared to any single EU nation. Im sure if you used an adequate sample size the violence rate would be the same or lower.

americans have a shitty education system making the average american a fucking idiot

This is why you Republican incels shoot up schools...

Canada is superior. we're on top of you and we've seen a 65% rise in american activity in canada, these activities are taking citizenship, vacations and occasional trips in business.

we have better food, better quality tools and computers, the weather is better, we know how to deal with winter, we have more oil and our country isnt run by someone who is considered a complete joke.

Attached: 69713468_2418850328168713_771614381082411008_n.jpg (384x324, 47K)

>we have better food, better quality tools and computers, the weather is better, we know how to deal with winter, we have more oil

Better meds indeed, you must be loopy if you actually think any of that is true

Orly? And Im sure whatever shithole you're from is just full of geniuses. Let me ask you, how many times did your country go to the moon hmm?

Actually he has always been a complete joke. What rock do you live under? Your PM was and still is a bigger joke than trump.

smaler country that has less nukes than russia

Americans are idiots. A majority dont have $400 in savings but have a 32inch flat screen tv, an xbox 360, and $1000s in debt.

Attached: g4f79z8etfh31.jpg (1801x2453, 308K)

I dont know if bigger but Trudeau is definitely a pussy hat wearing, flip flopping, pseudo faggot.

THE PRICE OF FREEDOM

you wouldn't know anything about that though

>smaler

Practice your english better comrad, they are on to you

Freedom indeed

Attached: 1563135927250.jpg (1351x760, 237K)

I´m German

You're all deluded...the US is fucked up...religious idiots everywhere...youre education system is a joke that breeds stupid people...youre still a highly racist bigoted country...and you fucks elected a failed property tycoon/reality TV star to be your leader...ffs...you've become the laughing stock of the world with that idiot in charge...there's many countries around the world on my must visit list...the US ain't on it...ill only set foot on your soil if its an airline transfer to get to somewhere else

Oh well, dont you have to go watch some somalian refugee rape your sister or something?

>defaultresponse.exe

You literally just described every country on the planet. The US is the best of all the shitholes. Fact.

Mom! I did it again!

Attached: ___.jpg (429x410, 75K)

Attached: 67937358_457628254824103_5319235997307764736_n.jpg (384x288, 33K)

Are you implying that Ivanka is telling her mom that she kissed her dad again? What does that have to do with joos?

Lol no
Shot em

Attached: Dg2ktu7X4AAEZMF.jpg (709x709, 43K)

>he doesn't know that anti-trump threads are run by spambots and jews
wew lad

But this isn't an anti trump thread

Lol, not just schools either

Attached: oimunybtvrc.jpg (720x645, 49K)

every thread is an anti-trump thread

LMAO. People die in your country for no reason all the time. Mass shootings, pointless wars, mass poverty, preventable diseases because medical care is unaffordable, gun accidents, oxycodeine, preventable heart disease caused by American meat over consumption. Do you still have troops dying in Afghanistan? Why are they there and would you notice if they weren't. I feel sorry for you m8.

indeed, I never realized that those loli threads were so anti trump. You have opened my eyes.

>People die in your country for no reason all the time

This can be said about any country

? as if no other country has homeless people? are you retarded user? actually dont answer i already know

So if you asked if I was retarded, then realized I dont have to answer because you already know, then why did you post? Is it because you're an attention seeking faggot? Hmmm...

Attached: 1564980600547.jpg (500x456, 14K)

OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE HOMELESS PEOPLE SO OUR HOMELESS PROBLEM IS OK CHECKMATE LIBTARDS

Attached: 1563771687445.jpg (1024x1325, 200K)

How can we stop the Jews from destroying America while Trump is still president?

Attached: 8C7235FE-1FB6-4863-BC0A-3E7DFC137A20.jpg (1000x563, 61K)

I know man. I just wish they would stop lying to us. May the god emperor trump be praised for he has shined the light of truth upon us.

You're the kid we'd laugh at after he leaves the table and we'd act like one of those mean high school sluts.

Trump is king of the joos, he should tell them to relax, why are they so mad, they need to understand that the US does want them as a fan.

So you're admitting your acting like a mean high school slut? Um...ok user, whatever you say.