Whats the best app for hookups? is it tinder? what are yall experiences with tinder?

Whats the best app for hookups? is it tinder? what are yall experiences with tinder?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

tinder for sluts bumble for higher class

btw im 43 and banged a 22 year old off tinder

Which of them are more likely to have sex with a man who posts on Yea Forums?

tfw 4 likes on tinder but no matches, and 8 likes on okcupid and no matches

set your age range from 18-80 like I do and click yes for everyone of them except the niggers. I do a 25 mile radius

Being older and in shape must be great, younger girls probably want to fuck you

I am in shape and yes i banged her for 6 months before I got bored of her shit house she lived in

Tinder 100%. Bumble if u want a relationship

Very cool. Gives me hope for my future.

How do you do it? I'm a 33 year old virgin. I just want to find someone willing to have sex with me.

how do I do it? I run 3-4 miles a day 3 times a week and lift 3 days. My build probably had nothing to do with it. Alcohol helped us both

used tinder to get my current partner but it helps that i was looking for a monogamous relationship. The hard part is getting a conversation going. Like seriously i'd get matched with people and then maybe one of us would say hi or something and then no more conversation would happen. like how am i supposed to seduce you if you give me nothing but radio silence?

Attached: derpy_bee_by_artbymoga-da483aa.png (1024x341, 167K)

43 again-- you must live in a small town?

I think your build probably has quite a lot to do with it. I drink enough alcohol for me and a harem of women, and that doesn't seem to be helping.

Nope, I've got a house in the suburbs of a major metropolitan area.

Build definitely helps

yeah its easier to run out of things to talk about....let her do all the talking ,ask her questions then seem concerned. Meet her for a walk at a park somewhere to get comfy with each other then go for the Netflix at your or her place. Game on

My build wasn't in my profile photos so it might have got me laid but it wasn't part of the first meetup

gg /KMHtjA

that's not even how it happened. i just noticed she likes harry potter (included it in her bio), asked her what house she'd be in, and got the ball rolling form there. then we got doughnuts at a nearby place and have been dating since then as we really hit it off well.

Attached: weeb shit.png (1280x1024, 106K)

Are you hideous or have a lazy eye? Get a haircut, shave and cleanup for some decent pics

Nah, I'm somewhere around average. Women even seem to enjoy talking to me and hanging out with me. They just don't want to fuck me.

idk what the fuck you are talking about ..ill start me next replies with "43" my age

just started using tinder today, FUCK the way it's monitized.I can understand and even put up with ads, but I hate how features are locked behind a paywall. further perpetuating the idea that love is just a game, not something to be serious about.