twitter.com/goodcharls/status/1161942705049690113
youtu.be/RIavCjjRg8k
youtube.com/watch?v=FEz744L52oo
youtube.com/watch?v=yDlty38M_ZE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsA3PK8bQd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck my career

*hugs the hebster*

Maybe if I had a father figure growing up I wouldn't be like this.

Attached: DresACkUUAEvF_o.jpg (2038x3042, 699K)

soon we'll all be homeless and starving, the potato farms will not serve their purpose as climate change will hamper agriculture, thus limiting reproduction until finally we die off

Florida will be underwater

twitter.com/goodcharls/status/1161942705049690113

Utter bullshit

u know theres like cowes and shit right fucking idiot

prove me wrong faggot

N is for naysayers, pretending all is well

wow rude

Necessity breeds invention. Controlled-environment agriculture is entirely possible, but not yet necessary. If ever it is, then it will be there. Also, if everyone dies of starvation anyway, then there will be lot's of spare homes available.

youtu.be/RIavCjjRg8k

yet that is still undeniably the collapse of society, which is what i'm getting at. i exaggerated when i said "die off", life is just going to get exponentially more difficult.

age of death
youtube.com/watch?v=FEz744L52oo
rip in pieces humanity
the machinic mushrooms will feed on biolife's corspe

Historically, civilizations have come and gone, new ones devleoped, people have always continued one way or another. Imagine backin the black death days in Europe. Must have seemed pretty apocalyptic at the time. Yet we're still here. Population will cap out at sopme point, solutions will be found, shit happens, deal with it.

I doubt we'll figure stuff out forever.
There will be a point where we will all die out.
After all :
youtube.com/watch?v=yDlty38M_ZE

Attached: Dp36Tj1U8AAKPaR.jpg (2062x3121, 789K)

What is there to figure out? We just need food, and resistance to diseases. Even the plague could not kill us off, in a time with zero hygiene or medicine. Even in a full scale nuclear war, some will survive. If absolutely pushed to the limit, we have the ability to survive in space and the moon and shit, if we had the motivation or need to. We have more chance of surviving any possible catastrophe now than any other point in history.

climate change is different because it is 1. irreversible, 2. affects everyone on a global scale and 3. influences every aspect of modern life, directly or indirectly.

diseases have vaccines that can reverse them and measures that limit their spread, climate change has none of that.

Do we have the will to go on though?
Survive for what? What's the point?

Okay David good job with the questions

Attached: LegCover.jpg (720x343, 63K)

precisely this, when shit hits the fan people are just going to give up and die lol

As i have already pointed out, there already is a "worst case scenario" solution to agriculture being affected by climate change. Also, of course it reversible?

Obviously you don't have the will to go on. So just die, and the restof us will carry on regardless.

Ok kevin

How's your dog Kevin

(trips)
ok, what worst case scenario are you referring to and how exactly is it reversible? enlighten me

I remember talking to J about this once.
He told me the reason I'm so miserable is because I'm still at the bottom of the hierarchy of needs pyramid, that being love and belonging.
I liked it when you told me new stuff almost daily.
All I want in life is someone who protects me and cares about me, somewhat like a parent.

Attached: file.png (557x437, 187K)

I want to hold someone fragile and take them away to a cave where we'll live away from everyone and use wind turbines to power our underground hydroponic farm... i guess there has to be a water spring nearby too
in alaska so we can hibernate cold winters, and the feds cant see us
and we can bring fresh fruit and veggies to nearby villages, when we feel generous, or lonely.

ill elaborate 1 day

Attached: Atmospherics.png (575x599, 118K)

It would be obvious, following the conversation, if you were not retarded. The worst case scenario would obviously be agriculture being affected by climate chamge to the point where it cannot support the population? In which case, controlled environment agriculture would be used. As to the "reversible" part. What we are talknig about is climate change. "Change". The climate is a constantly changing thing. Is less a matter of "reversing" anything, as changing it for the better.

It's not my fault I'm like this. I didn't choose to grow up on my own.

Attached: f7fb68120a724a987bb24c5ff192a8d2.png (715x684, 281K)

Yeah the rest of us, we chose this life. We're actually all playing a big joke you you Hebi! This universe's point is for every single other human being that has ever existed to have a supported and pre-planned life of happiness so we could all look at you and laugh at you. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!! NO ONE HAS EVER HAD TO FACE SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES AS YOU!!! YOU ARE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO STOP BEING A BURDEN AND A NUISANCE TO SOCIETY AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU!! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT NOT YOUR FAULT NOT YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!

I wish Lapis were here.

Attached: file.jpg (1004x1920, 309K)

LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE LOLE

I need to cling to ideas of collective sickness because I am sick and I need to be a part of something at the same time as it not being my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WASN'T MY FAULT SHE MADE ME DO IT SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT

Attached: Old_Macdonald_had_a_Farm.jpg (460x580, 65K)

IT WASN'T ME I'M INNOCENT, I'M OUTWARDLY PROCLAIMING MY INNOCENCE!! THAT'S ALWAYS WHAT INNOCENT PEOPLE DO! IT WAS THE KNIFE, IT WAS MY ARM, I FELL, I TRIPPED, THE FLOOR WAS BUILT POORLY, THE WALKS WERE STRUCTURED INCORRECTLY, THE FORMAT OF THE HOUSE WAS PLANNED INCORRECTLY, THE NEIGHBORHOOD WAS ALWAYS OFF, THE TOWN WAS BUILT IN A POOR POSITION, THE COUNTRY WAS BUILT ALL FAULTY GROUNDS, THE WORLD COLLECTIVELY WENT WRONG SOMEHOW, PEOPLE WERE FAULTED FROM THEIR VERY INCEPTION

holy shit based

I wish I was special to someone.

Attached: file.jpg (1849x2048, 479K)

special needs

Does not even include large risks like climate change.

Attached: BB4CA52A-4C67-4030-9A7F-279E4EEB4192.jpg (750x1224, 381K)

>literally a guess

omg a 5% chance of extinction by molecular nanotech fuuuuuck noooooo *kms*

JENNNYYYY

hebi is Forrest Gump confirmed?

Not even including large risks. Scientists are saying we’re fucked in 20 years. Business as unusual has doomed humanity to its fate, exponential population growth leads to quick collapse.

It is LITERALLY just a guess, if you take that kind of thing seriously you are a fool

Antinatalism. Just saying

Aishite
Aishite
Aishite
Motto Motto!
Kuro oh Shii hodo niiii

God i want to die nicely

Attached: 1566176006147.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

Just kill yourselves please, unironically

I wish to erase your living soul

you cant tell me what to do

Please love me.

Attached: 69608994_p0.png (599x878, 304K)

is complaining all you do

No. Even the worst people in the world are loved because they try to find love. What's your excuse?
Are you only looking for a certain kind of love? Are you even trying to look for love? Do you go outside to communicate? Do you go online to communicate? Do you even do anything.

Attached: 1564929131778.jpg (390x380, 24K)

not really. I try to draw everyday.

You can't cry over spilt milk if you havent even bought any milk

QUIT VICTIM BLAMING DON'T YOU KNOW IT WASN'T HIS FAULT

Hebi find a club or some kind of irl community. chat with people and find someone else who shares common interests. posting here all day isn't going to bring you happiness.

yeah the happiness in this place is all fabricated and unfulfilling feelgood tripe mixed in with some truly awful autism.

But, who am i to say anything

Attached: 1565011391701.jpg (800x1131, 674K)

i mean you're not wrong. this place is a mixed bag. lots of fucking retards and edgelords. there are some here and there who do generally care and offer advice. sometimes they are sincerely pleasant. most of the time this place is a fucking waste.

I really don't do well in groups. I find it hard to fit in or join an ongoing conversation. I'm fine talking to people if it's on a personal level.

Attached: D2VKz9BUcAEAFso.jpg (750x985, 164K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

doing things in life you are uncomfortable with is the best approach to take.

I am in a discord server (discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny discord tranny ) talking to people now, but it's slow. I made a friend but he's kinda clueless and just playing League of Legends all day and ignores me, saying stuff like "Oh, I forgot", but he gets really angry if I don't reply in .5 seconds

Attached: file.jpg (1338x2048, 629K)

I hate people saying stuff like, "I want to do lewd things to you", when you don't even know my first name or how I even look like.
At least try to care a bit and not just act like a horny fucking pig.

Attached: EAaSx-6VAAEH9eT.jfif.jpg (1500x1191, 220K)

well good luck Hebi. unfortunately my vacation time is officially over. i got a good taste of the NEET life now i have to go back to work. won't post again for another ~10 hours. ill be back later if anyone wants to shit the shoot lole.

later [s4s]

In 10 hours I'll be asleep.
Take care at work.

JENNNNYYYY

fuck him ur too good for him :D

Tell me about Hebi, why does have the peg leg?

You're not good for anything else

JEEENNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1545907281229.jpg (952x944, 343K)

Female = pink person meant to be a boys toy. The cum brain has spoken.

If I became a girl can I be lesbian?

Your fortune: Outlook good

It's not " the age of mental illness"
Its "The age where most problems except for Mental Illness have diminished"

Throw them all in the furnace, worthless depressed resource gobblers

FUCK OFF EMOPOSTERS

Attached: 3627fd60f5f812f4aa03720438f7a650.jpg (474x670, 74K)

This tbh

the glitch itself

it's not rare for people to get mentally fucked beyond repair, getting hanged with other people doesn't make it much better, being useful to society doesn't give you happiness.

30% suicide rate increase in past 10 years. bruh.

It would sure be entertaining if you all split your heads open live on camera

don't worry i have a job :))) im not a nuisance to society :)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsA3PK8bQd8
Also 50% obesity rate by 2030

what the fuck is going on here

bunch of retards sucking each other’s cocks

the rotten cherry tree has defied the path
visit the forest of death
survive for 12 days
then you will be shown...

Spikeman is god

Fuck u