>slides window open
>hispanic worker hands me food
>"have a good night man" he says
>slides window closed
>"...thank you" i say to no one
>he didnt charge me
>2 second existential crisis
>drive away

Should i go back and pay? Could he have just felt like being cool? Should i have said something? Should i just enjoy my free meal? What if he gets in trouble? I think the place is family owned though...

As i type this the thought of going back to pay creates such an immensely awkward and uncomfortable mental picture as i try to explain the situation...ESPECIALLY if he was just trying to be cool.

What would YOU do?

>pic related; fries in question

Attached: 20190823_194557-min.jpg (3120x4160, 987K)

Jesus fuck you got free fries stop overthinking it.

That looks fucking disgusting jesus fuck

Go back and tell him he forgot to take your money, be a cool bastard, not a a greedy autistic shit. If you do, they will remember it. They will forever treat you with favor, giving you extra and never spitting on your food.

Attached: 0052.jpg (652x505, 60K)

This.

I think i will do that. I fear one day god or the karmic forces of the universe will come to collect though. The retribution will be meaty.

Yeah the fluorescent lighting doesn't do it any favors and it's literally french fries meat and cheese with guacamole buried somewhere in the middle. I promise it's delicious. Wildly unhealthy.

I go there like twice a year though...and! i did just remember they royally fucked up my order once and i didnt go back to complain/correct it...

Attached: 1566602943005.jpg (620x465, 64K)

You either choose to take the advice or you choose to eat spit twice a year, the choice is yours friend.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

Gay cunt

no u

Attached: 0173.png (640x360, 327K)

Bad mental health day lmao.

Yeah i know, i didnt know what else to call it. I have days where i just feel like shit for no reason whatsoever and want to kill myself. I can usually think myself out of it or it just goes away.

That's you

Excuse me good sir, but did you just imply I was a lesbian?

Attached: 0080.jpg (574x632, 56K)

Fuck that dude, it's not your fault they fucked up, eat your fries and enjoy the added bonus that you got em without paying, karma's not real but if it was maybe that's your good karma paying off by rewarding you with free food

It's just free food. Speaking of free food, eats-williamj9580ue is a code to get a discount on Ubereats app, using it can get you legit free food if you order something cheap enough to cancel out the food + service fees, which is easy if you pick one of the rotating "free delivery" options meaning you can get like $6 of free food off the $7 code.

Go into the restaurant, and just say that you don't remember paying, and that you wanna pay your bill. And if you did pay, just tip the guy who gave you the food for free.

I did this in the past, but it does work if you are ok with getting like $5 of food free for signing up for a food app you can just delete later, but they hooked me in.

do you feel that important that the universe is going to go out of its way to make you feel miserable over some free food? how simple do you think life is? i think this shows a reflection on how you are living life user.

hey, thanks user, I just put in an order for a kids meal and shake from applebees lmao, it didn't even attempt to charge the digital card I put on the account.

I'd think if karma did exist it would be applied to everyone equally. Not that i would be targeted specifically, just that i would eventually receive my comeuppance the same way anyone else would.

don't you think fast food workers have better things to be thinking about rather than remember you order? are you autistic? quick question out of all the faces today how many of them would you be able to reconise? a few? what about from 3 months ago? don't be a fucking retard.

You overthink things like a wonan. The fries arent some sort of bullshit Karma. Guess what I treat people poorly and walk all over them and my life is GREAT. You're a pussy bitch shut the fuck and eat the fries mental health boy.

Being this retarded
ISHYGDDT

That is called being alive. Ups and downs. Everyone is dealing with it. You're not special because of it jesus christ.

Attached: cryingeating.gif (500x225, 1.83M)

No you're gay and a cunt. You're that dumb that you cant tell the meaning of a word based on its use in a sentence?

?

not only are you impling radical simplicity to the structure of the universe, you also do not properly belive in it yet you are letting it constrict your actions and cloud your mind .... do i really need to explain more? want to stop these sorts of 'bad days' of depression. stop thinking of yourself as important and find what is? we get the most out of life working towards what is greater than oneself. stop crying over a pile of chips we got mountins to move!

thnx

Lol no they won’t.

OP, you didn’t steal anything. Just forget about it.

Yeah, why get upset over free food? Take what you can get, the billionaires sure fucking do and unlike you they don't even need the shit they take. Free food? Why not!

Why feel guilty over some free fries from a restaurant? If you think this was by accident than you also admit that they could have just as easily messed up your order when you did pay for it. If you think this was on purpose then you also admit that fast food workers can intentionally influence the quality of their food/service. Either way there is no good reason to even mention this or bring it up because this is common knowledge among fast food eaters, unless of course you think the cashier/worker was cute and you want to have a conversation starter ;P

meh, worth the 5 minutes it took to set up the app I guess

>worrying about free food

Attached: wellokthen.png (1200x900, 1.64M)