I got kicked out of my house and this is my second night on the streets

I got kicked out of my house and this is my second night on the streets.

I have 1k in savings and am sitting alone in the public park.

I have a handful of clothes and my disassembled computer in my backpack.

I'm also unemployed at the moment. And have no car.

Pretty shitty situation. But it's kinda peaceful being actually alone in the world for the first time.

Anyone else ever have an experience like this?

Attached: 1511190140758.gif (500x343, 518K)

Why were you kicked

is ok fren

what did you do to get kicked out?

I lost my job because I got sick for a week. Was working at a pizza place.

I was working there for 3 years. They still fired me for it :( My dad freaked out at me and tried pushing me out of the house on the spot. Was able to convince him to let me fill some of my stuff up in a backpack.

I pretty much just took my computer apart in 5 minutes flat and stuffed a bunch of my clothes in. Was a pretty scary situation.
Thank fren. I'm pretty cozy right now all things considered. Just trying to figure out where to hunker down while I look for work and such.

Attached: 1511159903946.png (600x579, 257K)

Where you at user? General area

I've gone out in the woods for a good while with literally nothing but the cloths on my back and a pocket knife. Step up your game, it gets better.

new york

>"Durr, I'm so fucking hardcore, be more like me dude"
fag

Attached: 1565064283954.jpg (680x631, 40K)

>Americans
Good luck on your journey OP

Sounds like u a failure who brought nothing to the table well deserved if u ask me

I'm West mass. Broke so idk how I could help u out brother

Up state?

>I've gone out in my parent's backyard for a good few hours with literally nothing but the cloths on my back and a pocket knife. Step up your game, it gets gayer, I'm a huge fag by the way

FTFY'd that for you

With that kind of grammar, you should just sit down and shut up, user, until you learn something about life.

If in NYC Go to any hotel with 100% guarantee, cut yourself on the leg put blood on wood or any surface that stains like bed, wake up in the morning make sure to book 2 days and call manager. Get refunded. Spend your time on indeed and zip recruiter instead of b. Literally could have a job in a day if your not illegal.
If you’re in upstate go to a motel literally 45-60$ a night, you will find a job ez. Eat ramen or value food.
Stay safe.

You mean your dad never took you hours deep into the woods and just left you to survive so you could learn more about being a man?
I bet your penises are small and you smell of crusty shit.

Attached: Projection.jpg (324x211, 21K)

Also amazon instant hires so literally all you have to be is a citizen without felonies and you’re in.

Thank you (:
I feel like it right now haha
no problem brother, I'm sure i'll be okay, just wanted to vent a bit
yup! Almost outside it though
haha I'm not there, could take buses for a day though to get there. And I will, thanks

Buy a journal.
Make goals every day.
Achieve those goals.
With enough work?
You will survive
-t previously homeless.

Sounds like you were molested in the woods by your Dad.

Attached: 7t5u7cildtx21.png (490x580, 263K)

I don't think there's a warehouse by me and I don't have a license to drive for their delivery stuff. Thank you though fam

Eat a dick fail nigger lover go work and bot pay any bills u fkn leech

Sounds like you grew up sheltered and weren't taught any basic living skills. I bet you get cold sweats when your internet goes out.

I lived in glens falls for a long time, don’t know how up state you are, but I know for a fact you could easily get a job at Stewart’s and it’s better than nothing.

I'm rockin' FOUR generators to stay online

Thank you (:

THE INTERNET IS NOT POWERED BY YOUR GENERATORS THO, U R FAWKED M8

Attached: 1488718025590.gif (125x125, 18K)

>My dad freaked out at me and tried pushing me out of the house on the spot
There's something you're not telling us. Why?

how are you charging your phone? best of luck btw

WNY here. How old are you? Some programs for shelter or help with a temporary hotel have age preference if under 21.
> When I was 18 I skipped school and took a bunch of classmates to a park out of town to swim. The damned car got stuck in sand, mid week nobody around to help. Everyone got home around 6 instead of 3pm.
My dad gave me shit, I threw the car keys on floor and walked out with the clothes on my back. Had some savings like you, but no bank card. All friends were burned so no place and no money. I sneaked into a house under construction, fortunately not watched, and slept on floor with head on concrete sack.
Next day I ran the word at school and with everyone that was not family friends I waa looking for room rent, roommate, or house sitting. By end of day a guy from class but not friend had talked his cousin who worked in oil rig to let me live/housesit in exchange of me paying the utilities and helping the place not look empty.

Salvation Army sometimes helps with a few nights hotel (1-3)

Attached: d9afebaea103a9a080acefa33bff2291d195c0c81b4d73e801a2dfd93fb5c20f.jpg (1200x1200, 203K)

I've been sitting in food places with plugs all day. I also got one of those small portable batteries that'll hopefully last me through the night.

Using my phone at low-brightness and all that to save energy.

I wish I could hug you and tell you that everything will be fine OP

I'm 22 years old. And sorry you had to go through this too. I should probably start looking for some place to sleep before I get too sleepy.

I was thinking of just sleeping in this park but I'm afraid someone will take my bag.

Thank you (: I'm sure everything will be okay. I've just spent my entire life working and then running home to my computer right after. So, I feel pretty anxious or something not being able to do that at the moment. Making this post has helped me though, felt pretty alone tonight.

Its in the 50s in NY. Don't sleep in park if you can help it. If not small town, bus station or airport may be good for a few hrs if uncomfortable. Places that would hire you in a jiffy, call centers, literally begging for people that can start right away. Not keeper jobs but easy to get. Some farmwork like packing offers free or nominal fee housing if you work full time (my first house in WNY packing apples and cabbage 25 years ago.
If you have nothing within 2 days move west, buffalo area littered with jobs

Wish I could help more, sending you good vibes user. Look into Jobcorps, they train you, house you and help you get jobs. My niece went there in NC

Attached: c266507a2860302be82c8b02b8937e795004e9393ffea7db18d0f8b6cfbfa67d.jpg (349x349, 49K)

Also always sleep with your backpack toward the front, use string, or a bread twisty wire to secure zippers, and shield with body against wall or seat. Trust no one, homeless are usually pretty ok as long as you don't look like a dumb guy easy to steal from. Even with roomates, hotel buddies, or at a shelter.
Freedom is good, lonely but good.
Come here when you feel alone, there are good people here not just the dipshits that can't even.

GO WEST

GO TO ARIZONA

Damn user hope things get better for but enjoy the peace and quiet