How many of you are Hikikomori

How many of you are Hikikomori
1 year Hikikomori
age 19
I only leave my house to get tendies and to take out trash.

Attached: Hikikomori,_Hiasuki,_2004.jpg (4000x3000, 1.91M)

Attached: 1566272353658.jpg (480x517, 133K)

I saved up enough money to be a hikkikomori for two years. So far I have 8 months and 22 days as a hikki.

whats your source of income, weeb

MY DADDY :3

3rd year
21 yrs
I only go out to donate my plasma twice a week for $50 each trip. But my mom takes it to pay bills and food.

my parents would have killed me if i tried that, wanted me to get a job at 15

I've thought about donating plasma...how is it? & are there many restrictions?

Parents are awesome right

Japs know nothing about tendies, bruh

>and to take out trash.
>mfw his fucking room

Attached: 1479708453121.jpg (419x419, 54K)

My parents are overbearing

This is going to take a while, I'm writing on my Switch

My experience?

and they let u do this?

I mean they are overprotective and yes they dont mind

do they want u to get a job?

Check'd. You can make it short, basically does it hurt, does the pay vary, just the basics. I'm broke as all hell & it seems like a good idea, just need to know if there's any reason I shouldn't I suppose.

>How is it?
First time took around 3 1/2 hours to register + donateing but averaging around an hour trips 2 to now.
>Are there many restrictions?
Being 17 or younger, having an STD, taking drugs ect

>Hikikomori
Since 2016. It was rough at first, but it slowly creeped its way into my life as normal for me. I'm pretty happy about being in isolation, and when I think about the times I was with friends and did weird things, I cringe.

$25 an hour is pretty good for a NEET such as myself. I guess I'll have to look into it more. There's a place not too far from me that does it. I'm clean of basically everything besides alcohol, so I'd assume I'm all set.

>Does it hurt?
When they check your blood pressure/ temperature/ heart beat they prick your finger to check your blood + the needle in your arm for an hour, but for me it only hurts for a couple of seconds aftr inserting.
>Does the pay vary
The first 5 donation I got $50 but after that it fluctuate to 40 - 55, I don't know why

They want me to get a gf More you know keep the family name going

My younger brother is one, for two years now. He's 23 and my parents keep asking him to get a job.

ull regret it later

Let the boy stay comfy

He seems fine. I visit every weekend and we watch anime together.

Also it helps if you eat something before it. My first time left me very hungry. Drinking a cup of water or two is great to speed it up.

Sixx creamy years

Attached: 516.jpg (680x680, 51K)

It's better than being homeless in California

Your a good brother

Checked Good thing I live in Oklahoma getting those NDN GIBS

Is that you Chris?

Elaborate. They are holding you back?

well I have schizophrenia they dont really want me to get a job they want to take care of me all my life

Are you medicated? What's schizophrenia like?

Catch up. He died never swinging his cheaply made katana in defense. Literally all the kills after the samurai era is just white dudes killing each other with katanas. C.O.D. playing in the background. "Enemy team has the flag" "You have the flag" "Get the flag to base" based on a true story white guy dick versus life.

I used to be like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee and my mom made me move out.

Actually diagnosed? Do they let you have sex?

number of katanas owned = power level

post power levels

Attached: ___.jpg (398x531, 36K)