I fucking hate these things. It doesn't help that my lips and gums are dummy thicc...

I fucking hate these things. It doesn't help that my lips and gums are dummy thicc, which makes them more susceptible to being mangled, but my fucking God, these sores are just the worst. Salty and Juicy foods sting, sensitive to extreme temperatures, and it hurts like hell whenever I brush my teeth.

Not even a liquid bandage will do the trick (yes I've tried). I've had this sore in particular for half a week now and I'm already sick of it. I wish I could just get rid of it.

Attached: MVIMG_20190823_220208.jpg (1972x1954, 356K)

What makes you think that blurry picture gives us an idea of what you're talking about

Sorry, using Android.

not op but pretty sure he's talking about canker sores. they're the worst, especially if they're close to your lip

This one is fairly similar to mine. Should help to give you an idea of what we're dealing with. Interestingly, my post initially wouldn't upload because the image file was too large.

WTF.jpg

Attached: canker-sores-s2-what-are-canker-sores.jpg (340x340, 18K)

Brooooo

Canker sores. I've gotten them my entire life. Switching to sensodyne helped reduce them, but they still happen. The worst is when you keep biting the same one because it's so swollen.

OP, you're eating too many acidic foods and drinks and its throwing the PH of your mouth off. After eating shit like fruits, tomatoes or coffee, dab some salt in your mouth to neutralize the acid. Do the same thing before you go to bed.

Attached: seriously.jpg (750x563, 58K)

Hydrogen Peroxide.
Get a q-tip and dab the P.O. onto the sore a few times. Don't eat or drink anything for about 20 mins or so.

You can go old school and swish the P.O. but that stuff really tastes fucking odd.

And whatever you do DON'T swallow that stuff.

I've tried that as well, but it only seems to further irritate the sore. It's like pouring salt in an op...

...motherfucker.

Before you go to bed rinse your mouth with warm salt water then hit the fart sack, should be better in morning

Also, I said salty foods irritate the sore in the start of the thread. What, are you fucking illiterate?

I love how everybody is just giving the most obviously bullshit advice. IDK what I was expecting from you people, but I guess now I should know better than to expect any genuine help.

I had those all through college. It stopped when I got out. College is a giant stew of viruses in door handles and everything else that you touch in the day. When you get into the real world, it stops.

Shame I still have two years to suffer through.

OP you simply need to radically change the diet.
What are you eating currently doesn't suit you.
Go opposite way.
Problem solved.

Source: I had those frequently, now gone.

Alum powder

Mix alum powder with a tiny bit of water to give it a paste like consistency. Put it on that sumbitch

I get those things when I’m stressed about something.

Try to reduce stress

You can go to literally any drug store and find canker sore cream.

AHAHAHA wait til you get one on your tongue man, especially close to the tip. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

I hope you get lip raped

I think I'd rather lick the shit skid off the inside of my toilet bowl.

OP these guys are fucking idiots

Just get some sleep. They are from stress and a lack of sleep. Saltwater will help heal it faster but imo the pain is not worth.