What is your reason for not moving to Japan?

What is your reason for not moving to Japan?

Attached: 1564787510794.jpg (2448x3264, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA
youtu.be/_yNAABKD4IA
youtu.be/Aqp3Ic8iwWE
youtube.com/watch?v=6tmjXp_AYg0
youtu.be/vYDYpiVTJqU
youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a fucking weeb faggot, for starters

poor as fuck lul

Aside from not being able to afford the cost of moving me and my shit there, I wouldn't want to live there.. to cramped and too many people. Visit maybe, but not live there.

amputee moe

Only in Tokyo

Attached: 1564096647440.jpg (682x1024, 81K)

Do Japanese women like Mexicans?

I would have to give up citizenship to the US for some sideways pussy. Not worth.

Got deported from japan for weed

godzilla and racism

goddamn that's stupid

GET CARS

youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA

>>
>>

BECAUSE I WANT JAPAN TO MOVE TO ME

youtu.be/_yNAABKD4IA

hey are you all right there Nebraska?

this = almost japan

youtu.be/Aqp3Ic8iwWE

Hi there!

Attached: 236036DF-26BA-4495-8425-2354D980E073.jpg (615x409, 28K)

japs are notoriously xenophobic, i don't know who why anyone would want to move there on a whim like that. besides, their style of living is very depressing at times

bees are warm blooded

to defen their larva from being eaten by hornets

they swarm and pile on the hornet

and cause it to die of heat exhaustion

defend*

o7

>friend is tall, smart, succesful, good looking white dude
>has huge thing for asians
>moves to Japan for work
>moves back 2 months later

Pretty much this.

Japs are Xenophobic as fuck and makes the southern U.S look inclusive

Never leave your ghetto nigger

Nihongo-ga shaberemasen.

not being a pedo shitstain like yourself

Radioactive contamination

i guess i have to prove you a lesson

paste = part one lesson
youtu.be/Aqp3Ic8iwWE

i earn more than local business executives by staying at home and farming gold on a game. some may consider my country a ghetto but i literally dont care, living like a king among niggers.

what the he'll is this I'm even reading?

guys go get a new tailor your clothes are old
youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA

Attached: nothingbeingstupid2.jpg (2560x1920, 770K)

lesson complete

I’m not a weeb. Sure I’d try to fuck the women there, but I don’t know shit in terms of Japanese.

>xenophobic

Keeping foreigners (esp blacks amf other criminals) out is a huge part of why japan is so desirable to many

Would like to know too

what is a weeb?

dude...

why so mean?

Attached: 1439633985568.gif (250x250, 993K)

I don't know what the fuck this is.

Japan is for the Japanese

Attached: Mmx3blasthornet.jpg (502x618, 176K)

neet weebs are no better for a country than niggers or other crriminals, they have plenty neets on their own

I'm poor and dont speak jap

Which one of you is the doctor?

about anything that is in japan. Smog, ugly women (when they get old japanese girls all get ugly) that scream like they are in pain when having sex, damn big ugly citys, weird people that rip of things of living animals. I cant seem to.find anything good about japan.

> king among niggers

Genuine kek, you do you user.

Attached: Dead dog reaction folder 14.jpg (280x180, 9K)

I am not a weeb with a ridiculous idea of how life is in Japan that has no basis in reality. I am also not in a rush to live in a nut-to-butt crowded place with objectively the most racist people on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=6tmjXp_AYg0

If they're anything like the Asian girls in the US I would say no, I heard they see us in the same light as blacks, too bad because those Asians are fiiine as hell

which one of you is the doctor?

Attached: IMAG0174.jpg (1836x3264, 1.04M)

Found the Korean.

go ho hold your horses there sally

let me read it first please

Attached: IMG_20190512_100800_641.jpg (2448x2448, 1.52M)

you are not funny or clever.

why is your image called "Dead dog reaction folder 14"

Attached: penis.jpg (628x504, 32K)

um sure yeah whatever im bored
youtu.be/vYDYpiVTJqU

Attached: IMG_20190601_074828_697.jpg (1836x2295, 891K)

test

you are not a pretty smart girls

sarcasm

Japanese hate white pepo

Neets are harmless as tourists amd would never be granted citizenship in the first place. Keep your nigger problem to yourselves though.

but, obvious sarcasm

Clearly you've never been to Japan...

Even if everything about Japan is greater than my country, it's still not my country. I didn't live there, I don't know it's culture and customs, Japanese look different than I do and that's always going to be a thing. I also don't overly care for how completely apathetic they are to each other, they're beliefs on constant professionalism even outside of the workplace, and that your whole life is defined by how rich you got by making someone else richer. Maybe some days I want to kick it at the park, listening to the radio while drinking beers, here in America we'd call that a good time, in Japan you'd be considered a rebel and the neighbors won't ever speak a word to you again.
Sorry pal, America isn't perfect, the grass isn't as green as Japan's but at least it isn't crowded with ants.

I can be more useful to women in America.

Because it's the 14th one.

do u look white to me?

Attached: 0822190655_HDR~2.jpg (2956x2170, 1.31M)

I do live in Japan. It'll be 8 years total (lived here twice, with 7 years back home in the middle). Living in Japan is great.

ho ho hold your horses there sally

give me a chance to really read please

Attached: IMG_20190512_100619_161.jpg (2448x2448, 1.05M)

Expensive and I dislike the Japanese work ethic

THE FLOODWATERS HAVE RIZEN ESCAPE TO HIGHER GROUNDS!

HURRY FROM FROG!

Attached: IMG_20190601_231438_378.jpg (1440x1800, 635K)

There's no rational reason to move to Japan.

Attached: 1547281574998.jpg (1050x1500, 235K)

Makes a fair point. People don't actually think about having to work there, and actually have the same expectations put on them.

Fuck that.

I'm not gay

I'm not an anti social weeb faggot that can't get laid

> Maybe some days I want to kick it at the park, listening to the radio while drinking beers, here in America we'd call that a good time, in Japan you'd be considered a rebel and the neighbors won't ever speak a word to you again.

Totally wrong. Public drinking in Japan is WAAAAY more accepted than in America. Hell, I see people drink beer on train daily. Drinking beer in the park is a very common occurrence.

As someone who's lived in Japan, that's absolutely not true.

They don't want you to act like a Japanese person. Actually, there are roles in Japan specifically for American subordinates to tell Japanese bosses that they're doing something detrimental to the company.

They want you to act like an American. Acting Japanese as an American is grotesque to them.

And to everyone saying it's expensive to live here.... That's not really true. Downtown Tokyo is, but the suburbs are really cheap (especially once you learn to live like a local). My monthly expenses are actually cheaper than when I lived in North Denver.

I'm not wealthy or talented, and I don't speak Japanese.

> they're beliefs on constant professionalism even outside of the workplace, and that your whole life is defined by how rich you got by making someone else richer.

It's amazing how wrong you are.... Japanese work drinking parties are crazy! They take a "what happens at the izakaya, stays at the izakaya" attitude. I've seen shit go down that would get you fired in America, but in Japan it's just "well, he was drinking. You can't hold him responsible for his behavior."

Moving to Japan is silly.
Why would you want this?

Attached: 1565503054233.jpg (1280x960, 171K)

Unless you're full-blooded Japanese, born and raised in Japan, then you're always going to be one of those foreigners. You may be treated politely, but you'll never truly be allowed to integrate into their culture.

I already slept with a japanese tourist.

But they're very polite about it. You can still make a life for yourself there despite their attitudes. That's tolerance to the max.

I'd love in if I won the lottery maybe. I wouldn't survive working there.

I'd get one of those super inexpensive houses in the countryside and pipe some fast broadband into it. I'd commute into town to drink, flirt with questionable aged girls, and bang them at love hotels before catching the last train home. And repeat.

Bleh why bother, women there are ugly.

Attached: 1565372087730.jpg (2048x1536, 361K)

all the cute asian girls come from only korea or vietnam

Cause I'm not a weeb

o-okay? so your friend has aspergers and realized it doesn’t matter where he lives, he still can’t get laid

Remember weeaboos, that Japan has Chads, too....
youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

>But they're very polite about it. You can still make a life for yourself there despite their attitudes. That's tolerance to the max.
I really think this works for those people who are willing to always be the foreigner, never taking the time to really learn the language or customs. They always want to be the tourist, and the Japs are cool to tourists. For those people who do learn the language and start trying to fit in, the true feelings toward foreigners start to become apparent. Some of the behaviors that seem polite are actually belittling, and the Japanese really don't know what to do with a foreigner who isn't a helpless tourist. It can lead to feeling ostracized. A lot of people have learned that Japan's a great place to visit, but it's probably not the best place to settle down for the long term.

hornets killer be

stung?

Attached: 0823192147g.jpg (2560x1920, 1.22M)

Save Copy

Attached: Save Copy.jpg (2560x1920, 334K)

huh?

Attached: 0823192154a.jpg (2560x1920, 726K)

Emmigrating there is difficult unless you are successful and have a higher education. I'm unable to attend college atm.

girls...
...please don't lose me...