ASK ME ANYTHING ???

ASK ME ANYTHING ???

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLvDnRU_ajk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you put any effort into your life and blame others for your failures?

I do I’ve currently got a well payed desk job just choose to eat food a lot haha

do you wanna kys?

>ASK ME ANYTHING ???
pic related or nah?
do you like pickles?

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

― Socrates

Attached: 1359927018878.jpg (844x513, 238K)

the gas i put in my weed wacker just say for about 4 months and the little motor runs rough. Can i run some HEET through it to fix it? neighbor told me to spray a little WD40 into the tank but he's a meth head

i'm back up to 200 bench on my superset pyramids. Livin tha dream

No not at all
Yeah related and yeah I like pickles
Yeah true true
Yeah he’s right

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.24M)

do not put wd40
heet probably wont help either, clean the carb the right way and put fresh gas and new plug

are your boobies soft?

Yeah they are pritty soft and heavy

thanks user is too fat and stupid for his own ama

Start keto, it's the fastest and easiest way to lose weight without losing your mind.

Once you've reached a healthy body weight, you can stop keto and start doing caloric maintenance if you're willing to count calories, and then start going to the gym 5 days a week.

Do starting strength with drop sets. After 3 months add in exercises in areas you'd like to become bigger/better at, but don't stop doing compound lifts, they're the most essential of lifts.

After 2 years you might have reached full natty potential. This is when you're at a crossroad. Do you start juicing or stay natty? Both options are respectable. Natty is arguably a healthier lifestyle, steroids will make you jacked like the dudes you see on magazine covers.

Good luck.

Attached: 1366780290122.png (960x720, 11K)

if i paid you 100$ to jog 1 mile in 15 minutes would you take it?

I would take it but doubt I could do it in that time tbh

If I was there with you, would you jerk off with me

do you realize how horrible you smell?

I stay hygienic though tbh have plenty of showers , deodorant and aftershave

so basically you don't

Socrates was probably a skinny fat nerd.

Write "I love K2" on your tits wanna use it as profile picture for Cs go

nigga look at that statue. Socrates was fuckin yoked. Dude was the Zyzz of his time

get you some seafoam bro. shit works wonders

Don't ignore my advice, OP. It's advice that comes from many years of experience.

I'm trying to help you, I was once where you are.

Attached: 1366486642198.jpg (400x3372, 596K)

Why did you think posting this was a good idea?

why even work if you intend to die in your 30's?

I have read it all don’t worry
I’m bored

for a weed wacker? i have some for my pickup but i figured that shit would be too harsh for a little motor

DO IT PLEASE

I don’t have pen around I would have actually done it

Use your own blood like Kyra did in death note

Do you ever suck on those juicy tits of yours?

lying bitch, use a marker of something

Gotta be honest yeah because I was curious to if I could
I wish I was lying

No thanks

Oh Lord save us

Can you eat food by placing it on your stomach and giggling it all the way into your mouth?

I love cooking, and doing good food, yet even though I eat a lot I also pay mind to at least taking a walk after eating. It keeps me under 90 kgs and disallows moobs to grow. Why have you not done so as well?

I died

I’ve never tried haha probably could do
Because I eat a lot I’ve counted my calories before and I adverage about 5k calories

Can you do WEBM belly dancing

I don’t know how hAha

he wants to die of a heart attack while shitting in a public toilet.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLvDnRU_ajk

Wanna me send tutorial Video?

rolling for this

reroll

do this

I’ll kik if you want

Attached: B2E53062-7DE4-40DF-A748-C09ABAB58B2A.png (1242x2208, 663K)

BUMP

5k calories is fine (even though it's thrice the amount normal person should consume) but you need to remember about some walk. your body needs calories based on energy consumption. If you don't use the energy, it gets put away as fat. You produce more than you consume, you turn your body into saudi arabia. if you let your body become a kingdom in the middle of a desert it will eventually fail and fall into a miserable ruin. everything unnatural must eventually fall for nature to correct it. start walking around, dude. there's so much good food in the world to try.. would be a fucking shame to not eat it all because you couldn't make a few steps.

set background photo

I had a friend that looked like you and he always made it sound like he was doing so well exercising and too busy to do anything til we stopped hanging out. I bet hes still a fat fuck.

I know that every time I am upset with life or doubtful of the future that I flex my muscles. Maybe shadow box or something out of anger. I know I am strong and capable of doing anything to keep living with nothing but my body and mind. Manual labor ftw. People can have money, but they will never have themselves.

I'm a fat fuck and I did a 13 minutes mile to day not even trying I just jogged the fist 4 minutes and walked the next 2 till I recovered a bit and finished it out

btw I constantly challenge people to who can eat more. I eat a lot and it still isnt enough for someone who walks miles and carries tons of weight each day.

This is a bit to much I do agree with the Keaton diet thing to start off with bit after a good bit of wait loss it stice to 60 minutes of cardio 3 times a week ... laying out all of thay that was sayed makes it sound harder than it is. Focus on one part at a time

how magnets works ?

why are you so hot user