Hey Yea Forums just starting out and learning to grow. Any experienced growers know what these are?

Hey Yea Forums just starting out and learning to grow. Any experienced growers know what these are?

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-181547_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 911K)

Bruh that's a male plant. I believe those are pollen sacs. I've never grown and even I know what that is. Do some basic research at least

This is my research. Thanks coon

open

Trash it dude. Get feminized plants.

Those are pollen sacs, your Cannabis is a male plant, which does not produce THC. Kill it before it polinizate female plants or someone will be mad at you for ruining their crops.

It's all personal. And im experimenting on these. These are completely Guinea pigs. But I'll save myself time. Thanks

What are you hoping to achieve experimenting on Male cannabis plants?

Just seeing what nutrients make any plant, not even necessarily cannabis, grow stronger.

Males do produce thc but in such small amounts it is not worth harvesting
>Lern 2 weed bruh

That is a 1 marijuana

Put in perspective the smokable bud of a unpolizined female cannabis plant THC Ratio to a male plan. no need to be an ass about some basic shit everyone can learn and know.

RIP. I had my only two plants end up male this year

Ive got 1 female and apparently 1 Male. Had a second female that died due to transfer shock. Im about to start growing indoors but there's no hydro store around here and i have no fucking clue what normal brand lightbulb i could buy at lowes that would grow a plant.

Next time buy feminized seeds. Or if you get another male, throw it away immediately. I had a male and female and even on separate sides of the house, the pollen traveled and pollinated the female.

If this is where you came for info then you should just off yourself.

lmao those are what we call a fucking ruined crop. kill yourself. fucking amateurs.

Deez nutzz boi

Attached: 1529535949067.jpg (750x750, 102K)

got yourself a male kill it now. you got to get feminine penis seeds

this the thread I've been waiting for, ask me anything

Probably cow shit or something. People have been using that anyway

>starting to grow weed
>doesn't know what a male plant is ahead of time

is this bait or are you actually this retarded?
you clearly didnt look up one single thing that goes into growing weed

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Male plant... kill it

>2 plants
>crop
Why do niggers even get online

filename says screenshot!?

the term crop is not determined by size

worldofseeds.eu pay by bank transfer and wouldn't bother with "stealth delivery"

I'll ask you everything man.
What's the best rule on using compost, specifically mushroom compost, for nutrients?
Can i just plant a seedling in a big ass pot so i never risk transfer shock? Or will that compact the roots?
What generic LED light will grow a plant? Do i just need white light?

Took a picture then screenshot because paranoia

probably took a screenshot of his own picture as paranoid people like to do

People take pride in growing good crops, they research and prepare. They don't toss seeds in the ground, wait for a month and then come asking for the most basic info. Nice fucking blog though, faggot

Indoor cannabis grower here, you can in fact get lights that work from Lowe’s. They only sell one bulb that does it, it’s called a plant bulb. And it’ll be near their specialty bulbs, in a blue-ish white box. You’ll need the metal fixture for it, which is in the lighting isle. I bought two and some reflectors for my 6, well now 5 plant indoor grow setup.

True but im not selling any of this. I grow basil, onions, tomatoes, etc. I'm just trying to learn

Dude I can't stand listening to your jargon anymore. The fact that you talk a lot of shit that you can not back makes me believe that you do a lot of reading and not a lot of growing. How Can you give advice to people without truly understanding what you are saying? The answer is you can't ..... You can not tell someone something without knowing if it works or not. You have no experience growing. You hardly know anything. Everything you do know you read in a book or stole from someone else. You have no factual eveidence that it works. You just take advice from credible sources and post them as your own....As an aspiring botanist, who has actually spent time working in a greenhouse, watching and criticizing and experimenting. Stop posting. You don't know what youre talking about. You know it too.

Also if you tell them they are for your indoor tomatoe plants they will 100% assume you’re growing weed.

This is like shitting in a fat guy for going to the gym. Eat my balls and asshole. You're not offering any information but how much of a bitch you are

Dude that guy knows more about this than you ever will. I face no idea why you are writing a book about this. Jimmies rustled?

Attached: wrong.jpg (620x349, 59K)

i like it when my dick is smelly though
it turns me on

Ive looked up some shit but I ultimately can not give a shit about how these plants turn out. This is just hands on learning

Rofl, city boy. You spent some time in a greenhouse? An aspiring botanist who doesn't know what a male plant is? Sure, we could measure dicks, but it'd be kinda hard when yours is so far up your own ass

You don't see any fat guys asking people on forums what kind of grease they should spread on their chocolate to lose weight. Not a good analogy, bro

But it will Fuck up everyone with plants in your area you dickhead

google: "can Yea Forums admins forward my IP to law enforcement?"

He just needs to start using that SWIM acronym, cause a judge totally can't convict you if you're saying it's not you!

Good point. Kill it i shall

I think that’s marijuana

That’s a good decision a lot can be seen by a file name

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.