Have you given up on love yet?

have you given up on love yet?

Attached: 826B211B-7BF3-40F8-AB6C-13F53D8ABC84.png (412x351, 78K)

what is love?

Yes.

Nope.

Attached: 1540951369218.png (640x360, 377K)

Yup, just been fucking hoes past 6yrs.

Don't give up on love user, I love you. You are amazing. Go one with life. I'm a reddit fag that randomly comes here. I was sad because I don't find anyone amazing, but it will come, with time, like it did in the past. Live, love yourself and you will see.

yeah you sound like a reddit fag

I never really believed in it in the first place, it's hard to imagine people actually care about this "love" shit so much

I love you too

And I love you user.

No, I believe that someday life-extension technology might let me live long enough to build myself a perfect partner in some simulated reality.

I convinced myself any actractive girl would turn me down so yes

user, i have struggled to get a relationship over 1 month. Yes, ive given up

user, 1 month is nothing. Don't give up, just live life and it will come. Searching actively may seem desperate and it fucks up your brain.

No user, only those with perseverance will find trur love. To some it comes easier than others. I've been together with the love of my love for quite some time now, she even made a huge sacrifice when moving in with me, but it all worked out in the end. Be true to yourself, dont give in to whatever others tell you and follow the path that feels right for you.

6/10 whos with a 9/10

stay strong user, we're all gonna make it

love of my life*. Overlook the typos, I'm not sober. Good night anons.

Considering most people on here are sociopaths, I’d say most aren’t even capable of it. Possession is appealing, but love is like a foreign language.

i love alcohol

Waarom let je nu op mij? Zeg die nigger doe jouw ding

Attached: 1951.jpg (1024x776, 131K)

Ive pretty much given up, but i still have some time. I hope what the fellow anons have said is true that we will make it