What should we do about climate change Yea Forums?

What should we do about climate change Yea Forums?

Attached: Climate-change-basics-what-is-climate-change-hero-1024x615.jpg (1024x615, 47K)

Nothing who cares. Their nothing you can do

Underground cities

Invest in a american made airconditioning unit

Everybody turn your fans on, open your fridge and freezers, make sure to point them outside.

Fly around the world on your frequent flyer miles to enjoy the incomparable and ultimately sustainable fun of a "Vegan Travel" on board a cruise ship.

big brian post

kys
all of u dying will warm my hear

i luv u user-oniichan

turn of your ac and prevent glow-ball warming :^)

Attached: glowball warming.png (640x1011, 594K)

u r so cute user chan

Try going to China and India and talking to them about their carbon emissions and plastic.

Are you really asking a bunch of douches whom can't even get a girlfriend or a fucking proper job.

build a new o-zone layer out of onion rings and used tampons

Global warming is a myth
We are coming out of the last ice age and are going through a polar shift.
Amazon rainforest burning is a big problem, though

Attached: Hollow Earth.jpg (1674x2412, 1.45M)

Start a war

Heh, are you kidding me, son? We are the final boss of the internet. We are much more capable than you can ever imagine. We just don't show our true power in front of your disgusting 99-magic-no-havin' ass.

Pay more taxes. More taxes fixes everything.

I recycle and I replaced my ICE car with a Tesla... what more you want?

>We
fuck right off

All you can do is try to adapt. Summer is going to be a threat, not a fun time anymore.

Between India and China.

Problem solved

What model? I want one.

Help me build my underwater city...

a - there ia no we, b - not much people can do about it, just part of a cycle. technology to change anything on such scale does not exist yet

Die

Nuclear fusion will fix everything

It is called WEATHER!
And since the 70's we are going to die in ten years if we don't do something. But it gets a new name. Look up these oldies but goodies. The hole in the ozone layer. Greenhouse effect and since Obama's time Global warming has gone to climate change.
Al gore screamed about it. The coast will be under water by 2017. Then turned around and bought beach front property. It was estimated that if he was right the property would have be 5 foot under the ocean on the highest spot of that land.
They have pictures of people walking on a frozen Niagara falls in Victorian outfits. Scotland has murals of the local monks picking grapes. Which cannot currently grow there now because it is to cold.
Weather gets hot and cold. The only difference between then and now. Is the speed of technology. What we found out instantly. Would take hour, days, even weeks to find out 20 -30 years ago. And then you would find a small article about it.
Stop falling for the bullshit.

>climate change
Never mind climate change. The Russians are stealing the north pole!

Attached: magnetic-north-pole-migration.gif (683x601, 54K)

America must steal the magnetic powers of the north pole before the Russians do

Kill the liberals and progressives. That'll fix most of the world's problems

No it isn't.

We should force a transition from monetary based systems to a single worldwide ressource based economy. Use force if need be.

Attached: 1559550532020.png (1000x1000, 289K)

But then will we have progress and liberty then you dumbass

I hope you are getting paid for this.

I will sell the clean air and there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: 151216120831-canada-bottled-air-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 89K)